Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > SAS | EuroBonus
Reload this Page >

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The SAS | EuroBonus Forum Kafé

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2006, 12:00 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by SK_RSJ
SK/BU 835 OSL 08:05 CDG 10:20 736
C0 D0 J0 Z0 Y0 S0 B0 E0 M0 H0 Q0 V0 W0 U0 K0 L0 T0 G0

Looks good for an op-up... for what it´s worth...
But maybe you are in paid C allready????
Not in C, I'm on a Olympic calendar 1000 r/t OSL-CDG-OSL in V

I admit it looks good, but I am not hoping for anything, if I get it it's a bonus..

I do have a confirmed SWU Upgrade from CDG-ORD at 1155 ^
Old Apr 26, 2006, 2:56 pm

Programs: OZ*G, AZ Gold, Etihad Gold, SK*G, BA Silver
Originally Posted by MADflyer
Yes. Just call UA res with a *G or *S in record they should give Econ+ and boarding code 1(*G). Online check-in for UA segment should show this option when printing boarding pass.
Thanks a lot. I just went to the UA airport office in GIG (I was there anyway), and got allocated a seat in E+ ^

From their website:

Enjoy up to 5 more inches of legroom in Economy PlusŽ

Economy Plus offers premium seating with up to 5 more inches of legroom in the front of our Economy cabins. Rest or work comfortably, stretch out your legs and enjoy a quick de-boarding with Economy Plus, available throughout our fleet. It’s our way of saying thanks to our customers.

Who’s eligible?
Economy Plus is available on a first come, first serve basis to our best customers including:
Mileage PlusŽ Elite members (PremierŽ, Premier ExecutiveŽ, 1KŽ)
Qualifying United EconomyŽ customers (Y, B, M, E and U fares)
United Global ServicesSM members
Star AllianceŽ Gold and Silver members
Customers may also relax with extra legroom by purchasing Economy Plus at check-in or purchasing Economy Plus Access.

Fleet wide availability
United is the only major US airline to offer premium economy seating throughout its mainline fleet. Economy Plus is available on all United and TedSM flights, as well as explusSM United Express jets.

Last edited by jefi99; Apr 26, 2006 at 3:55 pm
Old May 3, 2006, 11:20 pm

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Beware of new Diners card...

So I got the new Diners card with a hologram in silver instead of the brown magnetic stripe on the back. As I was shopping at Systemet yesterday afternoon I got my Diners to pay as usual. But instead of charging me the whole terminal goes blank as I swipe the card. Turns out the terminals used can't handle these new cards yet and hang in those cases! So the whole register stopped working and had to be restarted, the line behind me had to move to a new queue, and I had to find an alternate method of payment.. Fun!
Old May 6, 2006, 10:05 am

Originally Posted by Gnopps
So I got the new Diners card with a hologram in silver instead of the brown magnetic stripe on the back. As I was shopping at Systemet yesterday afternoon I got my Diners to pay as usual. But instead of charging me the whole terminal goes blank as I swipe the card. Turns out the terminals used can't handle these new cards yet and hang in those cases! So the whole register stopped working and had to be restarted, the line behind me had to move to a new queue, and I had to find an alternate method of payment.. Fun!
Sedan september 2005 har Diners Club-korten fĺtt ett nytt utseende pĺ baksidan av kortet; en ny magnetremsa med hologrammönster har använts i framställningen av Diners Club-kort.

Denna hologrammagnetremsa ersatte den tidigare använda svarta magnetremsan (se bilden bredvid). Dessvärre har det visat sig att dessa kort, försedda med hologrammagnetremsan, ĺstadkommit en del funktionsstörningar i vissa typer av betalterminaler.
I Sverige finns det nĺgra tusen Diners Club-kort som är försedda med nya hologrammagnetremsan. Dessa kort fungerar oftast utan besvär i betalningssituationer, dock med undantag av vissa betalterminaler. Även i dessa situationer kan betalning ske genom att kassören manuellt knappar in kortnumret i kassan och att medlemmen signerar köpnotan samt visar legitimation.

Diners Club kommer successivt att byta ut kort med hologrammagnetremsa till kort med magnetremsa som fungerar i alla typer av betalterminaler.

Äldre Diners Club-kort försedda med svart magnetremsa fungerar i alla typer av betalterminaler.

Diners Club beklagar de besvär detta kan innebära för vĺra medlemmar.

http://www.dinersclub.se/dna/se/page.asp?menuID=265
Old May 6, 2006, 4:31 pm

Programs: SK*G & Centurion
My girlfriend is EB*S, and she's wondering if that will give her access to any *A lounges? I told her that I wasn't sure -- but I do recall someone (a FT?) writing about LH Business Lounge available to LH Frequent Flyers (the equivalent of EB*S?). Will her EB*S status give her access to LH Frequent Flyer lounges?

Thanks.
Old May 7, 2006, 1:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
You need a Gold Card I am afraid.
Old May 7, 2006, 9:03 am

Programs: SK*G & Centurion
She'll have to fly more with me, I guess.

Thanks anyway.
Old May 8, 2006, 8:46 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
A lot of sweat smell at Arlanda today. Apparently summer is back.
Old May 9, 2006, 8:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by Bjornstrom
LX messed up my PPS run today thanks to smoke in the cabin at NAI tonight. Two missed connections and one whole day of AVRO flying. Im sitting in the ZRH Swiss lounge thinking of never trusting LX schedules again.

Read more:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5569475
Swiss called me today to apologize and sent me a €150 voucher on Swiss valid for one year. These days I guess that's about what is possible.
Old May 9, 2006, 9:32 am

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
Originally Posted by Bjornstrom
Swiss called me today to apologize and sent me a €150 voucher on Swiss valid for one year. These days I guess that's about what is possible.
Someone I know got €400 cash for the new business-seat being broke China-CPH on one of the infamous China-tickets..
Old May 9, 2006, 4:50 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by GUWonder
A lot of sweat smell at Arlanda today. Apparently summer is back.
I can't believe you were at ARN on Monday!! I was in the Scandinacian lounge for 2 hours!!!

I felt the same smell
Old May 9, 2006, 11:48 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by tommy777
I can't believe you were at ARN on Monday!! I was in the Scandinacian lounge for 2 hours!!!

I felt the same smell
I haven't looked for showers at ARN, but are there any in the lounges there?
Old May 10, 2006, 3:57 am

Programs: SAS Gold, FB Gold, BA Gold, EY Silver
Originally Posted by tommy777

I felt the same smell
I was at ARN Sunday evening, quite smelly Sunday as wel...

Originally Posted by GUWonder
I haven't looked for showers at ARN, but are there any in the lounges there?
No there aren't!
Old May 24, 2006, 12:35 pm

I got a new job!

I've been wanting to get a job within the aviation industry for quite some time now. Currently I'm finishing my university studies and am working part time at a hotel. But since I have no formal education relating to travel, finding a job in this business has proved to be hard.

Then yesterday I finally got a callback and after an interview I was hired! The job itself is not the most fun, nor the most glorius. After relocating to Dublin I'll be working in a callcenter at the reservations desk for major airline. But, I'm looking forward to the education given, as well as getting to know the reservation systems better. Hopefully, this job will in the future be a stepping stone to something else... But for now, I'm really excited!
Old May 25, 2006, 1:57 am

Programs: EBG, Marriot Silver
After relocating to Dublin I'll be working in a callcenter at the reservations desk for major airline. [/QUOTE]

Great, than you can give us some inside information of how things works - tips and trikcs!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.