Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 18, 2018, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Please edit or add information to this wiki as necessary.

The Escape Lounge is a small-medium lounge in Terminal 1 airside, across from Gate 9, between Gates 8 and 8A.

Complimentary access for American Express Platinum Card® and Centurion® Members as part of the American Express Global Lounge CollectionSM. Also to departing International Business class or higher passengers such as British Airways.

Access for walk up clients is $45.00; booking in advance via Escape Lounges is $40.00. This is not a Priority Pass or airline lounge.

Amenities include a selection of complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks, as well as

• Ultra-Fast internet provision, separate from the main airport Wi-Fi
• Easy, free of charge, access to the web
• Print, scan and copy
• Cellphone / tablet charging points abd poser points

(No showers; lavatories across the concourse)

Link to Escape Lounges page on OAK lounge

Link to OAK Airport lounge page
Print Wikipost

Escape Lounge OAK

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2024, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by dhuey
Think we'll ever see a carrier give it another try with Europe flights out of Terminal 1? Or Asia?
Would be nice. The airport (incl. T1) appears to be at least 80% WN these days. In fact, although I was flying WN, I entered security @ T1, as I was departing from 8A, right past this lounge.
Old Feb 11, 2024, 10:20 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Would be nice. The airport (incl. T1) appears to be at least 80% WN these days. In fact, although I was flying WN, I entered security @ T1, as I was departing from 8A, right past this lounge.
Indeed. Delta is down to just a handful of flights to LAX and SLC. Alaska with a few to PDX and SEA. Who knows if United or American will ever return. Nice that we still have Hawaiian, though. Will fly with them this summer from OAK to OGG.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 2:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Happy to report a really good lunch spread today. I sampled both the chicken/rice and veggie sausage/polenta -- yummy for both.

MDtR-Chicago and Reaching like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.