FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   S.P.A.M. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m-2/)
-   -   E-rewards [Master Thread] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m/935173-e-rewards-master-thread.html)

neuromancer Jun 22, 2009 1:33 pm

PriorityClub is present in all sponsored accounts just like Hilton, so I'd say you'll have all the partners.
There is a problem with PC itself however, the only time I've redeemed to them (11 weeks ago), I never received the points. The CS are still investigating.

When you cancel the account, the email is still associated and you cannot use it again. You should change the email to something like [email protected] BEFORE cancelling the account if you want to use the same email address.

JeffISU Jun 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Originally Posted by neuromancer (Post 11949905)
PriorityClub is present in all sponsored accounts just like Hilton, so I'd say you'll have all the partners.
There is a problem with PC itself however, the only time I've redeemed to them (11 weeks ago), I never received the points. The CS are still investigating.

When you cancel the account, the email is still associated and you cannot use it again. You should change the email to something like [email protected] BEFORE cancelling the account if you want to use the same email address.

Thanks, I was able to sign up with the Priority Club invitation I received using the same email address, so all good there. One of my choices of welcome gifts was 500 WP Miles so that was cool. And can confirm I have access to all airline reward options now but only PriorityClub for hotels, Hilton is gone. Fine for me though since SPG/Marriott are my programs.

cytoguy Jun 23, 2009 7:48 am

//I'm 10 cents away from my $25 mark and my beloved Hilton points but my year ends at the end of June.//

Ditto for me, I've been at $24.60 for about 5 months now, despite a couple of profile updates. I'm convinced that there's something in their system that ends your offers when you get within a dollar of a popular redemption level...

robhakari Jun 24, 2009 2:25 pm

grrrr... throughout april and may i was getting 1 or 2 surveys a day, and now that june has rolled around and i actually have time to fill more of them out, i've gotten 2 or 3.

funny how it goes like that

Flyingmama Jun 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by Jimster (Post 11942214)
I used to participate frequently but as others have mentioned the surveys kinda dried up and i seldom got any. Then I started getting them again but I got very irritated at them. Often I'd answer 40-50 questions and they'd get all the information they needed and then say: "oh, you don't qualify". What a scam. Also the amounts of rewards per survey have diminished substantially. The result- I don't participate any more.

They tried doing that to me a couple of times. I emailed them a pointed note, citing the surveys that occurred with, and they credited me with the full amount. It's worth a try.

docklander Jun 24, 2009 4:52 pm

I've been signed up by BA now twice,BMI and now PC.All seems a complete disorganised mess -though i definitely got a 500 mile BA credit-once:)

bj2757 Jun 25, 2009 8:59 pm

I have been an eRewards member for years and have noticed the decline in surveys the last year - at least surveys I qualify to get more than a quarter on...

Three days ago I received an invitation from a site I belong to to join again - which I did using a second email address.

Has anyone had any experience with two eRewards accounts? I was hoping maybe the new one would generate the amount of surveys I received when I first signed up. I doubt that will happen but what they heck...

Points Surfer Jun 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by Jimster (Post 11942214)
I used to participate frequently but as others have mentioned the surveys kinda dried up and i seldom got any. Then I started getting them again but I got very irritated at them. Often I'd answer 40-50 questions and they'd get all the information they needed and then say: "oh, you don't qualify". What a scam. Also the amounts of rewards per survey have diminished substantially. The result- I don't participate any more.

Ditto....fewer ops with sneaky tactics that allow them to essentially get your data and not pay out. Still do some but blast through with generic answers since they rip you off more often than not. When I hit $100 in my accounts I think I'll bail since its not what it used to be prior to 2009

Points Surfer Jun 28, 2009 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by bj2757 (Post 11971205)
I have been an eRewards member for years and have noticed the decline in surveys the last year - at least surveys I qualify to get more than a quarter on...

Three days ago I received an invitation from a site I belong to to join again - which I did using a second email address.

Has anyone had any experience with two eRewards accounts? I was hoping maybe the new one would generate the amount of surveys I received when I first signed up. I doubt that will happen but what they heck...

Have two biz addresses+two email addresses...one US + one CDN....and dump into the same HH account and never had any problems. fyi...US accounts get greater earning ops at probably 5 to one over CDN.

Brendan Jun 28, 2009 4:15 pm

I tried e-r when it was new. I never earned much==reached 25 bux after a year or so, redeemed & quit. I used to trade for e-r bux on tCC & elsewhere, but the supply of e-r bux has dried up. From your above posts I now have some idea why!

ktremor Jun 30, 2009 1:12 pm

I had orginally signed up with e-rewards back when they started but the email account dried up two years ago. I signed up with priority club about 2 weeks ago and have had a lot of surveys. One thing I noticed with Priority club is there is no limitations on redemptions for PC points, but it looks like it will not post as fast.

lin821 Jun 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by bj2757 (Post 11971205)

Has anyone had any experience with two eRewards accounts?

F.Y.I.

Per e-Rewards Member Agreement:

If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth below, you may not use the e-Rewards Program.

Section 1) Eligibility

a. The e-Rewards Program is limited to individuals only; corporations or other business entities may not become Members.

b. The e-Rewards Program is limited to one (1) account per individual, even if the individual has multiple e-mail addresses.
(bolding mine)

gobluetwo Jun 30, 2009 2:54 pm

So i just signed up for e-rewards and received my first survey offer on Saturday for $6.50. Not bad, I thought. Tried accessing the survey and received a note saying that the sponsor was having problems with the survey and to try again later. Tried later that night, same story. Twice in Sunday, twice on Monday, same thing. Today, the survey closed.

I've been doing ok with Valued Opinions (have redeemed 4 $20 Amazon e-certs in the past year - not bad since I buy all my b-school books at Amazon). Pinecone opps have been pretty scarce lately. I used to get a lot of surveys from vividence/keystone (nice since they gave $10 Amazon certs for each survey), but those have also been VERY few and far between in the past year or so.

goalie Jun 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Welcome to our Preferred Research Pane

just rec'd the following e-mail. anyone else?

Dear David,
Congratulations! We would like to invite you to accept our invitation to become a Member of our Preferred Research Panel. This panel is comprised of e-Rewards® Members whose stated interests are especially important to our market research clients.
A special thank you for your participation
To thank you for your ongoing participation in the e-Rewards program, we will waive our usual Currency expiration rules. As a result, the e-Rewards Currency that you’ve earned to date has been rolled over for an additional Membership Year and will remain available to you for Reward redemptions through June 30, 2010.
To accept our invitation and roll over your Currency for an additional Membership Year, please update your profile by Midnight (CDT) on July 30, 2009.

If you continue as an active e-Rewards participant over the next 12 months, your status as a Member of the Preferred Research Panel may be extended for another year, and the expiration date for the e-Rewards Currency you have earned may be extended for an additional Membership Year. At the end of your next Membership Year, we will review your program participation as well as your profile and let you know if you re-qualify for Preferred Research Panel membership. Should you not re-qualify, you will have at least 30 days to use any e-Rewards Currency that was rolled over from previous years.
At e-Rewards , we are continually seeking to enhance the value of your membership and expand your Reward options. Visit the Rewards Chart at the e-Rewards Web site, and check out the available Rewards.
As always, thank you for your membership. Continue to check your inbox and Member home page for future opportunities to earn e-Rewards Currency.
We value your time,
The e-Rewards Team

VA1379 Jul 2, 2009 3:05 pm

I have been a member in the past. The main benefit was that the currency did not expire for another year.

Today, I logged into E-Rewards after a quick survey and noticed a link offering another year before expiration if I would update my profile. I took that opportunity.