FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   S.P.A.M. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m-2/)
-   -   E-rewards [Master Thread] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m/935173-e-rewards-master-thread.html)

dreamwks Dec 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Bombarded with surveys.

After giving up on E-Rewards, I get at least one survey a day for the past two months, and have been able to complete 4-5 surveys. ^ This is good!! Anyone else with a similar experience?

goalie Dec 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Originally Posted by dreamwks (Post 13019761)
After giving up on E-Rewards, I get at least one survey a day for the past two months, and have been able to complete 4-5 surveys. ^ This is good!! Anyone else with a similar experience?

as am i-lots of activity over the past 2 weeks (complete with a nice $15.00 survey :))

dreamwks Dec 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by goalie (Post 13020620)
as am i-lots of activity over the past 2 weeks (complete with a nice $15.00 survey :))

Nice!, I use mine for points.

4Health Dec 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Originally Posted by dreamwks (Post 13019761)

I have been bombarded lately also, but every single time it tells me I'm not qualified, of course after 10 minutes of answering questions. It's starting to drive me crazy that they disqualify me after I've provided so much information.

dreamwks Dec 20, 2009 12:45 am

Originally Posted by 4Health (Post 13021629)
I have been bombarded lately also, but every single time it tells me I'm not qualified, of course after 10 minutes of answering questions. It's starting to drive me crazy that they disqualify me after I've provided so much information.

I used to get that also, and it is annoying, for some reason, It likes my answers now :D

goalie Dec 20, 2009 1:02 pm

Originally Posted by dreamwks (Post 13021105)
Nice!, I use mine for points.

and for me, it's the $100/7,000 hilton honors points option :)

pWei Dec 20, 2009 7:49 pm

I found out that my preferred redemption choice (the wall street journal) has been restricted to once a year.

pgary Dec 20, 2009 11:50 pm

Originally Posted by 4Health (Post 13021629)

Whenever this happens to me, I complain to them. They always tell me they will inform the company doing the survey, and they always credit me with something appropriate - often full credit for the survey.

This outfit really does have surprisingly good customer service.

craz Dec 21, 2009 8:10 am

the main problem now is not not getting them but if you dont Qualify all they seem to be giving is .25-.50 . Yrs ago you got a few bucks and sometimes it paid not to qualify since the difference wasnt that much between them.

Heres to hoping I can somehow get it up to the $100 level

KathyWdrf Dec 22, 2009 2:57 am

Originally Posted by pgary (Post 13027292)
...This outfit really does have surprisingly good customer service.

Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't. I had to badger them several times (over the course of several weeks) to get the full $35 in e-rewards currency from a "live" online survey sometime back. Really annoying. But at least I got the full amount, eventually. (This was a case where I actually DID complete the full, hour-long live survey -- not a partial credit situation.)

Tiki Dec 22, 2009 5:51 pm

If you redemeemed to US in October, do you have to wait a certain period of time before you can redeem again? Or is it just whenever you get enough $ in the account?

I looked all over the T&C in the account but couldn't find it.

Brendan Dec 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Tiki, Ktremor has answered your ?? for all the partners in Post #85 of this thread in response to a similar ?? from me in July. If the rules have not changed, U must wait until April.

needtoescape Dec 22, 2009 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by Tiki (Post 13039123)
If you redemeemed to US in October, do you have to wait a certain period of time before you can redeem again? Or is it just whenever you get enough $ in the account?

I looked all over the T&C in the account but couldn't find it.

If I recall correctly, it is every six months, and if you start to redeem a second award before the allotted time, the website provides some sort of error message indicating that you cannot redeem an award yet.

Tiki Dec 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Originally Posted by Brendan (Post 13039397)
Tiki, Ktremor has answered your ?? for all the partners in Post #85 of this thread in response to a similar ?? from me in July. If the rules have not changed, U must wait until April.

I saw that but I went looking for the exact rules on E-Rewards and it isn't spelled out anywhere.

US Airways Reward Center
US Airways and America West's recent merger creates the fifth largest domestic airline, with service to more than 230 destinations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America. US Airways is a member of the Star AllianceTM network, the world's largest airline alliance. Members of US Airways' award-winning frequent flyer program, Dividend Miles, can earn and redeem miles on any Star Alliance airline to 842 destinations in 152 countries, and miles earned on member airlines count toward Preferred status. In addition to earning miles on US Airways, Star Alliance, and partner airlines, Dividend Miles members can also earn miles with over 50 partners, including well-known hotel chains, car rental companies, and retail and financial companies. Plus, no other airline gives its customers as many ways to earn miles on everyday purchases as US Airways, with its choice of two credit card partners with amazing airline benefits. Customers can choose to earn more Dividend Miles with the US Airways Visa Signature® Card or the US Airways Premier World MasterCard®. To learn more and become a Dividend Miles member, visit usairways.com/dm.
$25 Level

500 US Airways Dividend Miles

$50 Level

1,000 US Airways Dividend Miles

$100 Level

2,000 US Airways Dividend Miles
And I found this, but no where does it say you are limited to a certain number of rewards per year. http://www.e-rewards.com/memberagreement.do

neuromancer Dec 23, 2009 5:21 am

Click on one of these levels (500, 1000, 2000 miles) and you'll see at the end this:

Redemption Limitation

One Reward redemption per 6 months (180 days) per Dividend Miles® account and/or e-Rewards Member account.

You are not limited to a certain number of rewards per year, but to a certain number or rewards from a given sponsor per year