Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

TopCashBack: Discussion, No Referrals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TopCashBack: Discussion, No Referrals

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2013, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CMHFlyerOH
I really do love TopCashBack, though. Best portal site out there by a wide margin!
Well, I'm not yet ready to go that far, but I will say that TopCashBack has greatly improved the past couple of years and I now use them more than any other cashback site. The reason to use them, though, is because they usually pay the most. I'm not yet convinced they're the most reliable. But they're certainly much more reliable than they used to be. And when things go wrong, I'm generally able to get the transactions credited.
Old Nov 18, 2013, 11:14 pm
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Originally Posted by iahphx
Well, I'm not yet ready to go that far, but I will say that TopCashBack has greatly improved the past couple of years and I now use them more than any other cashback site. The reason to use them, though, is because they usually pay the most. I'm not yet convinced they're the most reliable. But they're certainly much more reliable than they used to be. And when things go wrong, I'm generally able to get the transactions credited.

And often do JollyWallet pay better than TopCashBack cheaters
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m...referrals.html
Old Nov 22, 2013, 5:48 pm

Programs: UA S, Marriott P
With the new improved referral - is referring someone in the same household against the rules? I havent found anything that says so.
Old Jan 3, 2014, 4:06 am

Hi dsauch,

There shouldn't be an issue with this. All we ask is that each person in the household only has one account and to make this unique to yourself.

Thanks,
Jack
Old Jan 3, 2014, 8:25 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, Rapid Rewards
Just an update: A few months ago I had some Staples purchases that didn't track properly, and I had to lodge a claim, which have now all posted correctly. I was very happy with how they handled these claims, and definitely feel that their customer service is very strong in this area.

Unfortunately, I still have a hotels.com transaction that I booked back in April and stayed at in July that I also had to lodge a claim about. It still has not progressed from "Waiting on Merchant" more than five months after having stayed there.

I've had excellent tracking accuracy with numerous merchants with TopCashBack (close to 95%), but neither me nor my partner have had much luck with hotels.com transactions posting without intervention. Part of me wonders if the issue might have something to do with my pattern of booking hotels many months before I complete the stay, but I'm at a loss for why I seem to have so many issues with hotels.com transactions posting correctly when most other merchants post so consistently.
Old Jan 6, 2014, 10:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by CMHFlyerOH
I've had excellent tracking accuracy with numerous merchants with TopCashBack (close to 95%), but neither me nor my partner have had much luck with hotels.com transactions posting without intervention. Part of me wonders if the issue might have something to do with my pattern of booking hotels many months before I complete the stay, but I'm at a loss for why I seem to have so many issues with hotels.com transactions posting correctly when most other merchants post so consistently.
I have 100% success (or if I'm missing any, I don't know about it) with hotels.com reservations tracking. But I am the polar opposite from you: I book many of mine an hour or two before I check in and almost never more than a couple of days in advance.
Old Jan 9, 2014, 7:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Did a lot of shopping and travel purchases in 4Q and 100% tracked! Much in contrast to other sites where I had to submit claims! Very very happy right now with Topcashback; used to be 95% (in line with others IMO) but recently 100% which I hope they can keep! Earned $800 in a little over a year
Old Jan 10, 2014, 1:25 am

Programs: My travel agent
Is the UK or the US version better in general?
Old Jan 10, 2014, 7:54 am

Programs: Shamelessly Gold at Flying Burrito and AirTrain A+ Elite. Turkish Star Gold, 100k at Flying Eskimo
Most of my order tracked and paid. Two with AMEX did not track, Submitted ticket and three months later I have just been paid.
So far 100% paid.
Old Jan 10, 2014, 12:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Still very happy with TCB. I just sent myself another $28 last night, bringing my total earned in the last year to $230 (and $280 total counting the pending-but-not-posted-yet stuff).
Old Jan 22, 2014, 7:56 pm

Originally Posted by Wayfahrer
Is the UK or the US version better in general?
Still the same question.
Old Jan 23, 2014, 2:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Does anyone live in Europe has good tracking record with TCB? Most of my purchases will be with Marriott and will I get CB with TCB using LNF rates?

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 8, 2014, 9:14 am

Quick tip: wouldn't it me more helpful if we

- have separate threads for the US and the UK?

- this Conga work as all others, namely: only one affiliate per post, you use the previous person, post your affiliate, next person signs up under you, (s) post hers, etc. The simple way? I don't get this long queue.
Old Feb 8, 2014, 10:22 am

Programs: vi, PuTTY, XFE
Originally Posted by Wayfahrer
I don't get this long queue.
If you read a few of the first pages of the thread, you can see how and why it happened.
Old Feb 8, 2014, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by MClab
If you read a few of the first pages of the thread, you can see how and why it happened.
What happened - happened. It is never late to fix it. But this is just plain broken.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.