Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

TopCashBack: Discussion, No Referrals

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TopCashBack: Discussion, No Referrals

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2019, 9:50 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
At least they paid you! I don't mind waiting to get paid, but I sure wouldn't want to get paid through Paypal. I avoid Paypal like the plague! If a site makes me buy using Paypal, I refuse and buy somewhere else. I have been happy with Ebates and Mr. Rebates, and have also used Giving Assistant-although that site has a number of issues with their promo codes.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 3:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Runner123
At least they paid you! I don't mind waiting to get paid, but I sure wouldn't want to get paid through Paypal. I avoid Paypal like the plague! If a site makes me buy using Paypal, I refuse and buy somewhere else. I have been happy with Ebates and Mr. Rebates, and have also used Giving Assistant-although that site has a number of issues with their promo codes.
I don't mind getting paid via PayPal, although I was not happy they took a fee.
Old Apr 15, 2019, 9:59 am

I've had very good luck with TCB for years.

Right now lots of things are very late , for example several that should have been paid by mid-March are still in Pending status, not even Confirmed. TCB says to just wait. Anyone else seeing this lately? Thanks.
Old Apr 29, 2019, 7:02 am

I havent had any issues with Topcashback. Most of the time their cashback is the highest amongst all the retailers. I also got my paycheck without any issue.
Old May 25, 2019, 10:58 pm
Suspended

I've had several times when Topcashback did not track my purchase.
Old Aug 16, 2019, 4:05 am

Programs: HH Dia, IHG Dia Amb, MB Ti, WoH G, OWE
Earn $5.00 extra cash back
Any qualifying purchase (selected merchant AND above $15) by August 18th, 2019. Registration required. (Terms)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.