Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: viajero boricua
Additional Info about MyPoints

UA occasionally goes out of stock, but usually returns within a few days.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2013, 12:31 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

Normally it doesn't take that long for me, maybe a month tops. But it is much longer than a month now
Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:31 pm

I had to call them because my 5K United miles are missing, and the regular correspondence didn`t resolve it (sent back and forth about 5-6 times-still nothing!) They picked up the phone right away. On hold with a guy who is looking for a manager as we speak.
Old Mar 6, 2013, 3:50 pm

Mypoints 1-800 phone number

Interested in the response. I'm in the same boat, thanks
Old Mar 6, 2013, 5:46 pm

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Interested in the response. I'm in the same boat, thanks
Same missing United miles?

A rep told me, after speaking with a manager, that they had sent some sort of list with inquires regarding the missing miles, and that my name was on that list. He said it should take another week or so to resolve the issue.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 3:43 am

Mypoints 1-800 phone number

Yes I'm missing 2,500 UA miles from them. That puts me over the amount I need for an award, I'm anxious! Hurry up mypoints!!
Old Mar 8, 2013, 11:50 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Received an email with an invitation to a survey today, and it said if I didn't qualify I'd get 5 points (instead of the normal 10). I hope this is a one-off, not a trend. tls
Old Mar 8, 2013, 6:10 pm

Originally Posted by PaulMSN
Originally Posted by jwudbwei
Data point: redeemed 5k on 1/31/2013. The miles appeared in my UA account in a few days.
Totally different experience for me. I'm still waiting for the miles from a redemption Jan. 10. The previous UA redemption took months, too.
Did yours post? Mine finally did.

Originally Posted by thelostshark
Received an email with an invitation to a survey today, and it said if I didn't qualify I'd get 5 points (instead of the normal 10). I hope this is a one-off, not a trend. tls
This happens occasionally I believe the 5pt surveys are surveys directly from mypoints if I remember correctly
Old Mar 8, 2013, 11:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Did yours post? Mine finally did...
No, it still hasn't posted. I'm only 1200 away from another one, but I guess that one won't post until summer.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 9:48 am

I'm having troubles redeeming mypoints to United miles - when I choose the United redemption I'm redirected to the starting page. At the same moment other redemptions (at least Hyatt and Marriott) work fine.
Has anyone encountered such problems? What can be the reason?
Old Mar 10, 2013, 9:58 am

Originally Posted by antonen
I'm having troubles redeeming mypoints to United miles - when I choose the United redemption I'm redirected to the starting page. At the same moment other redemptions (at least Hyatt and Marriott) work fine.
Has anyone encountered such problems? What can be the reason?
They are currently out of united redemptions. I was getting the same problem and that was the explanation from mypoints. they told me to keep an eye out for restocking. That was about a week ago.
Old Mar 10, 2013, 10:15 pm

Thank you for reply. In fact, I'm having this problem for 2-3 weeks at a minimum. I'll keep trying, the problem is that I have 98k UA miles, and can't get those 2k
Old Mar 12, 2013, 7:38 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
Got this answer today on United redemption:

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Please be informed that the United Mileage Plus redemption is temporarily down due to some technical issues.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Old Mar 12, 2013, 9:06 am

Programs: DL Platinum, SPG Gold
I really hope the United redemption doesn't go away permanently. It's the best MyPoints redemption.
Old Mar 12, 2013, 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by brettalb
I really hope the United redemption doesn't go away permanently. It's the best MyPoints redemption.
I would stop using MyPoints entirely
Old Mar 16, 2013, 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by dioxide45
I jumped on the 4,000 point offer for funding a WorldWinner account with $10. I see the points in my account now with a pending date of 3/16/2013. Much faster than expected.
Tried to log in to my MyPoints games account the other day, really GSN/WorldWinner account and it indicates that the account has been closed. Received no e-mail as to why it was closed. Though I did get an e-mail later indicating that my $10 withdrawal was on it's way, so it appears that they are automatically refunding the $10 deposit I made. Not sure what violation I made. I never played a single cash game and only played for tokens and had built up a lot of tokens just playing token games.

I wonder if MyPoints will yank back those 4,000 points?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.