Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: viajero boricua
Additional Info about MyPoints

UA occasionally goes out of stock, but usually returns within a few days.
Print Wikipost

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2013, 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by dioxide45
Check your Bonus Mails. 2000 MyPoints when you buy two Pledge Floor Care products at Walmart. Looks like a $1.50 off coupon that you can print that should make each product about $4.50. So doe about $9 you get 2,000 MyPoints.

Same fax, e-mail submission requirements as in the past.
Okay, I bought some of the product. Looks like the cheapest Floor Care product is about $4, so after $1.50 off it comes to $2.50. The BonusMail will only let you print one coupon but if you go to Coupons.com you should be able to print a second. Meaning you can get two of the products for a little over $5 with taxes. Not bad for 2,000 points.
Old Oct 27, 2013, 6:04 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, CC Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, DL PM
Okay, I bought some of the product. Looks like the cheapest Floor Care product is about $4, so after $1.50 off it comes to $2.50. The BonusMail will only let you print one coupon but if you go to Coupons.com you should be able to print a second. Meaning you can get two of the products for a little over $5 with taxes. Not bad for 2,000 points.
If you have the smart source 9/22, newspaper insert, there is a $1.50 coupon on any pledge floor product. I was able to use the buy one get one coupon for the floor care Multi surface cleaner. The cost for 2 was $4.53.

This will put me over the threshold for another 5,000 united miles.

Thanks for the heads up with this one!
Old Oct 27, 2013, 7:38 am

Check your Bonus Mails. 2000 MyPoints when you buy two Pledge Floor Care products at Walmart. Looks like a $1.50 off coupon that you can print that should make each product about $4.50. So doe about $9 you get 2,000 MyPoints.

Same fax, e-mail submission requirements as in the past.
Hi, I received the email and printed a copy of the instructions, but when I click Continue it just brings me back to the pledge page. I don't see a $1.50 coupon to print at mypoints.
Old Oct 27, 2013, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by rrgg
Hi, I received the email and printed a copy of the instructions, but when I click Continue it just brings me back to the pledge page. I don't see a $1.50 coupon to print at mypoints.
This means that they have run out of online coupons. The online coupon database at Southern Savers echos this as their coupon links also show expired.
Old Oct 27, 2013, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by rrgg
Even without the coupon, it may be worth 2,000 points for $8.
Old Oct 31, 2013, 8:05 pm

Received another Pledge BonusMail with a different offer code than the previous one. No coupon this time, though I will still take 2,000 points for $8 in spend.

I am curious as to what prompts the subsequent offers? Does MyPoints have a certain volume requirement to fulfill and if they don't meet it they send it out again. I am not complaining, just curious.
Old Nov 1, 2013, 6:16 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Received another Pledge BonusMail with a different offer code than the previous one. No coupon this time, though I will still take 2,000 points for $8 in spend.

I am curious as to what prompts the subsequent offers? Does MyPoints have a certain volume requirement to fulfill and if they don't meet it they send it out again. I am not complaining, just curious.
Frequently I receive offers like the Pledge offer and then a week or two later receive pretty much the same thing again just different offer numbers- consider yourself lucky, I love it (and take full advantage) when that happens :-)
Old Nov 2, 2013, 12:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Last time with the Kiwi offer I never got a confirmation from MyPoint when I submitted my receipt. I have repeated the submission and contacted MyPoint but never got a reply either. So I returned the products.

It worked several months ago on Glade or something, but did not work on Kiwi. So I am not eager to do the Pledge deal, especially with the huge devaluation of UA miles. I would redeem GC from now on.
Old Nov 4, 2013, 9:33 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
[Deleted, I was mistakenly looking at Subway instead of Starbucks.]

Wonder how long it will take for the $25 GC for Starbucks to come back. tls

Last edited by thelostshark; Nov 4, 2013 at 9:40 am
Old Nov 5, 2013, 7:27 am

I completed the first Pledge Wal-Mart offer and have received the 30 days notice on my e-mail submission.

I received a second e-mail, with a new offer number and a Nov 13th date.

I have logged in online and have received an online offer with 12/29/13 date. For the online offer, you have to take a screenshot of the offer and mail the screenshot and receipt to MyPoints. I am contemplating going and buying 2 more sets of the pledge offer and sending it in for those points.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 9:40 pm

Programs: AA-P, B6, DL, SW, SPG_M-P, AGR-S+
I'm not sure when it happened, but I just noticed that the gold membership level no longer exists on Mypoints. I guess they never could figure out what the next quarter's benefits would be.
Old Nov 6, 2013, 6:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by ImprovGal
I'm not sure when it happened, but I just noticed that the gold membership level no longer exists on Mypoints. I guess they never could figure out what the next quarter's benefits would be.
LOL, I noticed that mine always read, "You've qualified for gold until March 31, 2013."
Old Nov 6, 2013, 10:04 am
Used to be Premier Monkey

Programs: AA EXP; Priority Club PLT; HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by ImprovGal
Other than having a graphic on my account screen, I never understood the gold program.
Old Nov 6, 2013, 3:54 pm

Well, I just received an e-mail about the gold program and that it is being discontinued:

Last year, we launched a Gold Program to make MyPoints even more rewarding for you. During the period of October 1, 2012 - March 31, 2013, you were elevated to Gold member status and qualified for Gold bonus opportunities.

After careful review, we have decided to discontinue the Gold Program in favor of other promotions that will benefit our members, such as our Lucky Leaf and Prize Pumpkin Point giveaways in September and October. Although we have eliminated the Gold program and all references to it on MyPoints, any Bonus Points you earned as a Gold member while the Gold program was active were not affected.

We value your loyalty to MyPoints and will continue to offer you new and exciting ways to earn rewards in the future.
Old Nov 6, 2013, 8:05 pm

Programs: AA-P, B6, DL, SW, SPG_M-P, AGR-S+
Originally Posted by KathinJax
Well, I just received an e-mail about the gold program and that it is being discontinued:

Last year, we launched a Gold Program to make MyPoints even more rewarding for you. During the period of October 1, 2012 - March 31, 2013, you were elevated to Gold member status and qualified for Gold bonus opportunities.

After careful review, we have decided to discontinue the Gold Program in favor of other promotions that will benefit our members, such as our Lucky Leaf and Prize Pumpkin Point giveaways in September and October. Although we have eliminated the Gold program and all references to it on MyPoints, any Bonus Points you earned as a Gold member while the Gold program was active were not affected.

We value your loyalty to MyPoints and will continue to offer you new and exciting ways to earn rewards in the future.
I received the same email and figured someone must have been watching this thread and said, "Oh crap... they noticed! We've got to send out an email blast or something."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.