Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: viajero boricua
Additional Info about MyPoints

UA occasionally goes out of stock, but usually returns within a few days.
Print Wikipost

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Old Jan 25, 2018, 7:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by linsj
Today's snowflake: Olay. 0 points again.
No points for me either.
Old Jan 26, 2018, 10:22 am

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Today's snowflake: Refer-a-friend. Woo hoo! Got 50 points.
Old Jan 26, 2018, 11:38 am

5 points for me today, thanks!
Old Mar 30, 2018, 8:24 am

point perks

POINT PERK ALERT!!! ****

Hey there early birds! Get a Point Perk worth 2 Points with code "EasterEggTime" Just enter the code (without quotes or leading/trailing spaces) before 10 am PT / 1 pm ET.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 5:53 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by midcitybeth
POINT PERK ALERT!!! ****

Hey there early birds! Get a Point Perk worth 2 Points with code "EasterEggTime" Just enter the code (without quotes or leading/trailing spaces) before 10 am PT / 1 pm ET.
Is this new?
Old Apr 2, 2018, 11:14 am

Yes, they are owned by the same company as swagbucks. I have seen the codes posted on facebook.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 8:18 am

FYI, MyPoints partner gaming site- WorldWinner (also partnered with GSN.games) has been gutted in the last 10 days, with most of the MyPoints yielding tournaments having been removed from the site. As this was a lucrative source of additional points, thought I'd just provide that update for those that were interested.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 6:25 pm

Today, I was looking to see what I could redeem for my ~3000 points, and I saw that Visa $25/$50 egift cards are available for 2,500/5,000 points. This seems unusually low. The physical Visa $25/$50 gift cards cost 4,050/8,020 points. I haven't looked at the mypoints reward options in awhile so I don't know how long these Visa egift cards have been available like this. Does anyone know anything about this? It almost seems like a mistake.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 6:23 pm

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get a response from MyPoints Customer Service? Still trying to get credit for hotel bookings in March that didn't credit for me.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 7:07 pm

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
Originally Posted by budster
Today, I was looking to see what I could redeem for my ~3000 points, and I saw that Visa $25/$50 egift cards are available for 2,500/5,000 points. This seems unusually low. The physical Visa $25/$50 gift cards cost 4,050/8,020 points. I haven't looked at the mypoints reward options in awhile so I don't know how long these Visa egift cards have been available like this. Does anyone know anything about this? It almost seems like a mistake.
I see them too! Why don't you order one and let us know what happens?
Old Jul 8, 2018, 10:02 pm

I redeemed for a $25 visa, and I got an error screen, something like the redemption was not available. However, the 2500 points were deducted from my account, and in the account history, the redemption is listed as "processing". I did not get an email confirmation for the redemption so I'm not too hopeful this will actually go through. Mypoints says that an e-gift card redemption can take up to 10 days to process, so I will wait for 2 wks before contacting them.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 1:03 am

Originally Posted by paynea
I redeemed for a $25 visa, and I got an error screen, something like the redemption was not available. However, the 2500 points were deducted from my account, and in the account history, the redemption is listed as "processing". I did not get an email confirmation for the redemption so I'm not too hopeful this will actually go through. Mypoints says that an e-gift card redemption can take up to 10 days to process, so I will wait for 2 wks before contacting them.
The exact same thing happened to me when I tried to redeem for a $25 Visa egift card a couple days ago. Do email confirmations usually get sent out when redeeming for rewards? I don't remember as it's been so long since I last redeemed for a reward. I will also wait awhile to see if the reward gets delivered before contacting mypoints.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 10:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
….Do email confirmations usually get sent out when redeeming for rewards?...
Yes.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 8:33 pm

I got the $25 Visa egift card today. Got two emails for this. One from MyPoints Member Benefits with subject "Here's your Visa $25 Reward Card from MyPoints (Order #xxxxxxxx )". The other from [email protected] with subject "Your VISA Reward has Arrived!". After registering on the prepaiddigitalsolutions.com site, I could view the gift card information.
Old Jul 10, 2018, 7:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
I got the $25 Visa egift card today. Got two emails for this. One from MyPoints Member Benefits with subject "Here's your Visa $25 Reward Card from MyPoints (Order #xxxxxxxx )". The other from [email protected] with subject "Your VISA Reward has Arrived!". After registering on the prepaiddigitalsolutions.com site, I could view the gift card information.
So it ended up taking only a few days.

Is the card value correct? Are there any onerous provisions in the T&Cs -- such as, a monthly maintenance charge that goes into effect right away?

BTW, I just checked and the $25 Visa egift now costs 3,850 points, but the $50 egift is still only 5,000. (The physical Visa cards are 4,050 and 8,020 points.)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.