Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2009, 10:20 pm
SST

And I note that besides AA's new $50/500 miles bonus, UA is offering 700 miles for each $100 in dining. AA's bonus is capped at 5000 miles for the period. UA might not be capped.

First $500 in dining therefore goes to AA. All subsequent dining goes to UA. This is quite a bonus....
Old Jul 14, 2009, 7:01 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Exclamation Sky is the Limit Bonus From United

Sky's The Limit Bonus

Earn 1,000 Mileage Plus® miles for every $100 you spend. That includes your 300 Online Member miles, plus an additional 700 bonus miles! (If you're a VIP, that works out to 500 + 700 = 1,200!) The sky's the limit—keep earning miles by the thousand July 15th through September 30th.

GET OFF THE GROUND:

1 Register for the Sky's the Limit Bonus*.
2 For every $100 you spend at any combination of program locations, you'll earn your base miles plus 700 bonus miles.

Sky's The Limit Bonus Details

* This bonus offer is open to Mileage Plus DiningSM Online and/or VIP Members. To qualify, you must register for the Sky's The Limit Bonus through the links on this page and remain opted in to receive emails from Mileage Plus Dining with a valid, deliverable email address. You must continue to satisfy Online and/or VIP Member level criteria to earn this bonus.

To earn this bonus, you must spend at least $100 (including tax and tip) in any combination of dines at participating restaurants, bars or clubs from July 15-September 30, 2009 for each award of 700 bonus miles. In addition, all dines must occur during a valid benefit period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered in Mileage Plus Dining. There is no maximum number of bonus miles that may be earned with this bonus. Offer is not combinable with other Mileage Plus Dining bonuses, but is combinable with the Double Rewards Promotion (i.e., you will earn double base miles on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but not double bonus miles). Please allow 4-6 weeks after dine(s) that total(s) $100 for any bonus miles to post to your Mileage Plus account. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by November 30, 2009....
http://mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.htm

As SST said above, first AAdvantage then United!

Last edited by NJUPINTHEAIR; Jul 17, 2009 at 8:11 am
Old Jul 17, 2009, 6:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
Sky's The Limit Bonus

http://mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.htm

As SST said above, first AAdvantage then United!
Funny that the email they sent me was able to make it VIP-specific for me -- telling me about 1200 miles -- even though the website can't! Even when I'm logged in as VIP, in bold print it says 1000, then in fine print explains if I'm VIP it's 1200.
Old Aug 5, 2009, 10:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Hilton's New Member Offer

Not all that generous, but for folks who've been holding off until Hilton announced a new member sign-up bonus,
here it is:

http://www.hhonorsdining.com/bonus.h...4400144F232CCB
Old Aug 20, 2009, 11:47 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Exclamation NWA bonus -- might be targeted!

My spouse, but not yours truly, received the following e-mail today:

Subject: Are you on a hunger strike or something?
Date: 8/20/2009 12:15:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time

Maybe you've forgotten how satisfying it is to earn 3 WorldPerks miles for every dollar you spend dining. Would 1,000 Bonus Miles lure you back to the table?
They're yours! But only if you hurry up and spend $25 by 8/30 at any of thousands of program dining spots across the country. There's no need to register, but this is a special, short-term offer, and you must spend your $25 before 8/30. So hurry—we can hear your stomach growling from here!
FYI: Her last dine was in March 2009.

There is nothing to reflect this bonus on her bonus page from NWA dining.

Last edited by NJUPINTHEAIR; Aug 20, 2009 at 12:09 pm
Old Aug 21, 2009, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
ATTN: Priority Club diners

While not a specific Rewards Network offer, here's 1000 extra points on your next dine (no minimum!):

Terms & Conditions:

Eligibility: Must be a Priority Club® Rewards member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. To participate in this offer, member must register online between August 20, 2009 and October 31, 2009
(code 3558).

Offer: Earn up to 10,000 bonus points. Earn bonus points for each unique partner activity between August 20, 2009 and October 31, 2009, up to a maximum of 10,000 bonus points.

• Earn 1,000 points for the 1st unique activity
• Earn 2,000 points for the 2nd unique activity
• Earn 3,000 points for the 3rd unique activity
• Earn 4,000 points for the 4th unique activity

Only one activity per partner is allowed, only one Priority Club Point purchase activity is allowed, only one PCR Shopping partner activity is allowed, and only one Priority Club Visa® Credit Card activity is allowed. These bonus points are in addition to normal bonus points offered by participating partners. Partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer.

Unique Partner Activity: A unique partner activity is defined as one partner transaction or Priority Club Point purchase between August 20, 2009 and October 31, 2009. A Priority Club Point purchase and a partner points to points conversion transaction are considered eligible unique activities. Points earned for purchases using your Priority Club Rewards Visa card count as one eligible activity.

---------------
Dining, Retail & Other Partners: Priority Club Rewards Shopping (one purchase); Priority Club Rewards Dining by Rewards Network (one restaurant purchase); e-Rewards (one e-Rewards currency redemption for points); FTD.com; Florist.com, Gift Sense™, Netflix; Points.com (point/mile swap for Priority Club points): Global Traveler, USA Today, Vinesse LLC, DIRECTV, Energy Plus™, Office Max.

----------------

Points will be posted 10–12 weeks after promotion has ended.

Last edited by Points Scrounger; Aug 21, 2009 at 10:32 am
Old Aug 21, 2009, 10:27 am

Where do I register, and do you have a link? I tried entering your promotion code at Priority Club, https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/1/en/ep . Thanks.

"The Promotion Code entered is invalid. Please try again or contact your nearest reservation office for assistance."
Old Aug 21, 2009, 10:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rrgg
Where do I register, and do you have a link? I tried entering your promotion code at Priority Club, https://secure.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/1/en/ep . Thanks.

"The Promotion Code entered is invalid. Please try again or contact your nearest reservation office for assistance."
Sorry - temporary dyslexia attack! Try code 3558 (I've corrected my post above).
Old Aug 21, 2009, 10:37 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club

I received this in connection with my DL account. Haven't used it in months as I've been leveraging my AA one toward status and combined-dine promos.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 7:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
While not a specific Rewards Network offer, here's 1000 extra points on your next dine (no minimum!):

Terms & Conditions:

Eligibility: Must be a Priority Club® Rewards member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. To participate in this offer, member must register online between August 20, 2009 and October 31, 2009
(code 3558).

Offer: Earn up to 10,000 bonus points. Earn bonus points for each unique partner activity between August 20, 2009 and October 31, 2009, up to a maximum of 10,000 bonus points.

• Earn 1,000 points for the 1st unique activity
• Earn 2,000 points for the 2nd unique activity
• Earn 3,000 points for the 3rd unique activity
• Earn 4,000 points for the 4th unique activity

---------------
Dining, Retail & Other Partners: Priority Club Rewards Shopping (one purchase); Priority Club Rewards Dining by Rewards Network (one restaurant purchase); e-Rewards (one e-Rewards currency redemption for points); FTD.com; Florist.com, Gift Sense™, Netflix; Points.com (point/mile swap for Priority Club points): Global Traveler, USA Today, Vinesse LLC, DIRECTV, Energy Plus™, Office Max.
Thanks for this. Never joined PC Dining. Is anyone aware of a sign up bonus?
Old Aug 22, 2009, 9:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Would 1,000 Bonus Miles lure you back to the table?

Not only is the promo itself presumably targeted, but the details certainly are, as I received a different (lower) one:

Would 500 Bonus Miles lure you back to the table?
Now, since I'm registered for the Mon/Tue/Wed thing over there (unlike AA Dining where it's automatic, it requires registering in most other RN programs), I will still earn about 30 miles per dollar ($25 = 125 + 125 + 500) on my first $25.

And in my case, FYI, may last dine at NW Dining for Miles was in early May 2009. (Although I since registered for the Mon/Tue/Wed bonus, I've been concentrating on AAdvantage Dining recently because I get 500 bonus for every $50 up to 10 times there, and on an ongoing basis that's the fattest bonus going right now.)

It's so funny how the different dining programs of RN are so separate from each other, that they don't realize I'm dining left and right in one of their programs and send me a promo for earninng even more in another of their programs as a result!

But it makes me wonder specifically in this case whether they're going to be able to combine accounts for people who already have both a NW Dining for Miles and a DL Skymiles DIning account at RN, once NW and DL FFPs merge. Combining will be important for those people like me who will have requalified for status at NW this year but not at DL (unless DL has a fat bonus in the last quarter).

Specifically in my case, I need 3 more dines to requalify for Elite at NW Dining for Miles, and I'm going to get to my $25 for this 500 bonus mile promo with three cheap dines so I achieve both things at the same time!
Old Aug 22, 2009, 10:18 am
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sdsearch
It's so funny how the different dining programs of RN are so separate from each other, that they don't realize I'm dining left and right in one of their programs and send me a promo for earninng even more in another of their programs as a result!
I was thinking the same thing, they let you use the same email address for all the programs, so it would be easy for them to check that way. Luckily someone posted that bonus here because I had just deleted the email without reading it because I get a lot of emails from them since I'm in so many of the programs (I hop around programs depending on who has the best bonus) and I had to go back and see which program I got it for (It's been reported here from DL and NW, which would lead me to believe it's sponsored at least in part by DL, i.e., RewardsNetwork is not on the hook for the entire amount).

My offer was for 1,000 miles for a $25 dine, so the wife and I went out and had dinner at a new restaurant, they did pretty well since our bill with tip was almost $70, even though I only get 3 miles/dollar in that program it still comes out to 1,200 miles for the dine though, not too bad for a Friday night (not as good as the 20 miles/dollar I've been getting from AA of course for Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday dines, but I'm just a few bucks short of tapping out the 500 miles/$50 on AA now anyway, had a few good (big) work reimbursed dines that helped on that!).
Old Aug 22, 2009, 11:16 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
sdsearch + Beckles + 1, as to all the above.

I still think it's pesky to have to have a new user id for each new linked account, even when we are hopping back and forth, but maybe this works in our favor. But I dunno. It would seem they have a few ways to figure it out.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 8:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

September "sweepstakes"

Each dine counts as an "entry" towards a prize of $500 (credit, not cash) from the participating partner.

A reminder that one gets an extra entry for filling out a survey, as well as dining at a place for the first time (with that partner, not darkening their doorstep). You also get an extra entry for each $50 spending (per partner).
Old Sep 24, 2009, 2:16 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Exclamation Likely Harbinger of IDINE Promotions thru 2009

Posted in IC forums:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/12431843-post1.html

As promotions have a certain repetition amongst the participants, it is likely you will see a variant in one of the programs similar to the PC promotion listed above.

Therefore, 3,000 bonus miles for $300.00 in dines in the aggregate. Now, it remains to be seen whether the double miles for M - W is extended.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.