Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2009, 4:23 am

US Da Sameeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Apr 3, 2009, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Possible 10mi/$ Mon/Tue/Wed for VIP members (multiple programs). See this thread for more:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/idine...y-mon-wed.html
Old Apr 3, 2009, 11:09 am

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
I just talked to RN and yes it is a valid bonus. I was told that some restaurants are offering more miles during certain weekdays because they want to increase the number customers on those days. One has to check RN's site for more information.
Old Apr 6, 2009, 6:26 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
AAdvantage Dining Double Rewards Promotion confirmed

This thread discusses the Mon - Tue - Wed 2x bonus.

I received an e-mail today stating:

Originally Posted by AAdvantage Dining
Why wait until the weekend to dine out? Start the week off right and earn DOUBLE REWARDS every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at any participating program restaurant, bar or club. There is no registration required. Simply dine out on those days to earn double AAdvantage® miles!

The DOUBLE REWARDS Promotion starts April 6 and ends June 30. And, if you're signed up for a bonus, it gets better! You can earn double AAdvantage® miles on dines that count toward your bonus, too!
Link to promo web page.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 6:36 am

Programs: DL GM, UA, CO, HH, PP
Originally Posted by JDiver
This thread discusses the Mon - Tue - Wed 2x bonus.

I received an e-mail today stating:

Link to promo web page.
Looks like it is offered for Delta as well.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 7:18 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Exclamation Combined with OpenTable...

For what it's worth, restaurants that use OpenTable have dead periods during the week in which you can earn 1,000 OpenTable program points. (Normally, it's 100 points per fulfilled reservation.) For every 2,000 of their points, you earn a $20 gift certificate. I discovered this during last month's Restaurant Weeks here (doing my best to combine Restaurant Weeks' prix fixe, RewardsNetwork and OpenTable participants, when possible). Definitely combineable, as they're two (OK, three) different programs and sponsors. For the restaurants at which you can earn the bonus, it usually means reserving at ~5:30 or 6:00, or 9:30 and later.

Anyway, definitely a dining high point of the year in which the gustatory stars line up ...saying nothing about the quality of the fare, as the top restaurants really throw themselves into it (er, sorry for how that came out - and that, too).

Old Apr 23, 2009, 6:57 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Post New SkyMiles enrollment bonus

1,000 mi. for just $25 spend, "co-marketed" with Mothers' Day (rolled out with DL's Mothers' Day email). Register by 6/30, spend $25 in one place within first 30 days. Here it is:

http://skymiles.rewardsnetwork.com/b...-_-MPE0509D180
Old May 1, 2009, 8:18 am

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
AA Summer Bonus

With spring in the air, you know it's getting closer and closer to summer. That means vacation time! Now is your chance to get wherever you want to go — faster! Here's how to earn 1,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles on top of the 5 AAdvantage® miles you are already getting for every dollar you spend:

1 Log in and register for the Jumpstart Your Summer Bonus*
2 Dine out 3 times at participating locations by 6/15/09 and spend at least $25 each time

That's all you need to do to earn 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles, which can put you on the fast track to a great summer vacation! So go out today and find a great place to start earning those AAdvantage® bonus miles.
Old May 1, 2009, 9:16 am

THE EXTRA MILE BONUS FROM DL

You love to dine out, and there's no better time than now! Through the end of June, dine out and get 2 extra miles for every dollar you spend.

Here's how to get the most out of your membership in the coming months:

1 Register for the Go The Extra Mile Bonus*
2 Dine at any participating restaurants, bars or clubs across North America
3 Once you've spent $30 dining out, you'll earn 2 extra miles for every additional dollar you spend until 6/30/09. There is no limit to the number of bonus miles you can earn with this bonus - the more you dine the more you earn!
*This bonus offer is by invitation only for existing SkyMiles Dining Online and VIP Members. To qualify, you must register for the Go The Extra Mile Bonus through the links on this page and remain opted in to receive emails from SkyMiles Dining with a valid, deliverable email address. You must continue to satisfy Online or VIP Member level criteria to earn this bonus.
Old May 1, 2009, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by Jailer
With spring in the air, you know it's getting closer and closer to summer. That means vacation time! Now is your chance to get wherever you want to go — faster! Here's how to earn 1,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles on top of the 5 AAdvantage® miles you are already getting for every dollar you spend:

2 Dine out 3 times at participating locations by 6/15/09 and spend at least $25 each time

That's all you need to do to earn 1,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles, which can put you on the fast track to a great summer vacation! So go out today and find a great place to start earning those AAdvantage® bonus miles.
My AA bonus is a little different. I will earn 1500 bonus miles for 5 dines of $25 or more before 6/15.
Old May 1, 2009, 7:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Open Jaw
My AA bonus is a little different. I will earn 1500 bonus miles for 5 dines of $25 or more before 6/15.
That's my AA offer, too, but my DL threshold is lower: $15.
Old May 1, 2009, 8:15 pm

Programs: AA Gold
Hmmm...in my family 2 of us will get 1000 miles for 2 $25 dines. The third will get 1000 miles for 3 $25 dines.
Old May 2, 2009, 5:04 am

Is this an enrollment bonus offer? It's what I see for new registrants in my opening page, but it's not there after I log in. Then only the M-T-W double miles.

Originally Posted by Jailer

Old May 2, 2009, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Firewind:

Have you clicked on the bonus tab as well? Both my AA and DL bonus offers were also waiting for me as intra-RN mail, reminding me to enroll.

Old May 2, 2009, 9:32 am
Suspended
Original Poster

United has two bonuses.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.