Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2009, 5:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by alanh
Delta will continue double miles on Mon-Wed for July through September, but you have to register.
Same deal with Priority Club and Alaska
Old Jun 2, 2009, 6:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

AA is offering 100 miles per dine over $25 in June if you fill out a survey.
http://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.htm?id=A158
And it says it is combinable with other bonuses. Meaning if you got the (targeted, IIRC) other AA bonus of some amount of bonus miles with some number of $25 dines (for me, 1000 with 3), you should hopefully be able to get both on the same dines.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 6:28 pm

Here's the link to the US survey bonus: http://usairways.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.htm?id=S159
Old Jun 4, 2009, 6:56 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
I dunno... When we get down around 100/dine, it seems like it's time for a time-out. Beyond keeping an account alive, I wonder what I'm doing worrying beyond that. I know there are True Believers here, and it will continue to alter your behavior. But that's 250 dines to a free trip (and not so much, on DL, anymore). Seriously, I just asked myself, "What am I thinking?!" (Actually, in truth, I got talking about this over dinner, and a friend said, "What are you thinking?!" To which I answered, "Oh...")
Old Jun 4, 2009, 7:15 pm
Original Member

UAL Survey Bonus

Here's the link to the US survey bonus: http://usairways.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.htm?id=S159
And here is United's: http://mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com/b...=U756&detail=y
Old Jun 4, 2009, 9:42 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Originally Posted by Firewind
I dunno... When we get down around 100/dine, it seems like it's time for a time-out.
To be fair, on AA at least, some have the potential to get as much as 5+5+4+20 = 34 mi/$ with the right bonuses - of course, that number drops once you start spending more than the minimum $25/dine and number of dines.
Old Jun 7, 2009, 3:27 pm
Original Member

Delta will continue double miles on Mon-Wed for July through September, but you have to register.
http://skymiles.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.htm?id=D107
Same offer from Northwest Airlines.

So we now have Delta, Alaska, and Northwest Airlines, and Priority Club. Any others?
Old Jun 20, 2009, 6:56 pm

Programs: AA Bonsai EXP (2.9 MM), AS MVPG
AAdvantage Dining double miles

Double Miles for AA on Mon, Tues, Weds has been extended until 9/30. No registration required.

"Great news. You now have until September 30th to dine on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for a double helping of American Airlines AAdvantage® miles*. For Online Members, 3 miles per dollar becomes 6! For VIP Members, 5 becomes 10! All this with no registration required."
Old Jun 21, 2009, 8:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides
Double Miles for AA on Mon, Tues, Weds has been extended until 9/30. No registration required.

"Great news. You now have until September 30th to dine on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for a double helping of American Airlines AAdvantage® miles*. For Online Members, 3 miles per dollar becomes 6! For VIP Members, 5 becomes 10! All this with no registration required."
Also UA.

In both AA's and UA's cases, the bonus extension is slightly "hidden" on the bonuses page. You have to click on "Earn Even More: More Chances for More Miles. Find Out How!" on the left to see it. (If you go the main page, there may be a banner at the top right too, but some of us hardly ever go to the main page if we have other pages bookmarked or leave them open "forever" in a browser tab.)
Old Jun 21, 2009, 1:29 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides

Also U.S. Airways. Hopefully others will follow.
Old Jun 28, 2009, 4:11 pm
Original Member

U.S. Airways new member bonus

New member bonus:
  1. Create your FREE Dining Profile using your US Airways® Dividend Miles® MasterCard®.
  2. Visit any of our participating locations by September 30, 2009 and spend $40 or more.
Old Jun 28, 2009, 7:14 pm

Originally Posted by pgary
New member bonus:
  1. Create your FREE Dining Profile using your US Airways® Dividend Miles® MasterCard®.
  2. Visit any of our participating locations by September 30, 2009 and spend $40 or more.
Although Gary did not list the bonus, it is 1,200 miles for the first $40 dine.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 10:46 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Exclamation New AAdvantage Dining Bonus - 7/1 thru 9/30

500 bonus miles for every $50 spent.

Up to 5,000 bonus miles can be earned.

Can be obtained while earning double rewards Mon - Wed.

Must register.
Old Jul 2, 2009, 12:09 pm

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
500 bonus miles for every $50 spent.

Up to 5,000 bonus miles can be earned.

Can be obtained while earning double rewards Mon - Wed.

Must register.
Nice, especially as this appears to be aggregate spending…no need to spend $50 per dine:

For every $50 you spend at any combination of program locations, you'll earn 500 AAdvantage® bonus miles, up to 5,000 bonus miles in all.
Old Jul 12, 2009, 10:06 pm
SST

Rats! Yet another lucrative mileage earning deal which prevents me from dumping Rewards Network and returning to eating based upon desire, cuisine, and service. The miles chase continues.........

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.