Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2010, 12:12 pm

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
I just checked the AA, DL, and US sites for promos and there were none listed. Those with UA dining are the lucky ones.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 12:27 pm

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
AA is usually a day or two late...although lately they have been a dollar short as well.
Old Jan 16, 2010, 5:29 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Exclamation UNITED DOUBLE MILES BONUS -- 2/1/10 thru 3/31/10

No minimum, Just dine!

Also, reference is made within the Terms and Conditions to a "Happy Birthday Bonus" -- likely forthcoming.

So, 2 Bonuses in your United future, and likely ONE for some of the other programs, as well.

http://mpdining.rewardsnetwork.com/b...=U229&detail=y
Old Jan 24, 2010, 10:27 am

Programs: BA Gold; AA Lfe Time PLT ; Marriott Titanium, LFT GLD
Getting 1,000 bonus miles for UA Dining Program

I tried to sign our son and daughter in law up for the United Airlines Dining program and was suprised to find that you only could get the one thoasand mile bonus miles if you signed up a United Airlines Chase credit card. I am sure this was not the case for getting the bonus miles for signing up for the AAdvantage dining program (as when I signed up I did not have an AAdvantage Citibank credit card... I actually signed up with a UA Chase credit card... and yet I got a thoasand mile bonus). Our daughter in law was rejected for a Chase UA credit card even though she has a higher income than our son and the have a mortgage with Chase and Bank with Chase. Thus she will not qualify for the bonus miles. So just a heads up... do not expect the UA dining bonus unless you have a UA Chase Credit card.
Old Jan 24, 2010, 1:19 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
1) This doesn't sound right.

2) So I would put this down to one of the FT mantras: "Keep on calling" -- I think. Only modification to the mantra here is to remember, or take, the name of the CSR, and space the calls, because in my experience, there may be only one person covering each airline partner at a time at RewardsNetwork. ("In my experience" does just mean a few data points.)
Old Jan 24, 2010, 5:06 pm

Programs: BA Gold; AA Lfe Time PLT ; Marriott Titanium, LFT GLD
Thanks for the advice Firewind I will indeed "Keep on calling" and I will "space the calls" as you suggest.. that is a useful bit of information... I guess some of these things simply depend on how a particular agent feels at the time you phone up... or what they remember of what the rules are. I notice that most are very adament if you question what they say. So this is very good advice. I will post again if I get a different result.
Old Jan 24, 2010, 8:51 pm

Programs: AA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, DL Gold, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by yensid
I just signed up like 3 days ago and there was no bonus. I'm so bummed. Do you think if I call they would give me the option of trying to make that bonus by dining?? But do you have to have the United credit card because I don't have one?
The promotional materials that I got specifically talk about needing a United Chase card to qualify for this 1000 point bonus.. Not sure if/how it is monitored though.
Old Jan 25, 2010, 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by 17111711
The promotional materials that I got specifically talk about needing a United Chase card to qualify for this 1000 point bonus.. Not sure if/how it is monitored though.
Okay, thank for the reply!
Old Feb 3, 2010, 3:18 pm

Hilton HHonors Dining - Second Serving Bonus - 1,000 HHonors Bonus Points

Help yourself to 1,000 HHonors bonus points—just by helping yourself to seconds.
Register for the Second Serving Bonus* and dine twice before 3/31, spending just $20 each time. After your second dine, 1,000 HHonors bonus points will be yours!
That's in addition to the HHonors bonus points you earn on Hilton HHonors Dining—up to 8 for every dollar you spend at thousands of restaurants, bars and clubs.

T&C's:
Second Serving Bonus

* This bonus offer is open to all Hilton HHonors Dining Online and Elite Members. To qualify for this bonus, you must register for the Second Serving Bonus through the links on this page. If you are a new member or a member without a profile, you must enroll and complete a dining profile during bonus registration. A dining profile includes creating a web login and opting in and remaining opted in to receive emails from Hilton HHonors Dining with a valid, deliverable email address. You must continue to satisfy other Online and or Elite Member level criteria to earn this bonus.

To earn this bonus, you must dine two times during the bonus period and spend at least $20 on each dine (including tax and tip). Dines must be at a participating restaurant, bar or club by 3/31/10. Limit one dine per member per participating merchant per day. Please note that activity that occurred prior to registration will not be eligible for this bonus. In addition, all dines must occur during a valid reward period and be paid for with a credit or debit card registered in Hilton HHonors Dining. A maximum of 1,000 points may be earned with this bonus. Offer is not combinable with other Hilton HHonors Dining bonuses. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the date of your second dine for any bonus points to post to your Hilton HHonors account. All account inquiries related to this bonus must be received by May 31, 2010.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 5:30 pm

Here is the link to sign up for above mentioned promo: http://www.hhonorsdining.com/bonus.h...H498_bonusname
Old Feb 3, 2010, 5:57 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
NEW AAdvantage Dining members are currently eligible for a 1,000 AAdvantage miles bonus as well.

Pitiful bonuses, IMO. Fewer restaurants, double miles earners scarcer than hen's teeth and I am using my Hilton Surpass card to earn 3 points per at Open Table 1,000 point restaurants, like Firewind. Rewards Network is a shadow of its former self. I may have earned about 1,300 points to date this year - fortunately a few OpenTable restaurants are also RN.

I've not bothered to use my HHonors Dining at all, though I may hit two restos to earn the 1,000 bonus points.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 7:03 pm

Can I register my American Express Hilton card with two dining programs? To be exact, the United Airlines Dining Program and the Hilton HHonors Dining program.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 7:11 pm

Originally Posted by yensid
Can I register my American Express Hilton card with two dining programs? To be exact, the United Airlines Dining Program and the Hilton HHonors Dining program.
Each card that you have can only be registered with one program.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 7:26 pm
Moderator: New York City and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT, Natl EC
Originally Posted by TAHKUCT
Each card that you have can only be registered with one program.
Expired card numbers can, however, be used as placeholders when a particular account is not in use. @:-)
Old Feb 3, 2010, 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by dstan
Expired card numbers can, however, be used as placeholders when a particular account is not in use. @:-)
why would you want to that if you can easily enroll any credit card?:-\

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.