Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2012, 4:57 pm

My Country Inn & Suites stay is fixed now

My Country Inn & Suites stay which was listed as $0 now has the proper amount payable.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 7:47 pm

Received my topcash money for my Country inns stay today but I only received 5 % instead of 10%
Old Jun 30, 2012, 5:45 am

I feel misled by the TopCashBack Radisson link that said 10%. While Radisson Inn posted 10% as advertised, the Radisson-Country Inn shows pending for what looks like only 5% cashback instead of the expected 10%. The Radisson-Park Inn hasn't posted anything at all yet, not even as pending for a stay done 2 weeks ago.
Old Jun 30, 2012, 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by metoo
Received my topcash money for my Country inns stay today but I only received 5 % instead of 10%
Originally Posted by flyertm
I feel misled by the TopCashBack Radisson link that said 10%. While Radisson Inn posted 10% as advertised, the Radisson-Country Inn shows pending for what looks like only 5% cashback instead of the expected 10%. The Radisson-Park Inn hasn't posted anything at all yet, not even as pending for a stay done 2 weeks ago.
I had a $5 referral that later changed to $10. If it does not fix itself, send them a message.
Old Jul 1, 2012, 7:16 am

Programs: AA, EC, FB, M&M, HH, Accor, Radisson Rewards
Is Weekend Extended Rate eligible for cashback?

It does not show as pending for several days.
Old Jul 2, 2012, 4:27 am

Programs: IC PLAT AMB, clubcarlson Concierge, Le Club Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Isoveli
Is Weekend Extended Rate eligible for cashback? ...
yes
Old Jul 2, 2012, 6:48 am

Programs: AA, EC, FB, M&M, HH, Accor, Radisson Rewards
Thank you.

It finally shows as confirmed.
Old Jul 3, 2012, 7:10 am

Ahh TCB and I are all square. Everything is showing pending as expected. No stays are left behind. Very good.
Old Jul 4, 2012, 11:14 am

How do I cash out the money I earned from Topcash?
Old Jul 4, 2012, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by metoo
How do I cash out the money I earned from Topcash?
You have to wait until the status goes from Pending to Payable, I believe. That could take a few more weeks. Once it's 'Payable', you can request a payout to Paypal.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 8:41 am

Programs: TopCashBack
Hi everyone,

I hope you all had enjoyable celebrations yesterday.

I just want to let you know that, although I'm yet to have an update on when bookings and stays during the affected period will be corrected (due to the necessary people being away from their offices during Independence Day week), I've been keeping an eye on this thread daily. I'm very glad to see that some transactions seem to be working their way to each status they should be.

I will try and jog along communications and will be back again soon with more information.

Many thanks for your patience,

Natasha
Old Jul 5, 2012, 10:11 am

Park Plaza

Natasha:

Any update on Park Plaza hotels being eligible for 10% cashback? They are still listed at 5% and while it is not urgent (for me) yet, I have a couple of stays planned for a month from now and the rates are pre-paid, so I can't just cancel and re-book. Thanks!

Ike
Old Jul 6, 2012, 2:35 am

Programs: TopCashBack
Originally Posted by IkeEsq
Natasha:

Any update on Park Plaza hotels being eligible for 10% cashback? They are still listed at 5% and while it is not urgent (for me) yet, I have a couple of stays planned for a month from now and the rates are pre-paid, so I can't just cancel and re-book. Thanks!

Ike
Originally Posted by maplenight
I need to book a park plaza hotel. should I book through radisson link or park plaza link? if topcashback is give 10% back on all club carlson hotels, it should include park plaza too. but as a separate park plaza link exist, would I be obliged to use it? any experience?

Thanks!
Hi Ike and maplenight,

I've not had confirmation that Park Plaza Hotels stays will track at 10% via the Radisson link however I've increased the cashback to 10% on Park Plaza Hotels's direct TopCashBack page - until July 15, to coincide with the 10% Radisson et al promotion's end.

Please use the Park Plaza Hotels direct page as this route will definitely work to get 10% cashback.

I hope that helps.

Best wishes,

Natasha
Old Jul 6, 2012, 6:05 am

Looks good, all booked. Thanks Natasha!

Ike
Old Jul 6, 2012, 3:13 pm
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Originally Posted by TopCashBack
Hi everyone,

I hope you all had enjoyable celebrations yesterday.

I just want to let you know that, although I'm yet to have an update on when bookings and stays during the affected period will be corrected (due to the necessary people being away from their offices during Independence Day week), I've been keeping an eye on this thread daily. I'm very glad to see that some transactions seem to be working their way to each status they should be.

I will try and jog along communications and will be back again soon with more information.

Many thanks for your patience,

Natasha

You are glad that SOME transactions are working? - ALL of them ought to work! Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.