Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2012, 10:29 am

Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
I used Mr Rebates, which also has 5%, and it correctly tracked it after the stay. It has been in pending mode for almost a week.
Totally agree with you.
Should just use Mr Rebates which gives same amount of cashback but more reliable.
Topcashback is neither top (now same 5%) nor reliable.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 11:12 am

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Both of my referrals have disappeared

My $98+tax stay shows payable $0 ... is it because I used the AAA rate?
Old Aug 1, 2012, 11:33 am

Programs: UA Silver/Marriott Gold/Hilton Gold
Both of my referrals (which had met their spending requirement) disappeared today, along with one of my Radisson stays. This is in addition to my Park Inn stay that never appeared in the first place.

I'm starting to lose confidence in TopCashBack.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 11:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by Majikow
I'm starting to lose confidence in TopCashBack.
+1

I have 2 stays on pending, one has reported. Put it this way, I won't use them until I have got my cash back.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 12:08 pm

I wonder what happened to that Topcashback rep that was on here a while back. Haven't seen or heard from her.

Between her disappearing act, and the complete non-existence of the site's customer service, it feel like their big U.S. expansion was just a scam.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 12:57 pm

Programs: AA, EC, FB, M&M, HH, Accor, Radisson Rewards
Originally Posted by bender29
I wonder what happened to that Topcashback rep that was on here a while back. Haven't seen or heard from her.

Between her disappearing act, and the complete non-existence of the site's customer service, it feel like their big U.S. expansion was just a scam.
+1.
10% for Radisson was nice. But if we don't get it...
Old Aug 1, 2012, 2:40 pm

4 stays tracked to Topcashback disappeared, I got two emails saying merchant declined cashback.....
Old Aug 1, 2012, 3:36 pm

more of the same

Two of my Clubcarlson claims that were showing as "pending" have disappeared. As has my "refer-a-friend" bonus.

So Scammy
Old Aug 1, 2012, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by concuss
Two of my Clubcarlson claims that were showing as "pending" have disappeared. As has my "refer-a-friend" bonus.

So Scammy
You can contact them through FB:
http://www.facebook.com/topcashbackUSA

I wrote to them about my referral.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 6:04 pm

All topcashback transactions are gone. This is the worst cashback tracking site ever. Should start filing BBB complaints now.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 7:12 pm

I just tweeted to @Top_CashBack, and I would encourage everyone else who is getting reamed to do so also. Let people know that these guys can't be trusted.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 7:17 pm

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
I just had all of my pending transactions go from confirmed to payable (including one transaction that had disappeared and I had sent a support ticket query).

Still missing the two referrals that had been showing up earlier.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by bevoinva
I just had all of my pending transactions go from confirmed to payable (including one transaction that had disappeared and I had sent a support ticket query).

Still missing the two referrals that had been showing up earlier.
Same with me I was reading hear about how it was not showing at all on OP's page so I went to TCB and it is in the payable. Now we will see if they send it. I have my wifes and mine to get refunded. It is only the R and CI&S payment. The PI payment has been taken off and that was my largest spend.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 7:52 pm

mine all went to payable too, but they are payable ay $0.00 with this note:

Info
If your transaction is now showing as Payable at 0.00, this generally means that the merchant has declined the transaction or informed us that the purchase made is not eligible for cashback.

We are not told the reason for this at this stage but it may include one the following:

You cancelled or returned the order or part of the order

You used an unauthorised promotional/voucher code not published by Top CashBack

You did not meet the merchant’s terms and conditions (see merchant’s page)

You asked for a quote but didn’t make a purchase

You used a saved/renewal quote to make your purchase

Should you see no reason for the merchant making this decision and are not affected by any of the above, please submit a Missing CashBack Claim using the form within the Customer Care Section.

same crap that happened in June that I had to open claims for. Tired of this bait and switch, wish that they would just DO THE RIGHT THING.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 10:35 pm

My referral also disappeared.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.