Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2012, 11:12 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
TCB is a joke, it is a constant rotation from pending, confirmed, payable. Everytime I log on, they change status.

I have stays as far as May, and there are duplicate entries, some have zero balances, some show the 10%, they have reverted from payable to pending!

None of my park inn show up. Was that resolved?
Mine are all over the place too. The "confirmed" referral came back (has been "confirmed" for well over 30 days) and the "payable" one is still missing.

I bet when they put the referral bonus back to $5 from $10, that's what wiped the $10 referrals and they take waaaaaay too long to put items in the "payable" section.
Old Aug 5, 2012, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by nacho
Yep.
did they resolve the issues for you? I got a response too, but did not want to place my userid in a public forum, and replied asking for an email to send it to.
Old Aug 5, 2012, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by aviator8
did they resolve the issues for you? I got a response too, but did not want to place my userid in a public forum, and replied asking for an email to send it to.
Not yet, I asked them about my referral sign up thing. I know my referral bought $1500 Marriott GC and all TCB shows was that someone signed up and not bought anything. I haven't heard from them yet.

I also don't like my userid to be displayed at FB so I'd probably send them a PM there later.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 1:00 pm

Originally Posted by nacho
Not yet, I asked them about my referral sign up thing. I know my referral bought $1500 Marriott GC and all TCB shows was that someone signed up and not bought anything. I haven't heard from them yet.

I also don't like my userid to be displayed at FB so I'd probably send them a PM there later.
I got a reply back from my request for an email. I have sent them my userid and details on what is wrong. I will report back on what happens. crossing my fingers.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 1:48 pm

And here I thought TCB fixed everything. I just checked my account after a few weeks and noticed some stuff that was waiting to be payable is now showing up as $0.00. Filed another missing cashback claim (like that's going to do anything).

What a joke. I will never use this shady site again. Let the real cashback sites get my business.
Old Aug 6, 2012, 5:50 pm

Programs: A few
i thought it was just me with my cashback amounts going up and down somewhat randomly.

i think the plan will be to cash out as soon as i can and never use these clowns again until there are consistent reports they get it right
Old Aug 7, 2012, 1:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ma91pmh
i thought it was just me with my cashback amounts going up and down somewhat randomly.

i think the plan will be to cash out as soon as i can and never use these clowns again until there are consistent reports they get it right
I think TCB knows and maybe that's why they are not letting everyone get the $.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 4:09 pm

Hehe, all my payables are $0.00. What a waste of time.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Yeah same here mostly. Big disappointment. I have about 30 payable out of 60.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 9:33 pm

Programs: UA Silver/Marriott Gold/Hilton Gold
It appears both my Country Inn & Radisson stays were declined, and the Park Inn didn't even track.

The referrals have reappeared as pending.

I submitted a missing claim on the Park Inn on July 10th and they said it's "on ice".

I just submitted missing cashback claims on the Radisson and Country Inn stays.

Has anyone had one of their stays go to $0 (declined), filed a claim, and actually gotten the cash back reinstated?
Old Aug 7, 2012, 9:40 pm

I used this a few month ago to book both country inn and radisson. They showed up in my account and that I earned about $30 for 6 different reservations. Apparently they were denied and I will not get paid for them. I should have used bigcrumbs where they pay monthly and it is a sure thing. Yes I submitted a ticket and never heard back from them. I have had nothing but problems with Top Cash Back.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 6:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ljknecht570
I used this a few month ago to book both country inn and radisson. They showed up in my account and that I earned about $30 for 6 different reservations. Apparently they were denied and I will not get paid for them. I should have used bigcrumbs where they pay monthly and it is a sure thing. Yes I submitted a ticket and never heard back from them. I have had nothing but problems with Top Cash Back.
I regretted that too, I should have used the others (mr. rebates gives 5% cash back). Anyway lesson learned
Old Aug 9, 2012, 12:47 am

Same here. All my transactions were declined after a month of "pending" status. There goes $100...I seriously should have just stayed with other cashback sites and not signed up for TCB after reading about there on this forum.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 2:47 pm

I just got a reply to my email to TCB which was prompted via a facebook post. They indicated that Natasha will be back on here shortly to give us some updates, and in mine and my wife's cases they are looking into it and promise to have a response for me in 24 hours.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 3:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I sent a PM via FB to them today, let's see what happens.

I bought my Marriott Gift Card through Mr. Rebates (they are offering the same 5% as TCB) today - I don't dare to risk $45 for using TCB.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.