Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2012, 10:36 am

Fat Wallet has 8% cashback
Old May 23, 2012, 11:15 am

Programs: DL-Silver; BA-Bronze
Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
I am not sure about that. I do not know if they can track within the Radisson site to give you 10% off once you select Country Inns, but please be aware that the Topcash site has a separate entry for Country Inns and it denotes a 5% cash back.

FWIW, I used my pre-existing Mr.Rebates site and it is clear that for both Radisson and Country Inns, either is a 7% cash back.

NJ
My Country Inn stay is showing up as a 10% rebate on topcashback.com. Looks like the 10% does in fact apply to all properties.
Old May 23, 2012, 5:25 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by bevoinva
My Country Inn stay is showing up as a 10% rebate on topcashback.com. Looks like the 10% does in fact apply to all properties.
Excellent! Then it should work for Park Inns as well!
Old May 24, 2012, 3:53 pm

My Country Inn stay is showing up as a 10% rebate on topcashback.com.
Same for me.
Old May 24, 2012, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Yeah they changed the Country Inn link to show 10%. I still only got $5 referral though for my first referral, even though it should have been $10. It shows 10 now though.
Old May 24, 2012, 7:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by mommafrica
Fat Wallet has 8% cashback
Today, FatWallet is showing just 3.5% cash back for Radisson; and same for ebates.

Cashback rates are subject to frequent change, especially when holiday promos come and go.
Old May 24, 2012, 9:13 pm

Has anyone had a Park Inn reservation show up on the topcashback site yet? They don't seem to be listed on the site anywhere unlike Country Inns. I did book two Park Inn reservations through the topcashback site via the Radisson link but so far nothing has shown up for me.
Old May 26, 2012, 9:43 pm

Does the account name have to match the name on the reservation?
Old May 26, 2012, 11:39 pm

Originally Posted by FlyHigh23
Does the account name have to match the name on the reservation?
Rebate sites don't care about the name on the reservation. As long as you use their link you get the cashback.
Old May 29, 2012, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Has anyone had a Park Inn reservation show up on the topcashback site yet? They don't seem to be listed on the site anywhere unlike Country Inns. I did book two Park Inn reservations through the topcashback site via the Radisson link but so far nothing has shown up for me.
I booked 2 through the Radisson link but so far they have not shown up like the others. I already completed them and they have not shown up at all. However, I went to submit a missing claim ticket and the drop down box DID show the date that I booked the Park Inn stays and listed the Radisson site, so they DID track...but they are not coming up at all. This has been 5 days after I booked them which none of my Radisson or Park Inn reservations took that long. I suspect there will be an issue with them.
Old May 29, 2012, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by antonius66
I booked 2 through the Radisson link but so far they have not shown up like the others. I already completed them and they have not shown up at all. However, I went to submit a missing claim ticket and the drop down box DID show the date that I booked the Park Inn stays and listed the Radisson site, so they DID track...but they are not coming up at all. This has been 5 days after I booked them which none of my Radisson or Park Inn reservations took that long. I suspect there will be an issue with them.
Thanks for the data point. Please keep us posted how this works out as my bookings haven't shown up either.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 8:33 am
LRD

Programs: AA Plat/6MM, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by antonius66
Any resolution on your problem?
Old Jun 18, 2012, 7:19 am
wcj

Anyone use AAA rate in combo with TCB? I had no problem tracking, but TCB says the merchant declined. This is my first transaction that has made it out of pending, so not a good start.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 7:39 am

Programs: lots of little things
Originally Posted by wcj
Anyone use AAA rate in combo with TCB? I had no problem tracking, but TCB says the merchant declined. This is my first transaction that has made it out of pending, so not a good start.
I had two AAA-rate reservations this weekend (booked weeks ago) and both show as payable for $0.00.

If your transaction is now showing as Payable at 0.00, this generally means that the merchant has declined the transaction or informed us that the purchase made is not eligible for cashback.

We are not told the reason for this at this stage but it may include one the following:

You cancelled or returned the order or part of the order

You used an unauthorised promotional/voucher code not published by Top CashBack

You did not meet the merchant’s terms and conditions (see merchant’s page)

You asked for a quote but didn’t make a purchase

You used a saved/renewal quote to make your purchase

Should you see no reason for the merchant making this decision and are not affected by any of the above, please submit a Missing CashBack Claim using the form within the Customer Care Section.
I'm reporting them this morning. There were no mentions of the rate not being eligible prior to booking. And hey, it can't hurt at this point. Based on a lot of reports, I'm keeping my TCB expectations low.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 10:23 am
wcj

Yeah, had the same. Took a look at submitting a claim and I think I found the problem. It first asks what day you made the reservation and then asks when you actually stayed. You can only pick from the drop down menus. Unfortunately, they have the same date filled in for both, which is incorrect. I, like most, made my reservation before my stay, so the dates should have been different, but instead, are showing the same with no way to change it. Looks like I need to submit a general support claim before I can submit a cash back claim.

I was thinking TCB was okay because I have probably 20/20 tracked claims, no issues there. Further, I don't have an objection if it takes 4-6 weeks to verify and pay. Submitting two claim forms for $8, which may or may not work, has me thinking. I'm going to let the other claims shake out and see what happens, but I did want to point out the drop down was incorrect, at least in my case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.