Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't forget 10% cash back for Topcashback for Radisson for the promo

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2012, 5:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1k, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, CC Gold
I got credit for both mine and my wife's stays at a radisson...Both posted to my TCB account in about a week after the stay. Rooms were booked under "48hr promo 25% off" rate.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 8:32 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
I got my 10% cashback for my Country Inn stay (senior rate) with no problems.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 6:18 am

Not all stays seem to be crediting at TCB

For my husband's account, his Country Inn stay worked properly and is now payable. His Radisson stay has been tracking but saying $0 and moved to payable at $0--however, this actual stay is in the future. Park Inn never even showed up. All were booked through the TCB link to the Radisson site and the lowest rate purchased--which for all was a non-refundable, pay in advance rate

For my account, my Country Inn stay which was booked several weeks ago and stayed at this past weekend, is showing at $0 pending. Nothing is showing at all for my upcoming Park Inn stay. And my Radisson stay isn't applicable since it was through my work travel agency
Old Jun 22, 2012, 10:04 pm

Should I be seeing my reservations as Pending? I don't see them listed anywhere in my account so I went into the missing claims secton and I see the sessions logged.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 6:41 am

Programs: lots of little things
Originally Posted by N_Phoenix
Should I be seeing my reservations as Pending? I don't see them listed anywhere in my account so I went into the missing claims secton and I see the sessions logged.
How long ago was the reservation made?
Old Jun 23, 2012, 9:11 pm

I just requested payout for a stay on May 30. The numbers did fluctuate but got sorted out eventually.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 9:03 am

So much trouble, I'll never be using TCB again. Back to the legit cashback sites like ebates, bigcrumbs, and fatwallet.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 12:14 pm

Programs: Many
Originally Posted by N_Phoenix
I'm in the same boat as you. None of my reservations are showing up (yet), but I see them in the missing claims section. However, it's only been about 10 days since my stay, so I will wait a few more days before I begin to worry.

In comparison, I stayed at the Intercontinental the same weekend and it tracked instantly and showed up as pending the day I checked out.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 4:58 pm

How to see missing claims section?

Hello--I saw it mentioned by OP in the above thread about looking for missing stays in the missing claims section. I can't seem to find a tab or the link to see this. Thanks for any help
Old Jun 26, 2012, 5:21 pm

TopCashback is going to loose out on a good field of potential customers here if they don't get this stuff straightened out. Their payouts are good, but that is only IF you get them. If I only have a 50% success rate in getting paid then the rates are NOT good. Also, I do not like their stance on issues. Something to the effect of "we are just a middleman and have no control, but we hope the merchant will award in your favor" No good in my book. TCB has the contracts with the merchants. We go to TCB because they promise a certain rebate. If we meet the terms and conditions of the purchase, I expect the rebate company (TCB) to go to bat and get the issue fixed as they have the merchant relationship. I am not very impressed so far. If they get my issues resolved I will keep using to see if things improve. If not that's it, I am bailing on them and will recommend that my friends and family do as well.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 5:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
I am glad I stuck with the 5% from mrrebates, credited without any issues on a LRG-adjusted rate.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 9:14 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
I submitted two missing claim tickets. We'll see how that goes ... I'm expecting close to $20 in 10% cash back from them.

The new message on the website is what gave me initiative:

Old Jun 26, 2012, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by amolkold
I submitted two missing claim tickets. We'll see how that goes ... I'm expecting close to $20 in 10% cash back from them.

The new message on the website is what gave me initiative:
I saw that message as well, but according to their facts page it says it can take between 7-14 days after a stay to post. That's why I haven't submitted a claim yet (it's been 10 days).

What are others doing? Are you submitting claims right away or waiting?
Old Jun 26, 2012, 9:34 pm

Originally Posted by ckosh
Hello--I saw it mentioned by OP in the above thread about looking for missing stays in the missing claims section. I can't seem to find a tab or the link to see this. Thanks for any help
ckosh, here is how to get there:
> My account
> Customer care
> Cashback claims 'view or lodge claim'
> Lodge new missing cashback claim
> Submit a missing cashback claim
> Submit a missing cashback claim
> agree & continue
> in the drop down box select a merchant
> the visit/order date drop box should now show date of purchase

That's how I did it. If there is an easier way, please let me know.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by dc333
How long ago was the reservation made?
I made my reservations on June 12th. My first four are coming up next week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.