Wiki Posts
Search

Status match

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2012, 5:36 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
I do not see it mentioned

Originally Posted by mahajanvikas
Sorry, if I am being stupid, but where can I check the "expiry date" of my status on the website?
on my aacount page, however it was idicated on the email I received confirming my status match. That will be the first place to check. If you have deleted the email, I suggest a quick email to CC CS should answer all your questions. Cheers.
Old May 29, 2012, 4:10 am

Programs: AY plat, EB gold, LH Sen
Originally Posted by arollins
on my aacount page, however it was idicated on the email I received confirming my status match. That will be the first place to check. If you have deleted the email, I suggest a quick email to CC CS should answer all your questions. Cheers.
Thanks for the reply.

I looked at the "My Account" page but only see my status, my goldpoints balance and todays date. No mention of when the status expires!

I do not have the email confirmation because I made a follow-up call to my email request and the status match was done over the phone.

I guess I will email CS as suggested.
Old May 29, 2012, 4:30 am

I just send a copy of my Le Club Accor card for my status match,thats all
Old May 29, 2012, 10:23 am

Hmm, I've called twice now to try to get the status match done over the phone (emailed proof of status last week), and both times, the rep wasn't able to do anything. Both pretty much said their emails have been backed up with status match requests, and I'd have to wait.
Old May 29, 2012, 11:20 am

Programs: Priority Club Plat, AA Gold
A few notes that may help someone:
It took over a week for my match to come through, and it was done on a Saturday! The rep had told me to call if I wasn't matched within a week and a half after emailing but it didn't come to that.

The rep also said that you will receive the 2000 pts for booking as Gold as long as you are Gold at the time of check-in, not at the time of reservation. So according to her, you can reserve as a nobody and get the 2000 pts if you are matched before your stay. Helpful since I wanted to book advanced rate.
Old May 29, 2012, 10:22 pm

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
Did Any Royal Ambassador of Priority club got upgraded to Diamond?
Old May 30, 2012, 9:02 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by mgo72
Did Any Royal Ambassador of Priority club got upgraded to Diamond?
Diamond??? I assume you mean Concierge.....mentioned numerous times that they don't comp past Gold.
Old May 31, 2012, 12:15 pm

I'm still waiting on a response for my status match sent on 5-23.

Do they respond from @carlson.com? I'm afraid I'll need to search through my junk folder.
Old May 31, 2012, 12:38 pm

Programs: PC Platinum, CC Gold Elite, VS Red
Thanks for the info on this thread. Got matched to GE to my IHG PC Platinum. Took about a week for them to process.
Old May 31, 2012, 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by N_Phoenix

Do they respond from @carlson.com? I'm afraid I'll need to search through my junk folder.
My email response was from [email protected]. They stated that they couldn't read my attachment and to fax or email it again. So not sure if who the email comes from differs if you were approved and/or depending on which address you originally sent it to.
Old May 31, 2012, 5:42 pm

Originally Posted by N_Phoenix

My reply was from [email protected], which is the address I had written to.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 7:27 am

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, AA, BA, US
Originally Posted by Froggitt
Thanks for the info on this thread. Got matched to GE to my IHG PC Platinum. Took about a week for them to process.
Same for me.
Old Jun 4, 2012, 10:17 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by zukkobaby
I'm glad I didn't ignore the chance to get Accor Platinum even though I never stay at an Accor. I put in my request yesterday, both fax and email. Any estimates on turnover time? I also have Hilton and SPG gold, but those only match to silver.

Same here, first I emailed them with HHonors Gold/SPG Gold, I was matched to Silver until 2/2014. I then rememberd that I have Accor platinum, sent them that, and was matched to gold. First Email took about 5 days, second email response, less than 2 hours.
Old Jun 6, 2012, 2:46 pm

Programs: priority club, aeroplan, air miles
Matched to 2014

I emailed a copy of my Priority Club page 12 days ago and was status matched today until February, 2014. That is good news as I have 2 stays coming up in the next week.
Old Jun 7, 2012, 4:35 am

Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
Same here, first I emailed them with HHonors Gold/SPG Gold, I was matched to Silver until 2/2014. I then rememberd that I have Accor platinum, sent them that, and was matched to gold. First Email took about 5 days, second email response, less than 2 hours.
Same here. Initially asked for status match with Hilton Gold, which got me Club Carlson Silver. Emailed again with Accor Platinum and tier was changed to Club Carlson Gold.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.