Last edit by: Morgo
Print Wikipost

Current QR Sale Fares

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2017, 5:43 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Gold, Oman Gold
Originally Posted by enviroian
I'm currently in SIN enjoying a vacation after purchasing a promotional $1700 J fare. The flights and service were amazing. My question was this promotion a one off? I'd like to do a trip every year on QR if they have these sales again for other cities.
Sales come along all the time . We currently enjoy 2 trips a year and still cheaper than flying once with BA
Old Feb 11, 2017, 6:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by gav0106
Sales come along all the time . We currently enjoy 2 trips a year and still cheaper than flying once with BA
Really? Nice. The QR experience is amazing. Is there a sales alert function on the QR site?
Old Feb 11, 2017, 6:16 am

enviroian there are 3-5 company wide sales every year. However often the best bargains are to be found in the individual country web sites. For example Norway and Sweden both have some very good bargains right now. Major sales are usually mentioned in advance on this thread but only sometimes good bargain fares also appear here.
If you want a bargain then you have to look at the country sites that you would like to use as possible starting points frequently.
Old Feb 11, 2017, 6:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by remdk
enviroian there are 3-5 company wide sales every year. However often the best bargains are to be found in the individual country web sites. For example Norway and Sweden both have some very good bargains right now. Major sales are usually mentioned in advance on this thread but only sometimes good bargain fares also appear here.
If you want a bargain then you have to look at the country sites that you would like to use as possible starting points frequently.
Thanks for the info. I will bookmark the QR USA site ^
Old Feb 11, 2017, 6:30 am

Programs: QR Platinum
Thanks for the info. I will bookmark the QR USA site ^
you could also register your email for the newsletter then your would receive any promotion automatically
Old Feb 11, 2017, 6:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Crisu69
you could also register your email for the newsletter then your would receive any promotion automatically
Thanks will do. Do you have a link for that by chance?
Old Feb 11, 2017, 6:40 am

Location: usually somewhere between 30000 and 40000 feet...but actually the English countryside
Programs: BA GGL/Lifetime Gold, EK Gold, Lowly M&M, Marriott tit, Hhonors Diamond, numerous others
http://www.qatarairways.com/th/en/ne...subscribe.page

It's on the home page bottom left.

This might be a Thai link (as is where I am currently)
Old Feb 11, 2017, 6:41 am

Programs: UA 2 MM, UA 1K
I'm currently in SIN enjoying a vacation after purchasing a promotional $1700 J fare. The flights and service were amazing. My question was this promotion a one off? I'd like to do a trip every year on QR if they have these sales again for other cities.
I have been flying their sales twice a year but the prices are rarely good from the US. I generally end up posiitioning to OSL (am doing GER next month to fly QR to Namibia) to catch the "deal". I have been able to fly out of OSL and return to JFK for only a few hundred more but not every time. (Always good to check something like that if you can get the one way positioning flight.) But as soon I put JFK into the originating city the fare would jump quite a lot. The last 2 sales had this great deal to SIN so you are best to follow these threads (is also one in Qatar thread) and sign up for the emails as others indicated. Once I get the email I start looking closely at the threads to get the links to the other country home pages and start reviewing them for the best deals.
Old Feb 11, 2017, 7:08 am

Programs: QR Platinum
http://www.qatarairways.com/us/en/ne...subscribe.page
Old Feb 11, 2017, 10:42 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
So what are the cheapest QR flights people are finding able to book in these Norway & Sweden sales ?
Old Feb 11, 2017, 11:14 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Gold, Oman Gold
Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
So what are the cheapest QR flights people are finding able to book in these Norway & Sweden sales ?
Helsinki to Bangkok/Singapore just over £1000

Had Oslo to bangkok before for £900!
Old Feb 11, 2017, 11:26 am

Sisyphus1carus there is a problem in publishing prices on this forum in that they can change very rapidly. They could be outdated when you see them! you need to look yourself to get an idea and then act upon them.
Old Feb 12, 2017, 12:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks for all the advice. My flights in J lax-doh-sin were amazing. As one who is used to flying AA every week and eating pita chips in Admiral's Clubs lol it was quite a change. I'm amazed at the $1700 fare as that's what I would pay to visit my mom in the U.K. flying coach on crappy AA.

I'm looking forward to my flights back and my overnight Tuesday in Doha.

I just hope I can find at least one great deal on QR at least once a year.
Old Feb 13, 2017, 8:51 am

Programs: BAEC
Over in Premium Fares forum.

QR/UL FRA-MLE via DOH+CMB: 1380€ RT across the board. 640 TP.

Credit to @st7515
Old Feb 13, 2017, 8:59 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Originally Posted by plunet
Over in Premium Fares forum.

QR/UL FRA-MLE via DOH+CMB: 1380€ RT across the board. 640 TP.

Credit to @st7515
EDIT: Scrap that, found some dates at around €1400. Seems on the cheapest fares I could find its just the FRA-DOH legs that are on QR with the rest on Sri Lankan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.