FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Morgo
Print Wikipost

Current QR Sale Fares

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2017, 8:28 pm
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Some excellent fares out of Thailand to a variety of destinations, DFW/ ATL ~ US$ 2k for almost immediate travel, travel must be completed by 21/06/17.

http://www.qatarairways.com/sites/en...al-offers.page
Old May 9, 2017, 4:47 am

Programs: loyalty?! BA Gold, DL Platinum
Originally Posted by ashkale
Some excellent fares out of Thailand to a variety of destinations, DFW/ ATL ~ US$ 2k for almost immediate travel, travel must be completed by 21/06/17.

Good ex OSL, BRU fares in the email this morning as well. £1200-1300 to CPT and MLE. Sub 2k Australia. Worth a look in those regional sales!
Old May 9, 2017, 5:25 am

Programs: loyalty?! BA Gold, DL Platinum
Originally Posted by godsavethepoints
Good ex OSL, BRU fares in the email this morning as well. £1200-1300 to CPT and MLE. Sub 2k Australia. Worth a look in those regional sales!
And also from Italy... http://www.qatarairways.com/it/it/of...id=EMIT295620#
Old May 9, 2017, 6:35 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
Originally Posted by ashkale

Argh! That's a steal. Dates work for me outbound but need considerably longer window for the return. Pleeeeease, QR.
Old May 9, 2017, 7:28 am
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Priced CPH-DOH-SIN (rt), for US$1.1k , amazing value but same date restrictions!
Reminds me of the now gone CX Scandinavian fares
Old May 9, 2017, 8:17 am

Programs: QR-G/OWS, QF-G, VA-G, NZ-S
Some very good J sale fares now on - out of Phnom Penh. Like in Thailand travel by end of June 2017
http://www.qatarairways.com/kh/en/of...promotion.page
Old May 9, 2017, 8:31 am

Programs: QR Platinum
I got an e-mail today about the QR sale. In the e-mail it says "With fantastic offers for travel from 16 August 2017 to 20 March 2018, plus bonus QMiles for our Privilege Club members, the world is at your fingertips. Book by 15th May. "

The question is then how many qmiles wil you earn is it 2x or 3x?

http://www.qatarairways.com/no/en/of...?cid=EMNO30490
Old May 9, 2017, 8:33 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Flying Blue Gold, TK M&S Nobody
Special offers page is showing HEL-NRT at €550 in J and HEL-TRV at €660, but I can't find any of either so don't know if they're real.
Old May 9, 2017, 8:40 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by etiene
Special offers page is showing HEL-NRT at €550 in J and HEL-TRV at €660, but I can't find any of either so don't know if they're real.
It seems like QR always have issues with their promotion pages advertising (too good to be true) fares that don't exist.

On the other hand, there are good fares they don't advertise : I've just found PSA-BKK for 955 EUR in J with MASTERCARD discount code.

Last edited by Matt4; May 9, 2017 at 8:49 am
Old May 9, 2017, 8:40 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
Got an email about decent Business Class fares ex-USA, such as Chicago or Philadelphia to Bangkok for around $2500 r/t. But when you click through to the promotion page on QR's website, the fare is listed as $3500. Didn't try a dummy booking, so I don't know what it would actually price out as.

Happily, the USA promotions page specified the date restrictions more clearly than the Thailand page. "Travel by" June 21 means you need to have your outbound by June 21. The ticket validity is three months. So as long as you take the return in that window, albeit after June 21, the fare should work. I tested it ex-BKK, and it worked. Depart BKK-ATL in early June, return in August, fare is ~70,000 THB in Business Class. That's an awesome fare.

Hope it's useful to some of you.
Old May 9, 2017, 8:48 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by haavard77
I got an e-mail today about the QR sale. In the e-mail it says "With fantastic offers for travel from 16 August 2017 to 20 March 2018, plus bonus QMiles for our Privilege Club members, the world is at your fingertips. Book by 15th May. "

The question is then how many qmiles wil you earn is it 2x or 3x?

http://www.qatarairways.com/no/en/of...?cid=EMNO30490
Got that e-mail too and saw a "Europe Regional Early Bird Offer" in the My Offers box on my dashboard and registered to it but couldn't find that offer on My Offers page either before or after registering... damned QR IT

Last edited by Matt4; May 9, 2017 at 8:56 am
Old May 9, 2017, 8:52 am

Originally Posted by Matt4
Got that e-mail too and saw a "Europe Regional Early Bird Offer" in the My Offers box on my dashboard and registered to it but couldn't find that offer either before or after registering on My Offers page... damned QR IT
I don`t have that offer under my offer.
Old May 9, 2017, 8:55 am

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Got that e-mail too and saw a "Europe Regional Early Bird Offer" in the My Offers box on my dashboard and registered to it but couldn't find that offer either before or after registering on My Offers page... damned QR IT
Same here. I haven't registered yet but still nothing in My Offers page either!

I've noticed previously though that the offers can appear in the Dashboard a day or so before on the My Offers page - so maybe tomorrow we'll know the details
Old May 9, 2017, 9:06 am

When I personalize my dashboard to include my offers, the Europe Regional Early Bird Offer appears there. But you can`t see what the offer is about.
Old May 9, 2017, 10:10 am

Programs: QR-G/OWS, QF-G, VA-G, NZ-S
Thumbs up

I've just found PSA-BKK for 955 EUR in J with MASTERCARD discount code.
Big like on that one ... well done..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.