Search
Old Nov 5, 2015, 9:17 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Morgo
Print Wikipost

Current QR Sale Fares

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2017, 11:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Originally Posted by endet
I would count Canada under the US routes. But I could not find a mileage calculator like BA has. Why not ask AAdvantage? Surely they must know
I'm not sure Canadian friends would agree about whether they are part of the US :-) the American Airlines earning chart list Canada as an eligible earning destination for some Airlines such as Cathay Pacific or British Airways but not Qatar or Iberia. An earlier poster went back and forth with American on Twitter and the answer was ambiguous at best. I think that's why one of the posters here is asking if anyone has actually flown Qatar from Montreal and received credit on American.
Old Jun 21, 2017, 9:40 pm

Programs: QR Platinum
Hello

Under my offer on the dashboard I got this offer: Status Challenge Offer
Anybody know what this is? Haven't got any email about it and its not under the my offer link on the top on the page.

Kind regards Haavard
Old Jun 22, 2017, 12:17 am

Hi,

considering that you are QR Platinum, I wonder what more can you get in result of such "Status Challenge Offer"?
Have you seen this thread?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qatar-airways-privilege-club/1849173-extension-platinum-tier-status.html
It might have something to do with you ;-)
Unfortunately, I don't have anything like this on my dashboard, but I'm only burgundy :-(

Last edited by tropikey; Jun 22, 2017 at 12:32 am
Old Jun 22, 2017, 2:20 am

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by haavard77
Hello

Anybody know what this is? Haven't got any email about it and its not under the my offer link on the top on the page.

Kind regards Haavard
The full offer text will probably appear in your "My Offers" page tomorrow - normally about 24 hours behind the dashboard. Hopefully your mystery will be solved then

Edit: Just checked and I have it too on my dashboard. I'm not based in the affected destinations and already have Platinum - so let's see!
Old Jun 22, 2017, 4:32 am

Programs: FB PFL, TK Gold, PC Platinum
Originally Posted by haavard77
Hello

Platinum and also based in Norway. However, Didn't get this offer
Old Jun 22, 2017, 5:06 am

Programs: Marriott Ambassador Elite / LH Senator / KL Gold / QR Gold
Any non-Platinum members that received the same offer?
I am Gold (based in Germany) and haven't received anything.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 5:22 am

Would this be classified as a Status Challenge offer? (Burgundy Member with no flights credited to Privilege ever)

Up to 200% bonus Qpoints await you

Get closer to your next tier
As a valued Privilege Club member, we are offering you an exciting opportunity to earn up to 200% bonus Qpoints.
Book now
Book and fly between 22nd June and 31st August 2017 and earn up to 200% bonus Qpoints, depending on how many sectors and cabin class you fly.

Total sector count
Bonus Qpoints (Premium Class)
Bonus Qpoints (Economy Class)
3 - 7
100%
50%
8 - 11
150%
75%
12 and above
200%
100%

Remember, Qpoints are awarded to help you upgrade or renew your membership tier. This means the more Qpoints you earn, the higher your membership tier.

To be a part of this offer, register at least 24 hours before you travel.

Please ensure you quote your membership number at the time of reservation or check-in so that your Qmiles and Qpoints are automatically credited to your account.

Terms and conditions
This offer is only applicable to selected Privilege Club members receiving the communication. Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways. To be eligible for this offer, members need to register for this offer at least 24 hours prior to travel and ensure to quote their Privilege Club number at the time of booking or check-in. Bonus Qpoints will be calculated depending on the cabin of travel. Bonus Qpoints will be credited within 30 days from end of the travel period. Retro claim after the travel period will not be considered.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 5:24 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
I am Silver (German address in profile as well, working in Norway... is it only Germans and Norwegians in this thread? ) - I think I saw it for a minute when I first logged into my PC account to check. Then I went to the "My Offers" page, didn't see it, now I can't find it again. Not sure if it really was there the first time...
Old Jun 22, 2017, 5:26 am

I've just got this message too. Unfortunately, my flight is in late October, so my dates don't qualify to this promo :-(
Old Jun 22, 2017, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by tropikey
I've just got this message too. Unfortunately, my flight is in late October, so my dates don't qualify to this promo :-(
"Book and fly between 22nd June and 31st August 2017", previously made bookings don't matter anyway.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 1:04 pm

Yes, I'm aware of this condition but I have a feeling (perhaps too optimistic) that in reality bookings made before will also be included in this offer ;-)
Old Jun 22, 2017, 6:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Yes, I'm aware of this condition but I have a feeling (perhaps too optimistic) that in reality bookings made before will also be included in this offer ;-)
If QR's goal is to motivate people to book in spite of the boycott/freezeout, I would imagine that bookings will have to be made in the relevant period. I'm flying a DONE4 starting in less than a week, but it was booked months ago so won't count.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 5:51 am

Yes, I'm aware of this condition but I have a feeling (perhaps too optimis.tic) that in reality bookings made before will also be included in this offer ;-)
Sounds quite optimistic indeed. For what reason would QR hand out gifts for bookings that were already made?
Old Jun 23, 2017, 6:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by makrom
For what reason would QR hand out gifts for bookings that were already made?
Exactly.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 6:53 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
For technical reasons for instance.
As far as I know, BA usually awards promotional points on existing bookings, even though the T&C say something else.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.