FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Morgo
Print Wikipost

Current QR Sale Fares

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2017, 7:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
It seems that AAB sees weakening demand and is unfazed, which can only mean more sales for us!
... and Al Baker remains confident despite weakening demand and low oil prices.
Link.
Old Feb 14, 2017, 3:14 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
It seems that AAB sees weakening demand and is unfazed, which can only mean more sales for us!Link.
A man with a plan, it seems.
Old Feb 14, 2017, 4:25 am

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
..., which can only mean more sales for us!
I wouldn't mind
Old Feb 14, 2017, 5:13 am

Programs: BAEC
Qatar Airways are running a 48-hour 10 Year Anniversary Valentine offer.
Get 20% off the base fare on all flights departing the USA.

Use promo code: SUPER4

Promo code expires: 15th February 2017
Travel period: 15th February to 15th December 2017

DEPART:
New York/Philadelphia/Atlanta/Boston/Chicago/Dallas/Houston/Los Angeles/Miami/Washington DC, USA

ARRIVE:
Qatar Airways serving cities

RETURN:
New York/Philadelphia/Atlanta/Boston/Chicago/Dallas/Houston/Los Angeles/Miami/Washington DC, USA

DATES:
Availability from February to December 2017

STOPS:
Doha

AIRLINES:
Qatar Airways

Source: Secret Flying

Last edited by msm2000uk; Feb 14, 2017 at 7:39 am
Old Feb 14, 2017, 5:58 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Thank you for posting that, but I really wish people would stop giving these bloodsucking blogs traffic - this isn't SF's offer, it's advertised on the QR USA homepage.

Also of interest - the QR T&Cs state "Discount levels may appear to be less than 20% for fares which are already part of a promotion." - it is probably worth checking with and without the discount code to see what the actual discount is.
Old Feb 14, 2017, 7:10 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by obduro
Thank you for posting that, but I really wish people would stop giving these bloodsucking blogs traffic - this isn't SF's offer, it's advertised on the QR USA homepage.
Noted about the blogs - I just didn't want to claim any credit for having found it myself. In fact it popped up in Google News of all places.
Old Feb 14, 2017, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by plunet
Noted about the blogs - I just didn't want to claim any credit for having found it myself. In fact it popped up in Google News of all places.
Fair point. Thank you again for sharing.
Old Feb 15, 2017, 4:49 am

Programs: AA and PC
Found this in "my Offers", it may be targeted.

"Earn triple Qmiles in Premium Class or double Qmiles in Economy Saver*, Value* and Flexi* when you book your paid ticket from 9 February till 30 April 2017 on Qatar Airways.

That’s not all, if you book your ticket more than USD 500 and travel during the offer period, you will be eligible to enter a raffle draw. We will select 100 lucky winners who will each get each 10,000 bonus Qmiles or upgrade to Silver tier.

To be eligible for this offer, please select “My offers” on your dashboard menu and register at least 24 hours before you travel.

Please ensure you quote your membership number at the time of reservation or check-in to be eligible for bonus Qmiles.

Make the most of this amazing offer and be rewarded."
Old Feb 15, 2017, 4:59 am

KFGRU it is indeed targeted! It is intended for entry level members with an upgrade to Silver!
Old Feb 15, 2017, 5:13 am

Programs: TK Elite, QR Gold
Originally Posted by KFGRU
Found this in "my Offers", it may be targeted.

"Earn triple Qmiles in Premium Class or double Qmiles in Economy Saver*, Value* and Flexi* when you book your paid ticket from 9 February till 30 April 2017 on Qatar Airways.

That’s not all, if you book your ticket more than USD 500 and travel during the offer period, you will be eligible to enter a raffle draw. We will select 100 lucky winners who will each get each 10,000 bonus Qmiles or upgrade to Silver tier.

To be eligible for this offer, please select “My offers” on your dashboard menu and register at least 24 hours before you travel.

Please ensure you quote your membership number at the time of reservation or check-in to be eligible for bonus Qmiles.

Make the most of this amazing offer and be rewarded."
Thanks ^
Old Feb 15, 2017, 6:10 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, QRPC Silver, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Got the offer too. I'm a Gold who always somewhat just misses out on Platinum....
Old Feb 15, 2017, 6:23 am

Originally Posted by remdk
KFGRU it is indeed targeted! It is intended for entry level members with an upgrade to Silver!
Really? I received this offer, but am a very humble and lowly Platinum who is destined to rise no higher.

Last edited by Nuff Said; Feb 18, 2017 at 5:27 am
Old Feb 17, 2017, 9:37 am

To note - the valentines' companion fare sale has been extended until 22nd February.
Old Feb 17, 2017, 9:13 pm

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; RyanAir MillionMiler :( ;
Sale, from Dublin, eg HKG at Eur2159 in J. Are these good fares?

http://www.qatarairways.com/uk/en/of...motion-ie.page
Old Feb 17, 2017, 11:35 pm

Unsure if already mentioned but I'm very happy to have booked a return in economy with QR LHR-DOH-CPT for £500 each. Currently in Cape Town now and the family are very happy we can return sooner than we anticipated. These represent the cheapest flights I've sourced from UK origin so wanted to share the news :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.