Last edit by: Morgo
Print Wikipost

Current QR Sale Fares

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2015, 5:54 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by territt
Hoping this covers Lon-Bangkok, still hoping to fly out in dec and back in jan
Looks like the travel period starts 15th January 2016 so ex-LON in December would not be covered. I was looking for ex-EU to JNB flights for December which appear to be outside of these dates too.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 7:27 am

Programs: Virgin Gold.
Originally Posted by Steve_ZA
Looks like the travel period starts 15th January 2016 so ex-LON in December would not be covered. I was looking for ex-EU to JNB flights for December which appear to be outside of these dates too.
thanks sucks, may have to look at emirates as they are just under £2000 return.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
I used their link to price a CDG-HKG for 2 persons (respecting all conditions) and it is not a good fare like what was available earlier this year.
I get some 2,700EUR per person, which is higher than some recent fares for single pax.
But maybe the good prices will come up later.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 7:43 am

thanks sucks, may have to look at emirates as they are just under £2000 return.
If you wanted to keep you travel on Oneworld and were prepared to start your journey in mainland Europe you could get there for less: https://www.google.co.uk/flights/#se...c=b;a=ONEWORLD
Old Oct 28, 2015, 8:04 am

Programs: Virgin Gold.
Originally Posted by Steve_ZA
If you wanted to keep you travel on Oneworld and were prepared to start your journey in mainland Europe you could get there for less: https://www.google.co.uk/flights/#se...c=b;a=ONEWORLD
I would be willing to go mainland europe, but no idea what OneWorld is
Old Oct 28, 2015, 8:53 am

I would be willing to go mainland europe, but no idea what OneWorld is
Oneworld is the alliance that Qatar Airways is a member of. If you were collecting QMiles/QPoints then flying on an alliance partner airline would be better than Emirates.

Last edited by Steve_ZA; Oct 28, 2015 at 9:10 am
Old Oct 28, 2015, 8:57 am

Programs: QR Plat / IHG Plat / HHonors Silver
Does anyone know if this promo will work for a multi-city journey? My wife and I are flying into BKK, but out of HKT.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 9:48 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Is there currently a Qatar Airways sale from Sweden?

Apologies for double posting (I have also posted in the general thread on premium fare deals).

It seems that the Qatar page for Sweden is advertising some great fares from ARN. Less than £900 for ARN-BKK and ARN-HKG. See: http://www.qatarairways.com/se/en/of...ustralia.page#

However, when I try to book I can get these prices to come up on any date. Does anyone know what is going on?
Old Oct 28, 2015, 11:16 am

Programs: QR Plat, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by BrandonOfCanada
Does anyone know if this promo will work for a multi-city journey? My wife and I are flying into BKK, but out of HKT.
Yes, 2-4-1 promo usually works for single open jaw flights (A-DOH-B C-DOH-A) but not for double open jaw (A-DOH-B C-DOH-D), provided they offer 2-4-1 promo for both destinations.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 11:20 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by tomdelay
Apologies for double posting (I have also posted in the general thread on premium fare deals).

It seems that the Qatar page for Sweden is advertising some great fares from ARN. Less than £900 for ARN-BKK and ARN-HKG. See: http://www.qatarairways.com/se/en/of...ustralia.page#

However, when I try to book I can get these prices to come up on any date. Does anyone know what is going on?
Hi Tomdelay

Thanks for posting the ex-ARN fare information.

There is no advertised fare ex-Sweden at the moment, but QR seem to be having an issue with their Sales, as they have also released information their upcoming 2-4-1 Sale, but haven't advertised it yet!

I'd be a little cautious of the fares, but that being said, they look like Sale fares!
Old Oct 28, 2015, 11:22 am

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by brunos
I used their link to price a CDG-HKG for 2 persons (respecting all conditions) and it is not a good fare like what was available earlier this year.
I get some 2,700EUR per person, which is higher than some recent fares for single pax.
But maybe the good prices will come up later.
Its worth noting brunos, that the Sale has not yet been advertised.

As such, I would be surprised if the fares have been loaded - the bookings need to be ticketed between 2-6 November, so I'd check the fares on those dates.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 12:51 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, TK Elite
Just booked NBO DOH CDG return for May / June 2016. 2 economy tickets for US$1469.63 Dirt cheap.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 1:25 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver
Thanks msm2000uk.

The link I posted doesn't work anymore! I wish I had taken a screenshot - the fares were about as good as I have ever seen them. Hopefully the sales team are just putting everything together and they will be bookable soon!
Fingers crossed
Old Oct 28, 2015, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by roadwarriorafrica
Just booked NBO DOH CDG return for May / June 2016. 2 economy tickets for US$1469.63 Dirt cheap.
The upcoming 2-4-1 Sale is for J only, so your seats were simply well priced by QR - not that you'll mind as you found an excellent fare!
Old Oct 28, 2015, 1:36 pm

edit: nvm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.