Old Nov 5, 2015, 9:17 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Morgo
Print Wikipost

Current QR Sale Fares

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2015, 9:58 am

Programs: KrisFlyer, AA, Qantas, SPG, Marriott
I literally save the route I want on Google flights and track it every day. Managed to snag a J flight one way for $100 more than economy (3.5 hour flight only, but yay lounge).
Old Sep 11, 2015, 10:06 am

Programs: BAEC Silver/OWS, Alitalia Freccia Alata/ST Elite Plus, Avis, Hertz
Thanks impeymac and jubbing, both very good ideas
Old Sep 11, 2015, 10:21 am

Slightly OT but will I be able to book an ex-EU (e.g. BRU, AMS, OSL etc.) itinerary in a bog-standard travel agent in Dublin? Or must I resort to OTAs?

Somehow the QR website doesn't like to give me the option to book multi-city itineraries....
Old Sep 11, 2015, 10:34 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by CmonMunster
Slightly OT but will I be able to book an ex-EU (e.g. BRU, AMS, OSL etc.) itinerary in a bog-standard travel agent in Dublin? Or must I resort to OTAs?

Somehow the QR website doesn't like to give me the option to book multi-city itineraries....
There is a multicity option on the QR website but not on the mobile website.

Best try Expedia (as its easier to navigate for Multicity), although a DUB travel agent should be able to book too if thats easier for you.

If you would like some help, do let us know the itinerary and dates.
Old Sep 11, 2015, 11:39 am

If you use the ITA matrix let me point you to a thread here on FT which can be helpful with booking the fare on an OTA: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...serscript.html
Old Sep 11, 2015, 3:38 pm

Thanks msm2000uk and endet for the tips!
Old Oct 6, 2015, 8:53 am

Programs: Virgin Gold.
Any chance of a Qatar sale before Christmas?

I missed out on return tickets with Qatar Lon-Bangkok for £1800 in Business because i was away for the weekend. :-(

any chance they are likely to have a sale before Christmas?
Old Oct 6, 2015, 9:04 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Hi territt and welcome to the QR Board.

QR have sales on a very regular basis, so it is entirely likely that there will be another within the next month, if not sooner.

One thing to note, is that prices from LHR-BKK tend to be higher than departing from CDG/AMS/BRU/CPH/ARN/OSL.

If you are not constrained by departure point, it would be worth considering those, as they will likely be around £400 cheaper than departing ex-LON.

M
Old Oct 6, 2015, 9:42 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by msm2000uk
Hi territt and welcome to the QR Board.

QR have sales on a very regular basis, so it is entirely likely that there will be another within the next month, if not sooner.

One thing to note, is that prices from LHR-BKK tend to be higher than departing from CDG/AMS/BRU/CPH/ARN/OSL.

If you are not constrained by departure point, it would be worth considering those, as they will likely be around £400 cheaper than departing ex-LON.

M
+1

from CDG I saw a 2for1 at 1380€ each
Old Oct 7, 2015, 2:58 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH, EK, QR
I'm checking on a daily basis from all EU points after getting £1000 OSL-BKK last Easter, hoping for something similar again this year....
Old Oct 7, 2015, 5:00 pm

Programs: QR Plat
Originally Posted by GK1981
I'm checking on a daily basis from all EU points after getting £1000 OSL-BKK last Easter, hoping for something similar again this year....
Not very likely to happen, and if it happens it will more than likely be in the january-february slump.

-A
Old Oct 8, 2015, 2:08 am

Programs: BA Gold
There is always going to be a sale not sure if it will be the same really low prices though.
Old Oct 8, 2015, 6:25 am

Programs: The Embassy
Originally Posted by GK1981
£1000 OSL-BKK
I am going to have to up my game here I think. £200 less for via Oslo is not really worth it, but that's a full £1,000 cheaper than the general LHR fares... msm2k also had had some eye-catching French fares, and I quite like the Eurostar...
Old Oct 8, 2015, 2:24 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH, EK, QR
The prices have gone down slightly for April next year from Oslo, down to £1160 from £1400, but still not that great a deal at the moment....Lets hope the new year promo comes back in early January
Old Oct 14, 2015, 6:19 am

Programs: Virgin Gold.
Thanks for all the reply's guys, hoping to get under 2k for flights but looks like i may need up prem ecn with BA instead :-(

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.