Community
Wiki Posts
Search

xONEx online tool bugs thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2015, 11:12 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by flyersolo
I'm unable to access the site. Tried latest versions of chrome + firefox, cookies set and abp disable. Anybody else having trouble? Changed to business for 2 adults but unable to to proceed.

J
It's working for me on IE10, which is pretty amazing.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 8:52 pm

Programs: qantas platinum (OWE), hyatt platinum, hertz gold
No direct flights listed LHR-CAI?

Originally Posted by Calchas
I think it's a bug. The tool misses out a lot of flights.
I am trying to create a DONE4 with LHR-CAI the tool does not ever seem to show the BA direct flight. Trying for December 2015. No idea why I am having problems.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 9:33 pm
Moderator, OneWorld

Programs: RAA RIP; AA ExEXP
Originally Posted by dragonman
I am trying to create a DONE4 with LHR-CAI the tool does not ever seem to show the BA direct flight. Trying for December 2015. No idea why I am having problems.
I think the tool is having problem with BA for the moment; I tried putting together a DONE4 ex-JNB the day before yesterday with JNB-LHR as the first leg, and it kept routing me through DOH, no BA nonstops shown, despite they were wide open with D inventory. It didn't used even to show QR on the first segment... Patience, grasshopper.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 10:26 pm

Programs: qantas platinum (OWE), hyatt platinum, hertz gold
Originally Posted by Gardyloo
I think the tool is having problem with BA for the moment; I tried putting together a DONE4 ex-JNB the day before yesterday with JNB-LHR as the first leg, and it kept routing me through DOH, no BA nonstops shown, despite they were wide open with D inventory. It didn't used even to show QR on the first segment... Patience, grasshopper.
I have patience master. I can get the JNB-LHR leg to show...
Old Aug 1, 2015, 7:02 pm

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM+, AS, MR-LTT, HH Gold
Unable to install oneworld timetable on Win 8.1

Title says it all. My CPU is 64-bit.
I have been using this app for a long time.

Recently I have to download and install the ow timetable due to a corrupted file. After the installation and upon launching, the app opens up with a message something to the effect "can't locate file blah blah ..."

Seems like the oneworld app is 32-bit; but that shouldn't matter. I had run it for years until it was corrupted.

Any help is appreciated. Or should I post it in the Travel Technology Forum?
Old Aug 1, 2015, 8:57 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by Gardyloo
I'm having a similar issue. I'm trying to put together an itinerary CPT or JNB-DOH- but the tool only displays flights via connecting cities (including PLZ and DUR). And when I try to go CPT or JNB-LHR it also only gives flights via PLZ or DUR. QR doesn't enter the equation.
Old Aug 6, 2015, 12:43 pm

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by danger
I'm having a similar issue. I'm trying to put together an itinerary CPT or JNB-DOH- but the tool only displays flights via connecting cities (including PLZ and DUR). And when I try to go CPT or JNB-LHR it also only gives flights via PLZ or DUR. QR doesn't enter the equation.
You cannot use the online tool with QR for the first leg. One way around it is a short BA flight. CPT(BA)-JNB-DOH... will work.

Not sure why the BA flights to LHR aren't working. Try WDH-JNB-LHR... and see if that works.
Old Aug 6, 2015, 7:34 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by skunker
You cannot use the online tool with QR for the first leg. One way around it is a short BA flight. CPT(BA)-JNB-DOH... will work.
Interesting to know. Thank you.
Old Aug 10, 2015, 12:59 am

Hello Guys,
I have been trying to start my own itinerary for the One World Explorer ticket but it just won't let, I keep clicking on the "start a new itinerary" on their website, it doesn't send me to another page. I tried entering from different PCs and different browsers nothing helped.
P.S: I am currently living in Qatar, I have heard that it doesn't work for people living in southern countries.

Please help me, I have become desperate.
Thanks!!!
Old Aug 10, 2015, 2:17 am

Programs: QFF NB, AA GLD
Originally Posted by AliChihab
I am currently living in Qatar, I have heard that it doesn't work for people living in southern countries.
Working fine for me here in Cambodia, which is further South than Qatar
Old Aug 27, 2015, 7:34 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
QF and D availability

I am trying to build a DONE4 and I have problems selecting the QF11 flight SYD-JFK between December 25 and 30, even though EF shows D availability for most dates in this period. If I select a date in January 2016, the flight is displayed and can be selected.
The same problem occurs for booking trans Tasman flights, and for all dates I have tested in this case. Again, I can see D availability but the online tool does not return any option.
Can I reasonably assume that this is a bug and that I will be able to select these flights if I call the AA desk?
Old Aug 27, 2015, 7:48 am

Programs: QFF
Originally Posted by Phileas
Can I reasonably assume that this is a bug and that I will be able to select these flights if I call the AA desk?
In most cases, yes.
Old Sep 15, 2015, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by AliChihab
Hello Guys,
I have been trying to start my own itinerary for the One World Explorer ticket but it just won't let, I keep clicking on the "start a new itinerary" on their website, it doesn't send me to another page. I tried entering from different PCs and different browsers nothing helped.
P.S: I am currently living in Qatar, I have heard that it doesn't work for people living in southern countries.

Please help me, I have become desperate.
Thanks!!!
Try useing the mouse click and drag the new itinerary screen ( I assume u click ur travel.class and number of traveller) does the map show up?

If it does congrats, same thing happen to me, doesnt matter which pc or browser I use. Cant be resolve, it will fix itself in a couple of days (4 for me while i am desperately trying to book my first rtw)

If it does not, then I dont know sorry
Old Sep 16, 2015, 1:57 am

Unhappy

Originally Posted by jkuok
Try useing the mouse click and drag the new itinerary screen ( I assume u click ur travel.class and number of traveller) does the map show up?

If it does congrats, same thing happen to me, doesnt matter which pc or browser I use. Cant be resolve, it will fix itself in a couple of days (4 for me while i am desperately trying to book my first rtw)

If it does not, then I dont know sorry
I waited days for this to get fixed by itself... here I am still waiting...
Thank you for your answer anyway
Old Sep 25, 2015, 7:04 pm
tt7

Originally Posted by Phileas
The same problem occurs for booking trans Tasman flights, and for all dates I have tested in this case. Again, I can see D availability but the online tool does not return any option.
Same here. Trying to add a SYD-AKL flight in March 2016. QF flies 5x/day - the tool insists the only available flight is a LAN flight. Similarly adding PHX-ANC -- this is an (old) US Air flight (now AA) that is flown year-round - the tool insists there are no flights. In both these cases, if you simply do a flight search from the oneworld homepage, the flights show up fine. As is, the tool is useless....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.