Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cars at LAX

Search this Thread

Old Jun 4, 2013, 10:02 am

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Originally Posted by EmptyKim
Are you asking about a one-way or are you returning the car to LAX? Either way, yes you can drive the car to Nevada.
Sorry - I meant driving the car to and from Nevada and returning it to LAX. But thanks for the info!
Old Jun 5, 2013, 8:43 am

Recent LAX Pickups

Will be picking up on a Saturday morning in the coming weeks, anyone have any recent experiences with the Executive aisle recently with the selection?

Last edited by jknc09; Jun 5, 2013 at 9:10 am Reason: Change notifications
Old Jun 5, 2013, 12:27 pm

Programs: DL Kettle| HH Pot
Originally Posted by jknc09
Will be picking up on a Saturday morning in the coming weeks, anyone have any recent experiences with the Executive aisle recently with the selection?
Executive area is pretty big at LAX. Last week I found
*Dodge Chargers
*Dodge Challenger
*Chevy Camaros
*Suburban
*Tahoes
*Toyota Highlander
*Toyota Sienna

I grabbed a Hyundai Genesis w/~4000 mi. Great car for the weekend and price. Hope you used the free weekend day coupon.
Old Jun 7, 2013, 1:37 am

Programs: Fly Delta Jets
Thursday 9PM

A boatloat of Camaros/Challengers/Chargers, with Hybrid Sonatas mixed in.

The highlight was 2x Mini Cooper (SSAR)!
Old Jun 9, 2013, 10:38 pm
`X'

Programs: QFF NB, DJ Gold, A3 Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver, Carlson Silver, A|Club Gold
Saturday 8th June

Exec Aisle
Challengers, Challengers get your challengers here!

the lots was 80% challengers yesterday, a few Rams and Yukons (first time i had seen them on the Exec Aisle. A Hybrid Kia (which i almost went for) till a Brand New Genesis was spotted with only 13 miles on the clock!
Old Jun 11, 2013, 6:15 am

Sat June 1st around 5pm. Exec was packed with SUVs and minivans. I found a Yukon with 3 miles on it. Would have preferred the Tahoe but it was pretty beat up. The cars were the usual suspects except for one lone brand spankin' new Mustang - which I looked at longingly as I piled the kids and bags into the Yukon.

Last edited by UKOK; Jun 11, 2013 at 7:19 am
Old Jun 17, 2013, 11:35 am

Going to be flying to LAX in a few weeks and I wanted to know if their were any larger vehicles in EA. Van would be preferable.
Old Jun 17, 2013, 3:47 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by robpersons
Going to be flying to LAX in a few weeks and I wanted to know if their were any larger vehicles in EA. Van would be preferable.
A minivan or a full size 10p van? The former, a very slim chance (less than 5%), and the latter, a 0% chance.
Old Jun 17, 2013, 4:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by robpersons
Many be if you click your heels three times one would appear.....
Old Jun 18, 2013, 1:17 pm

Lots and lots of Challengers on the ES yesterday, most of them white. Quite a few Tahoes, as well. Nothing piqued my interest much, so I took a plain Jane Passat from the EA and went on my way. Some crappy Altimas and generic GM products were represented for those who crave exceedingly boring cars.
Old Jun 20, 2013, 12:54 pm

Last week @LAX

2x Mustang
3x Optimas
5x Impalas
4x Malibu
1x Suburban
1x Tahoes

Took a Mustang
Old Jul 2, 2013, 10:15 pm

Programs: AAdvantage
Executive aisle had many choices.
Hyundai hybrids
Many chargers
Some challengers
1 camaro
Many Taurus
A couple newer explorers

Saw a brand new Volvo S60 Awd and went and asked if I could grab that. After some sweet talking was able to grab. Not sure if it was my EE status or me. Maybe both as YMMv.

Justin
Old Jul 3, 2013, 5:48 am

Hi all!
I will visit LA in September. I would like to take Dodge Charger. What rent company is better to choose?
Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 3, 2013, 7:52 am

National has many dodge chargers in the fleet. They are classified as Full Size. However, they tend to be low trim level models and lack many features most of us here enjoy such as leather seats and satellite radio.
Old Jul 3, 2013, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by Coastercameron
National has many dodge chargers in the fleet. They are classified as Full Size. However, they tend to be low trim level models and lack many features most of us here enjoy such as leather seats and satellite radio.
Thanks. And what can you say about Enterprise? I heard they also have chargers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.