Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2014, 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by CMK10
60 miles for a healthcare survey that went on way longer than 20 minutes, I actually complained about the length and I almost never do that.
Now that I think about it, that $15 check was for a survey that was health related.

Maybe you'll be lucky too.
Old Aug 7, 2014, 5:29 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by YoungBubbie
But yet we still keep on going.....
Or not. When I get the ridiculously poor value ones, I just don't do them. Every so often, then offer me one with a 50 mile bonus, so I do those.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 1:58 pm

I've been doing it for four days and have 1600 miles to show for it.

Early reflections:
--It's not easy time -- it's incredibly boring. Anyone comparing it to apps like Candy Crush are discounting that time actually seems to move playing the game
--I seem to have better luck trying to knock out my five for the day in the morning. Seem to be found ineligible after the screening questions more often at night.
--I've had OK luck closing a survey offer if it's for a long length (e.g., > 20 minutes) and re-clicking the "take a survey" button
--I've had OK luck getting a shorter survey (5-7 minutes) after completing a survey and clicking "take another"

I've resolved to only do this until I can get the last couple of thousand for a return trip from Europe. The idea of doing this everyday indefinitely is probably my definition of purgatory. That said, thankful for the opportunity, and it's been relatively hassle/bug free so far.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by westmassexpat
I've been doing it for four days and have 1600 miles to show for it.

Early reflections:
--It's not easy time -- it's incredibly boring. Anyone comparing it to apps like Candy Crush are discounting that time actually seems to move playing the game
--I seem to have better luck trying to knock out my five for the day in the morning. Seem to be found ineligible after the screening questions more often at night.
--I've had OK luck closing a survey offer if it's for a long length (e.g., > 20 minutes) and re-clicking the "take a survey" button
--I've had OK luck getting a shorter survey (5-7 minutes) after completing a survey and clicking "take another"

I've resolved to only do this until I can get the last couple of thousand for a return trip from Europe. The idea of doing this everyday indefinitely is probably my definition of purgatory. That said, thankful for the opportunity, and it's been relatively hassle/bug free so far.
Agree. It's very tedious but I do while watching TV. For me it's the only game in town that's free "easy" miles. That said the most frustrating for me is I'm not their target demographic so I don't qualify as often as I'd like.

Over the months I've gotten free miles, free products and free money.

I hope they do take our opinions into consideration. The best survey I did was on credit cards concerning miles, points, benefits, and annual fees. That one I found interesting.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 5:20 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
60 miles for a long survey on internet net neutrality. Odd questions like "have you ever created a technology start up?" and bad grammar like "What age?".
Old Aug 9, 2014, 7:05 pm

Did anyone else get that Allstate survey? First they said I had successfully completed the survey, but when I declined to join their separate survey panel, all of a sudden it was "No match" and no points.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by RHGA
Did anyone else get that Allstate survey? First they said I had successfully completed the survey, but when I declined to join their separate survey panel, all of a sudden it was "No match" and no points.
Definitely email opinion miles and complain. They will investigate. I had that happen to me and the miles did post eventually.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 7:26 pm

Thanks. I did. I've complained about another survey before. Didn't help then. Maybe this time's different.
Old Aug 9, 2014, 10:20 pm

Unfortunately, one has to be a resident of the US to become a member - too bad !!
Old Aug 11, 2014, 8:28 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
I joined yesterday, filled out a survey and got my 300 miles. Today I cancelled my Opinion Miles Survey. While I appreciate getting some miles to extend the expiration of my UA miles, the survey was way too long and tedious. As others have suggested, I let them know this in my exit feedback.
Old Aug 12, 2014, 2:54 pm

Crossed the 5000 miles threshold today. Took me 2 1/2 weeks.
Old Aug 12, 2014, 5:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
60 miles for a survey on sweeteners. Mileage earning = sweet!
Old Aug 14, 2014, 9:54 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

How I play this game:

I never respond to the email links. They are usually for longer time (20-40 minute) surveys for 60 miles or they are for links that have already reached their allotment of survey-takers.

When logging into the website, I fill out the preliminary questions but always say I have no health issues. That's a personal thing - I just dislike the medication surveys as they tend to drone on and on.

Once I am offered a survey, if it estimates more than 15 minutes, I click to proceed and it opens the survey in a new window. I answer one question and then close the web page. I click to reload the survey offer page and repeat the cycle until I am offered one for 50 miles <15 minutes or less.

Typically, I only do 50 miles / <10 minute surveys. They tend to be more interesting, don't make you click through walls of buttons and offer the best value of miles per minute spent.
Old Aug 14, 2014, 4:17 pm

Nothing better than "50 miles for a 5 minute survey" Though I still hate having to watch ads.
Old Aug 14, 2014, 9:24 pm

signed up today for a few extra miles. Is there a limit on how many you can do per day? I only did like 4. Now i am getting a message

" check back soon While you wait for a survey to become available you"

Are there other survey sites? I figured the more you do the more points you can earn. I have like 810 points, that's $ 810 bucks i saved in spending for those miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.