Reload this Page >

Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2015, 1:05 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Originally Posted by bmabnorth
If you don't want to get screened out, fill in and complete your profile. After I did that, I earned 4100 miles in 2 weeks and rarely got disqualified.
Wow, that is a terrific amount of miles in such a short period. I've only got 8501 miles since I've joined, and it seems like it's taken me foreover to get that. (And no, I have no idea where the "1" came from; but that's what my account says.) I will have to fill out my profile and see what happens. tls
Old Aug 21, 2015, 9:12 am

Thanks OP for this find. Nice way to create activity in the account.
Old Aug 26, 2015, 8:01 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
I'm getting fed up with the bait and switch. I get an email that says "earn 60 miles for 5 minutes". I click on it and fill out about 8 random questions, then they load a survey that says "earn 60 miles for 20-30 minutes".
Old Aug 26, 2015, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Tiki
I'm getting fed up with the bait and switch. I get an email that says "earn 60 miles for 5 minutes". I click on it and fill out about 8 random questions, then they load a survey that says "earn 60 miles for 20-30 minutes".
Same here. I'm slowly doing e-Rewards ones until I get enough to transfer out and then I'll probably stop doing those too.
Old Aug 26, 2015, 10:28 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Tiki
I'm getting fed up with the bait and switch.
I guess they do it because sufficient users are dumb enough to fall for it. If everyone just did the better ones that are advertised and ignored the 60 miles for 20+ mins ones, they might stop doing that.
Old Aug 27, 2015, 7:16 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Second time this has happened to me: there's a credit card survey and they load six logos of banks and I have to pick the ones I've heard of. Unfortunately, there's no where to click, I can't go forward because it asks me to select one or more but there are no buttons to click so I just give up on the survey
Old Aug 27, 2015, 7:39 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Originally Posted by CMK10
Second time this has happened to me: there's a credit card survey and they load six logos of banks and I have to pick the ones I've heard of. Unfortunately, there's no where to click, I can't go forward because it asks me to select one or more but there are no buttons to click so I just give up on the survey
Ran into this problem with the Avios one, too. Sadly, I was pretty far into it.
Old Aug 27, 2015, 6:21 pm

Originally Posted by CMK10
I was more than half way through mine and no next button. Very frustrating.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 10:23 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
Same thing happened to me. I refrehsed a # of times, tried to hit the back button. I was about 90% done with it.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 6:30 pm

Originally Posted by thelostshark
Same thing happened to me. I refrehsed a # of times, tried to hit the back button. I was about 90% done with it.
I did email them but this time no response. They are usually good about answering back. Guess they don't have a good answer either.
Old Aug 28, 2015, 9:36 pm

When they do the bait and switch, I move on. If no one takes the bait, they will have to shape up. It is unfortunate that unlike eRewards, if you don't qualify for a survey, you don't get any credit.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 12:25 pm

Programs: MileagePlus, AAdvantage
Thanks for the post. I enrolled, invested about 20 minutes and got 600 miles posted almost immediately in my account. Easy peasy!
Old Sep 9, 2015, 12:21 pm

just signed up but have not received activation email.
Old Sep 9, 2015, 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by ssgtusmc96
just signed up but have not received activation email.
Have you completed a survey? From what I remember you must complete one I order for the miles to post.

Miles from this program post almost immediately to your account.
Old Nov 7, 2015, 11:49 am

Programs: LFFRS BOD
Is this the place where I can post a referral link for this site ( Opinion Miles)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.