Reload this Page >

Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2015, 2:01 pm

I will have to say they did deposit the miles VERY QUICKLY. I checked my balance today and had 700 new miles. 600 for becoming a member and 50 and 50 for filling out surveys. Well worth it if you need a quick boost
Old Jul 13, 2015, 1:07 pm

Filing out the surveys is very boring but if you just need a few points it can be helpful.
Old Jul 20, 2015, 10:11 am

my account won't work anymore. I sent an email to Opinion miles and they said there is no record of the account, so I tried to sign up again and it says that the account already exists.

So irritating. Is it possible to delete the account and register again?
Old Jul 20, 2015, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by Owenc
my account won't work anymore. I sent an email to Opinion miles and they said there is no record of the account, so I tried to sign up again and it says that the account already exists.

So irritating. Is it possible to delete the account and register again?
hello owen, im in the same boat, ive been doing the surveys connected through a vpn. ive got just over 2000 miles from doing them, now it wont allow me to do any more
Old Jul 20, 2015, 2:31 pm

Nevermind, found my answer...Thanks for sharing the tip.

Last edited by PercyJ; Jul 20, 2015 at 2:44 pm
Old Jul 20, 2015, 3:07 pm

Originally Posted by Rob.
hello owen, im in the same boat, ive been doing the surveys connected through a vpn. ive got just over 2000 miles from doing them, now it wont allow me to do any more
Wow. Sorry to hear that.

At least I'm still able to get frustrated trying to qualify and complete the surveys. I took 2 in the past 3 weeks where I got through 3/4 and received that dreaded "we have enough people"message.

I have found it harder to qualify for these surveys. I prefer doing the JetBlue ones as they give you 10 miles if you don't qualify.
Old Jul 20, 2015, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GE, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by YoungBubbie
I have found it harder to qualify for these surveys. I prefer doing the JetBlue ones as they give you 10 miles if you don't qualify.
e-Rewards gives you $0.25-0.50 for not qualifying. Their program only has United as an airline partner though (2000 miles/$100, 1000/$50 and 500/$25 IIRC).
Old Jul 20, 2015, 3:34 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by tmiw
e-Rewards gives you $0.25-0.50 for not qualifying. Their program only has United as an airline partner though (2000 miles/$100, 1000/$50 and 500/$25 IIRC).
e-Rewards has multiple airline and hotel redemption options. The thing is that is you sign up through a specific airline, that's the only airline you can redeem for and then you should also get all hotel redemptions available for your country. And if you sign up under a specific hotel program, it's your only hotel program redemption option while getting all available, or at least many, airline options.

US options seem to currently be 14 different airlines and 8 different hotel programs as well as assorted non-travel GCs. (Those of us who had signed up under NWA/Delta seem to have gotten all available redemption options for our home country after Delta left the program.)

So a bit of strategy when trying to get an invitation to e-Rewards can be useful instead of signing up under the first program invitation you can find.

Right now, the best general bang-for-buck seems to be IHG points (as long as they're still elite-qualifying, useful in leveling up to Spire) Le Club Accor (reports are elite-qualifying and a pretty good return) probably Southwest, and then Iberia Avios if your travel patterns make Avois useful.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 8:33 pm

Try to take survey today and it says

Your membership has been terminated as result of violation of the Opinion Miles Club T&C.....

couldn't understand why
Old Jul 29, 2015, 2:46 am

Originally Posted by Guyin
Try to take survey today and it says

Your membership has been terminated as result of violation of the Opinion Miles Club T&C.....

couldn't understand why
Have you written them to ask why?

As frustrating as I find it to qualify, I wouldn't want to lose the privilege of being tortured. Yesterday I was shot down over 5 times.
Finally I get the one for 10 minutes but no miles!
Old Aug 11, 2015, 8:00 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG Gold
I honestly have given up on these. Too many I've invested time into and been told to get bent.
Old Aug 11, 2015, 9:59 am

Is there a way of reopening an account?
Old Aug 11, 2015, 3:40 pm

Programs: HH LTD, AA LTG
Originally Posted by Cargojon
I honestly have given up on these. Too many I've invested time into and been told to get bent.
Agree - in my case when I have clicked on the surveys I get directed to a pre-survey which asks far too much personal info to then only get told I do not qualify for the survey that awards points/miles. This org now gets auto-deleted from me.
Old Aug 11, 2015, 7:25 pm

I prefer doing the JetBlue ones. They at least give you 10 miles if you don't qualify. Not as profitable, but easier, quicker and less frustrating.

Unfortunately for me I need the United miles more than JetBlue. So back to a tedious frustrating evening.
Old Aug 16, 2015, 8:14 am

This. They have tried to get me back but why spend 10 minutes doing a pre-survey to find out you don't qualify. No thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.