Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 300-600 UA miles for taking a survey

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2014, 6:23 am

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
I just received two packs of Fleischmann's muffin mix and a $5 bill to cover the cost of additional ingredients. As the muffin mix ingredient list was surprisingly wholesome, I decided to give them a try and made the pumpkin spice muffins. They were excellent. Oh yeah, 50 miles a few weeks ago too.
I haven't received pumpkin spice or anything nice in the mail. No toilet paper, no toothpaste, not even a birthday card. I've earned 2500 miles including (wow) 30 miles for reaching a 2,000 milestone. Most surveys are 50 or 60 miles, ranging from 5-45 minutes. Last night I received (2) emails for 300 and 250 mile offers - both of which said they met their quota of respondents.

My summary experience:
-No shortage of surveys; I qualify for about 1 in 5; most pay only 50 miles
-Never received any products from them to try or test
-Technical issues of surveys ending abruptly or not crediting usually result in staff saying they will investigate. I hear nothing back and ask for a Sup - then I hear the miles will (and do) post immediately.
Old Sep 19, 2014, 6:34 am

How do you get the large mileage surveys?
Old Sep 19, 2014, 6:37 am

Originally Posted by Owenc
Possibly (I don't have enough data points to be certain) surveys that apply only to a small segment of the population, clients willing to pay extra $ to ensure these people are represented.

Or, there's no rhyme or reason
Old Sep 19, 2014, 9:24 am

Just went and tried to claim my sisters miles. No one else in my family has an account so they said I could claim hers and it says I can't claim them because its hers.. yeah but she gave them to me.

Is there a way to get around this? Its not exactly fair if she isn't going to use them..
Old Sep 19, 2014, 5:31 pm

Originally Posted by DBCme
I haven't received pumpkin spice or anything nice in the mail. No toilet paper, no toothpaste, not even a birthday card. I've earned 2500 miles including (wow) 30 miles for reaching a 2,000 milestone. Most surveys are 50 or 60 miles, ranging from 5-45 minutes. Last night I received (2) emails for 300 and 250 mile offers - both of which said they met their quota of respondents.

My summary experience:
-No shortage of surveys; I qualify for about 1 in 5; most pay only 50 miles
-Never received any products from them to try or test
-Technical issues of surveys ending abruptly or not crediting usually result in staff saying they will investigate. I hear nothing back and ask for a Sup - then I hear the miles will (and do) post immediately.

Thanks for that tip. I have 2 outstanding survey complaints pending. I will give them a call next week to see what's up.
Old Sep 19, 2014, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by Owenc
In all this time that I have invested I have only qualified for one big survey for 200 miles. It was just so long and tedious I couldn't concentrate on the television I was watching.

As far as the products they have been few and far between but I only had one product tested that I felt was awful. The rest have been pleasant surprises.

And those few checks have been a nice added bonus.

You gotta just keep on trying.
Old Sep 19, 2014, 6:55 pm

Programs: BA, AAL, UA, SW, HHonors, UR
I just spent a total of 30 minutes signing up my non-frequent-flying daughter and taking a survey in her name, getting her 300 miles. Giving her miles a generous value of 3 cents each, I just got her $9 of points, which means I "made" $18 per hour. I normally wouldn't bother, but in this case the 300 mile credit supposedly keeps her account live at UAL, which makes the experience much more valuable. I don't think I'll be doing this again though, until her next mileage expiration date rolls around.
Old Oct 4, 2014, 3:56 am

Finally got a free VPN and in only in a week earnt 1000 points in a week. Most of the surveys are long and tedious but hey they might be the thing that gets you over the edge for a redemption.
Old Oct 4, 2014, 6:42 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, UR, IHG platnium, AirAsia
14,000 miles I've earned just taking surveys in my free time since spring. Definitely not chump change...it's been worth it.
Old Oct 4, 2014, 8:11 pm

Got another $14 check in the mail. Miles and cash!
Old Oct 5, 2014, 1:23 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
50 miles for a survey about the upcoming NC Senatorial Election. It was described as "50 miles for 1 minute" but it was somewhat longer than that.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 9:29 am

Programs: UA, IHG Platinum, BW Diamond, Carlson Gold, Accor Platinum,
waste of time, unless you need the miles to keep your account active
Old Oct 8, 2014, 1:26 pm

Originally Posted by YoungBubbie
Got another $14 check in the mail. Miles and cash!
Just finished a 5 minute follow for 50 miles and they said to expect another check!

I think I have one last follow up in 3 weeks. This one was an easy winner.
And the product worked.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 3:31 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by DBCme
I complained, and was told that my incident would be forwarded to a manager. Nothing ever came of it.
Old Oct 18, 2014, 4:43 pm

All my miles were with Continental which did not expire. Now with the merger with United they do expire and will in December.

How can I take a survey to extend my miles?

Thanks,

Anovice

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.