Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] Wickedly Low Biz Class Fare from YYZ to LCA (Cyprus) on AZ (Alitalia)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] Wickedly Low Biz Class Fare from YYZ to LCA (Cyprus) on AZ (Alitalia)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:05 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, UA 1K (2MM)
I got 2 tickets Aug 19-25, sort of nice to get that stopover in Rome for a day, will definitely make good use of that!
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:06 pm

Programs: AA flyer, Hilton, SPG, Hyatt stayer
WOW! The one day I step away from my desk. I REALLY missed out! Got in on the DEN-BQN thing though in November! Have fun to everyone who got in. This is a FABULOUS Sky Alliance MR! :-)
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:06 pm

Alitalia has the following message on their web site:

"Please, look at the following warnings:

* The itinerary you have chosen is not available for purchase online. To purchase your ticket, or for additional information, please contact your local Alitalia Reservations Call Center."

So, as usual I miss these things by a couple hours.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:07 pm

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by dcstudent
Make it three. Corporate and Shareholder Tax. Should I flyertalk or pay attention? Hard choice...
What kind of question!FT!which LAw School guys?here Fordham,NY.how many of these tkts did you get?I have one!
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:07 pm
Suspended

I have ticket number for one of reservations and a 3 request flight confirmation emails. How long does it take for the other 3 ticket numbers.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:08 pm

Programs: AA PLT, UA 1P
Originally Posted by kef0913
Alitalia has the following message on their web site:

"Please, look at the following warnings:

* The itinerary you have chosen is not available for purchase online. To purchase your ticket, or for additional information, please contact your local Alitalia Reservations Call Center."

So, as usual I miss these things by a couple hours.
The Alitalia site said that same thing hours ago when I tried it (so I booked on Orbitz). It's probably just not web-bookable since it requires paper tix.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:09 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA Plat, VS Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist
Kicking myself for not checking FT before going to bed. I really, really should have known better.

I'm so annoyed.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:09 pm

Programs: AF: Plat BD: Gold ICH: Plat Royal Ambassador
Who was the last person to successfully book one of these deals?
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:10 pm

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Ah to be a 3L. Just a 2L myself, but will enjoy my winter break!
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:10 pm
Moderator, OneWorld

Programs: RAA RIP; AA ExEXP
The fare was showing up on EF an hour ago but is now gone.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:14 pm

Programs: UA/CO 1P, AA Plat
Originally Posted by Gardyloo
The fare was showing up on EF an hour ago but is now gone.

It went dead about 5 minutes after farealert went out. I booked 3 min before I got the email, then the friend book 30 sec later was denied. I am not sure if that was to inventory only being +1 or farealert. Either way FAREALERT IS GARBAGE.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Ah to be a 3L. Just a 2L myself, but will enjoy my winter break!
Could be worse...I've now done a BA (4 Yrs), LLB (2 Yrs, Uni of Edinburgh), Diploma in Legal Practice (1 Year, Uni of Edinburgh)...now have to do a 3-year J.D. to practice in the US, because I couldn't get a work visa to stay in the UK. Also, as Scotland is a mixed civil/common-law jurisdiction and my LLB was of the 2-year variety (identical to the 3-year in terms of core courses...3-year has electives outside of law), I'm not eligible to take a 1-year LLM and then the bar. Ah, the best laid plans...Luckily I got nearly a full ride scholarship to American LawSchool
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:17 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by PrivatePilot
Since this is a full fare Business class ticket, are we eligible for an limo service to the airport or free stopovers (w/hotel?)... that would help me getting to YYZ!
Alitalia has no such regular service at any of the airports where I fly AZ.
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:19 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
... well you are posting, so that sort of answers it

Make it three. Corporate and Shareholder Tax. Should I flyertalk or pay attention? Hard choice...
Old Apr 5, 2006, 1:21 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, MM, AS MVP, Lifetime Skyclub, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, National Exec Elite, IHG Gold
Is there anyway to check your PNR on Alitalia's web site or anywhere else besides orbitz?

Last edited by gaugeguy; Apr 5, 2006 at 1:22 pm Reason: spelling

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.