Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] AA:JL:QF spin off JFK LAX TYO SYD CGK £2550 business

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] AA:JL:QF spin off JFK LAX TYO SYD CGK £2550 business

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2023, 2:56 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by kirker
Thanks for clarifying! One last question: were you in the First or Business Lounge? I'm wondering in part because I think JAL is down to only a single aircraft with international-level first class (the 773 ER), and I can see why they might merge the two. I'm also asking because HND shouldn't have more than 30 or so people in its First lounges (including travel companions, though they're limited to one adult), even after factoring in Oneworld travellers on other airlines with access to it (no part of the lounge should've been at all crowded, unless you were in its J-specific section).
I was in the First Lounge and there were probably 75-90 people sat downstairs.

I'm now at NRT and before the flights to the US cleared, there were around 80 people here.

M
Old Apr 23, 2023, 3:19 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by danger
Which website did you use for the e-visa?
The e-VOA website is - https://molina.imigrasi.go.id/

I did the paper one on arrival myself - there was no queue.

It was 500,000 IDR and they only accept cash - IDR or Dollars (change will be given in IDR).

On a different note, while the 773 & 789 don't have air-vents, the 788 does - strange.

Also, I've just been given a sleep suit in J...totally conflicting because I wasn't given one for LAX-HND but have been on NRT-BOS.

M

Last edited by msm2000uk; Apr 23, 2023 at 3:25 am
Old Aug 18, 2023, 6:17 pm

Have any AA ExPlat’s flown this with the mix of AA marketed and QF C marketed flights. Curious what the total LP & RDM earning was?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.