Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] UA/AC/LH: USA to Europe Sale - Biz - $1500s

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] UA/AC/LH: USA to Europe Sale - Biz - $1500s

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2022, 8:07 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Interesting, how many PQPs were you expecting? Please keep us posted and good luck
701 according to UA.com before I took the flight. That seems approximately correct ($0.50 base fare for that segment and $700 in YQ).

Last edited by Beltway2A; Jan 25, 2022 at 8:15 am
Old Jan 25, 2022, 10:33 am

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Beltway2A
701 according to UA.com before I took the flight. That seems approximately correct ($0.50 base fare for that segment and $700 in YQ).
701 PQP is very close to PQP for my outbound flights, posted as 702. The PQP for the return was more than I deserved because of schedule changes.
Old Jan 25, 2022, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by Kmxu
701 PQP is very close to PQP for my outbound flights, posted as 702. The PQP for the return was more than I deserved because of schedule changes.
My 1 PQP segment was also the one that had a schedule change (I was originally on LH metal) but it's confusing why the system is even set up to post a segment that low.

Old Jan 25, 2022, 12:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Beltway2A
I finally got around to flying this fare, and while the LH-operated outbound credited correctly, I got a single (1) PQP for the return.

Reached out to MileagePlus, hopefully this is an easy fix.
Water under the bridge now, but these tickets should never have been issued on 016 stock or included any UA segments aside from a positioning flight from PHX to your hub jump-off.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by bocastephen
Water under the bridge now, but these tickets should never have been issued on 016 stock or included any UA segments aside from a positioning flight from PHX to your hub jump-off.
If you're referring to my ticket, it wasn't issued on 016 stock and didn't initially include any UA segments (and never involved PHX). LH accommodated us on a UA flight after they cancelled LH414.
Old Feb 4, 2022, 1:23 pm

Update:

UA did not grant me the 701 PQP that I was supposed to get. The LH ticketed and LH operated segments posted at 936 PQP.

United was willing to add 464 PQP (for a total of 1401 for the trip) as though the entire ticket was on UA stock.
Flying Machine likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.