Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] EK First PEN-DXB (via SIN) for 600USD (with caveat)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] EK First PEN-DXB (via SIN) for 600USD (with caveat)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2020, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by 747jetter
in case of not making sin-dxb after arrival from pen you’ll be rebooked likely on direct back to pen. What a let down from xx hours in ek f to fly in eco to sin and an hour back in f to pen 😂
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😅😅😅
Old Feb 9, 2020, 10:28 am

Programs: TK *G
Thanks OP! Amazing fare deal. I booked the YFFF fare in April and hopefully they'll honour this.

On a side note, I managed to book Dubai Connect and I've read reviews that they do cover breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus the miles you get when crediting to AS. What a steal!
Old Feb 9, 2020, 10:30 am

Programs: TK *G
Originally Posted by IstKong
Do you know if this can earn a status ? On Emirates or another alliance ?
There's the double Tier Miles promo. You'll get minimally 35k Tier Miles (if on YFFF).
Old Feb 9, 2020, 10:48 am

May I know if it’s about 45K AS (350%) for the itinerary PEN-SIN-DXB-SIN-DXB-SIN-PEN?
Old Feb 9, 2020, 10:48 am

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by 747jetter
In case of not making SIN-DXB after arrival from PEN you’ll be rebooked likely on direct back to PEN. What a let down from xx hours in EK F to fly in eco to sin and an hour back in F to PEN 😂
😅😅 Hope it's not gonna be this scenario. Anyway lets see if it sticks.

Btw huge thanks to OP for sharing
Old Feb 9, 2020, 10:53 am

Programs: British Airways
Originally Posted by Culture Guru
the SIN-DXB flight is on an A380 in F. Lets hope this sticks.
I ended up booking on Expedia for cca £1000 as all the cheaper options I found on skyscanner were simple PEN-DXB roundtrip.. awesome deal anyway. Hopefully it will stick and allow us business class peasants to try the EK first class for the first time
Old Feb 9, 2020, 11:27 am

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
You can change the hours of the flight for a MYR497 fee. Same day, different hour.

For instance, I book the SIN-DXB departing at 3AM, the system let me change for the same day at 21h for MYR497, letting me spending a second day in Dubai if you're interested in doing so.
Old Feb 9, 2020, 11:44 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
You can change the hours of the flight for a MYR497 fee. Same day, different hour.

For instance, I book the SIN-DXB departing at 3AM, the system let me change for the same day at 21h for MYR497, letting me spending a second day in Dubai if you're interested in doing so.
Did you book it directly with EK?

I booked it with Expedia and I cannot change it online!
Old Feb 9, 2020, 11:45 am

Originally Posted by thanaset
Did you book it directly with EK?

I booked it with Expedia and I cannot change it online!

Booked with EK !

Actually I am checking some other dates and it let me change to almost any day I want for both flight for only 497MYR !

It also let me change the departure city for KUL instead of PEN.
Old Feb 9, 2020, 11:50 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
Booked with EK !

Actually I am checking some other dates and it let me change to almost any day I want for both flight for only 497MYR !

It also let me change the departure city for KUL instead of PEN.
WOW! That´s great.

It showed "Sorry, this ticket has been issued by a travel agency and cannot be changed online before you start your travel. Please contact your travel agency.
196310698" on my booking when I clicked "Make change".
Old Feb 9, 2020, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by thanaset
WOW! That´s great.

It showed "Sorry, this ticket has been issued by a travel agency and cannot be changed online before you start your travel. Please contact your travel agency.
196310698" on my booking when I clicked "Make change".

Sort by time, not price
Old Feb 9, 2020, 11:54 am

So actually, for 497MYR, I can have months of difference between my PEN-DXB and my DXB-SIN, that's awesome !

Living in CDG, it means that I can position to SE Asia by myself, then, go back home with EK First class to DXB and a cheap flight back to Europe from a GCC Country. And use the DXB-SIN EK First for another vacation in SE Asia during christmas. Incredible.

It means that this ticket is valid for a real travel need and not just miles/first class experience.

Thanks everyone for this deal

Last edited by IstKong; Feb 9, 2020 at 12:03 pm
Old Feb 9, 2020, 12:28 pm

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Has anybody managed to get hold of the fare rules?
Old Feb 9, 2020, 12:59 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Diamond, AA exExPlat, BAEC exGold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Starriott Titanium, GE
To start daydreaming before the fare is even confirmed to be honored, it seems both flights (PEN-SIN-DXB and DXB-SIN-PEN / the 3:30a DXB-SIN) won’t have caviar? That’s a bummer...
Old Feb 9, 2020, 2:15 pm

Programs: AA Exp

So actually, for 497MYR, I can have months of difference between my PEN-DXB and my DXB-SIN, that's awesome !

Living in CDG, it means that I can position to SE Asia by myself, then, go back home with EK First class to DXB and a cheap flight back to Europe from a GCC Country. And use the DXB-SIN EK First for another vacation in SE Asia during christmas. Incredible.

It means that this ticket is valid for a real travel need and not just miles/first class experience.

Thanks everyone for this deal
Strange, would ideally like to push back my flights by a day, but the only change I can make is to switch to a direct Penang to Singapore flight and v.v. (Emirates booking(. Any tips and tricks?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.