Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] JFK - CDG on AA J non-stop for $1366

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] JFK - CDG on AA J non-stop for $1366

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2020, 9:40 am

Originally Posted by ManFactSpendLA
FINALLY got my refund. From my previous post, took nearly 2 months to get my refund after I cancelled.

took 7 weeks for aa vacations to process the refund and another week for it to hit my credit card.
This is good to hear. They told me 8-12 weeks when I canceled -- on week 6 right now.
Old Aug 30, 2020, 7:51 pm

I called a few times, but still got the same BS answer, "it's in the cue". I don't think calling made any difference, you are just at their mercy.

Originally Posted by greendx
Did you have to follow up with them at any point after you cancelled or did you just wait it out?
Old Aug 30, 2020, 7:54 pm

Talking

#Hope

Originally Posted by 30k
This is good to hear. They told me 8-12 weeks when I canceled -- on week 6 right now.
Old Oct 14, 2020, 1:03 pm

My DOT complaint reached AA and prompted them to send me an email saying they are processing my refund, 3 months after I cancelled the booking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.