Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Marriott celebrity sightings...

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2008, 9:45 pm

Programs: PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Gold Elite, UA 2P, Starwood Gold, Avis First, Bolt Bus $1 Rider
Originally Posted by slpybear
A few pro teams stay at the Fremont, CA Marriott... last one I knew of was the Cleveland Browns when they were playing the Raiders.
the Stanford football team and whoever the Raiders are playing stay at the San Mateo Marriott

so golds dont get the free upgrade to suites on those weekends when both Stanford and the Raiders have home games

the 49'ers stay at the SF Airport Marriott prior to home games
Old Feb 25, 2008, 11:03 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Air Canada 35K
Was at The Columbus Ren one night in the CL and was asked by the attendant where I was from. I said Toronto and was asked if I was in town to play the Blue Jackets. So apparently NHL teams stay there. I will be there on Mar 18 when Calgary is in town so I will keep my eyes open for players
Old Feb 28, 2008, 11:34 pm

Programs: DL DM 1MM, MR Plat Premier, Nat'l Exec Elite, Hilton Diamond
I rode an elevator with Sean Combs and some female this afternoon at the Warner Center Marriott. He said he was exhusted. I reminded him he was in a building with rooms commonly referred to as 'sleeping roms'.

His eyes just kind of glazed over & said he needs to start traveling alone.

Uh huh.
Old May 14, 2008, 3:04 pm

Programs: Delta GM, (fmr US CP/PP/GP!), DL SkyClub, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis Chairman's Club
Washington Marriott, May 13, 2008

I was standing in the lobby of the Washington Marriott on 22 St NW, just off M St, waiting for assistance at the front desk at about 8:30 PM and a very distinguised older man stepped out of a taxi, slowly, and waited for his wife to come around to take her arm. He looked very familiar, and after he came through the double doors I was sure of it, he was Ted Sorensen, best known as President John F. Kennedy's Special Counsel & Adviser, legendary speechwriter, and "alter-ego." President Kennedy once called him his "intellectual blood bank." Sorensen just turned 80 this month.
Old May 14, 2008, 7:25 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
Rode the elevator with the some of the Chicago White Sox players at the Baltimore Renaissance last month. Only recognized Juan Uribe as I am more of a National League fan.
Old May 15, 2008, 9:58 am

Marco Island Marriott...Cheerleaders!

Saw the entire team of cheer leaders from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the Marco Island Marriott yesterday (5/14)...they were doing some photo shoots, playing beach volley ball, and causing quite a crowd of men to form

http://www.buccaneers.com/cheerleaders/cheermain.aspx
Old May 15, 2008, 10:10 am

Location: STL, MO-US and A , SWA A-List, Marriott LTTE, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by matthew gulino
Saw the entire team of cheer leaders from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the Marco Island Marriott yesterday (5/14)...they were doing some photo shoots, playing beach volley ball, and causing quite a crowd of men to form

http://www.buccaneers.com/cheerleaders/cheermain.aspx
Damn, I was just there on 5/11.
Old May 15, 2008, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by matthew gulino
Easy to see why.
Old May 15, 2008, 1:52 pm

Programs: continental, united premier, hyatt diamond, marriott silver, priority club platinum amb,hilton gold
I'll be there next week, wonder if they are coming back
Old May 15, 2008, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by cityfishing
Rode the elevator with the some of the Chicago White Sox players at the Baltimore Renaissance last month. Only recognized Juan Uribe as I am more of a National League fan.
This the one at Inner Harbor?
Old May 15, 2008, 7:11 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist
cheerleaders definitely trump seeing baseball players
Old May 15, 2008, 9:24 pm

Programs: MRSPG LT Tit, HH Diamond, Hertz Pres.
I seem to see mine when staying at Westins

The 76ers in Charlotte a few weeks ago.

Billy Crystal in DC.
Old May 18, 2008, 5:59 am
Used to be bulldoggolfer05

Programs: HGP DMD, HHonors DMD, SPG PLT, MR PLT
Duke basketball team in DC during the March Madness hoohah (Renaissance Washington DC)

Another collegiate basketball team at the JW Marriott during the same time period (Xavier I believe)

Notre Dame football team at the San Mateo Marriott a few years back, but given I was a student there at the time, this was far from exciting.
Old May 18, 2008, 10:29 pm

Programs: LH FTL, UA 1K MM, Lifetime Marriott Platinum, Starwood Platinum
Dalai Lama at Bochum Renaissance

And my preferred room was gone...as they blocked off a whole floor.
Lots of security and press around
Old May 20, 2008, 8:47 pm

Programs: UA Million Miler, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
A couple of years ago the NY Yankees at the San Francisco Renaissance Parc 55 (when it was still a Renaissance), they were playing in Oakland.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.