Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Sheraton Cerritos Hotel, CA [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sheraton Cerritos Hotel, CA [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2009, 3:05 pm

Programs: AS GOLD
Awesome deal :-)

Booked myself a club floor room for $83.81 AI. with free buffet breakfast for 2 & free high speed internet. Good matter run for extra free weekend nights
Old Jul 14, 2009, 7:04 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, UA Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Diamond/Ambassador, Hyatt Explor
Originally Posted by SESTAR
Booked myself a club floor room for $83.81 AI. with free buffet breakfast for 2 & free high speed internet. Good matter run for extra free weekend nights
I am there just about every weekend, but I have never seen a rate so low. Is this during the weekday?
Old Jul 14, 2009, 7:18 pm

Programs: AS GOLD
I just posted the message at hotel deal forum.

I was able to get it changed from club room to a Suite (NOT executive jr suite) for the same price since its available at the same price. Actually I called the corporate office to help me out on this. The hotel canceled my reservation made this morning and asked me to re-book for suite for the same price. A lot of availability including weekends.
Old Jul 14, 2009, 7:28 pm

Never stayed at the Plaza suite @ this property. Please post pictures!
Old Jul 14, 2009, 9:03 pm

Location: DFW, 3.5 MM, AA EXP, LIFETIME PLATINUM, MARRIOTT LIFETIME PLATINUM, STARWOOD AMBASSADOR 223 NIGHTS, AND LIFETIME GOLD, HILTON DIAMOND, NATIONAL EXECUTIVE ELITE
I really enjoyed the TV there - unfortunately for some strange reason, there is no Club Level Lounge - even though there is a "Club" Floor?
Old Jul 14, 2009, 11:40 pm

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass
Need more "Free Weekends" qualifying stays?!

Originally Posted by freeupgrade
I really enjoyed the TV there - unfortunately for some strange reason, there is no Club Level Lounge - even though there is a "Club" Floor?
I called the hotel earlier today to ask about this... there is no Club Lounge, but they have Club Rooms which include free full breakfast in the "Grille 91" restaurant (named after the 91 fwy?! lol).

Also, other good news about this property: free parking!!

Oh, and BTW... "FREE WEEKENDS" MATTRESS RUN ALERT!

This hotel is pulling up some EXCELLENT rates under the new "LTOJUL" promo on weekends (the next two still qualify for free weekends if you want more for cheap!): ALL rooms are $79.00!!

This includes, Club Rooms (handy if you don't have status), Jr. Suites, and full Suites!! I just booked a Suite for this weekend and next (7/17, 7/24), I figure that my Platinum status will get me the free breakfast. I'm hoping it's the "Plaza Suite" pictured on the website, but I've never stayed at this property before so I don't know how many types of "suites" they have.

And the really good thing is it's a heckuva lot closer than the Aloft in Rancho Cucumonga!

[edit] This maybe the same deal that SESTAR mentioned a few posts back, although the promo code was not mentioned. It is a pretty good deal!

Also, further investigation pulled this description up in the "terms & details" box of the booking page for the "Suite" listed that I booked:
Bedroom Of Plaza Suites And 2-bedroom Suites On The 8th Floo R With View Of Cerritos Center For Performing Arts.
So I'm thinking it is the Plaza Suite?! ^

Last edited by JonathanIT; Jul 15, 2009 at 12:24 am
Old Jul 15, 2009, 9:52 am

Programs: Delta PM, AA Plat, SPG Plat, HH Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
They have standard rooms, Jr Suites and one Plaza Suite.
Old Jul 15, 2009, 10:47 am

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass
Originally Posted by Lofwyr
They have standard rooms, Jr Suites and one Plaza Suite.
Strange; according to the awkwardly worded description I quoted, they seem to have a variety of 1-bedroom and "2-bedroom suites". The first night I have one booked, they no longer show availability... but the second (7/24), they still show a suite available. I hope they aren't overbooking!
Old Jul 15, 2009, 2:36 pm
Used to be bulldoggolfer05

Programs: HGP DMD, HHonors DMD, SPG PLT, MR PLT
The Suite seems to have been taken out of availability for all dates (or else they just don't like me :P) and the Club Floor rate seems to have gone up to $109.
Old Jul 16, 2009, 2:05 pm

Programs: Delta PM, AA Plat, SPG Plat, HH Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
Maybe there are two Plaza suites - I thought there was only one.
Old Jul 16, 2009, 5:30 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by JonathanIT
Also, further investigation pulled this description up in the "terms & details" box of the booking page for the "Suite" listed that I booked:

So I'm thinking it is the Plaza Suite?! ^
Be careful. SESTAR was told that she only booked the bedroom and not the entire suite.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/starw...owngraded.html
Old Jul 19, 2009, 9:28 am

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Here now.
First time i have NOT been upgraded to a JR suite at this property-but I made the ressie an hour before checking in.
Breakfast coupons and free internet for plat's
Very nice staff
Old Jul 19, 2009, 9:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLT, Avis First
Being a Preferred Guest Plus, on the verge of being Gold, I was attempting for a late checkout on this stay, front desk manager stated they were sold out and it is on availability only, I stated the rules, they stuck to availability only. I called Corporate Customer Service as described in the thread by Lurker, where they gave me points for the inconvenience, since I decided not to press for the late checkout.

Fast forward to two days later, I get an email from the Front Office Manager, that only Platinums get gauranteed late checkout quite a big It was nice for them to email, but if only they really got it
Old Jul 19, 2009, 11:21 pm
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: SPG
Originally Posted by mikey2007
Fast forward to two days later, I get an email from the Front Office Manager, that only Platinums get gauranteed late checkout quite a big It was nice for them to email, but if only they really got it
Hi mikey2007,

Greetings.

How about you send either William or myself a copy of the email(do not release it here please) and then we can forward it to relevant department for a follow up?

I appreciate that.

[email protected]

Thyetus Lee | Online Forum Coordinator(AP)
Starwood Customer Contact Centre (AP) Pte Ltd
Old Jul 20, 2009, 10:25 am

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLT, Avis First
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker II
How about you send either William or myself a copy of the email(do not release it here please) and then we can forward it to relevant department for a follow up?
Forwarded, thanks.. It's a nice gesture they responded, now to get them to follow procedure

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.