Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

Does anyone know when the sweep for LTPP will be happening?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 22, 2019, 11:55 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: BobbySteel
Current Status of the Grandfathering Sweep to Lifetime Platinum Premier Elite / Lifetime Titanium Elite

As of 1/26 Members are reporting a SWEEP HAS OCCURRED LTPPE/LTitaniumE. Some have reported discrepancies between app and website still.
A sweep has also occurred of LTP qualifying from previous LTG on legacy rules.

Request: Please DO NOT post asking if the above has occurred or advising all of us that nothing has changed. Please continue reading this wiki for updates.

If you have legitimately been swept and your website account shows that you have truly been grandfathered to Lifetime Platinum Premier Elite, then yes please do add a post with this information with useful details for others and this wiki will then be updated accordingly with your information.
Print Wikipost

Does anyone know when the sweep for LTPP will be happening?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2019, 12:54 pm

Programs: UA Gold/1.5MM (several years running now!), Marriott LTTE, Hertz Prez
Well there was an FT rumor that some LT batch processing would take place today, Feb 8. I would sooner buy stock in Enron than to ever trust an FT rumor, but interestingly enough my LT years have been zeroed out in the mobile app (not web). So clearly something is going on in the background - anyone else?
Old Feb 8, 2019, 5:51 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by CCIE_Flyer
Well there was an FT rumor that some LT batch processing would take place today, Feb 8. I would sooner buy stock in Enron than to ever trust an FT rumor, but interestingly enough my LT years have been zeroed out in the mobile app (not web). So clearly something is going on in the background - anyone else?
My lifetime status on the site disappeared today. It is still showing on the app.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 5:55 pm

Programs: A: PP, LTG/1.5M | UA: SLV | Bonvoy LTTi | IHG PLT| Avis PC | Nat'l Emerald Club EE
deleted
Old Feb 8, 2019, 6:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
Checked into a legacy Marriot brand, Delta, today and was recognized and thanked for being a "lifetime." Just "lifetime," not "lifetime platinum premier." For what it's worth, I'm both ambassador and lifetime platinum premier. I always thought hotels couldn't see the "lifetime" part of your status. Instead, they just saw the "platinum" or, now, "platinum premier."
Old Feb 8, 2019, 6:09 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Life Time Titanium Elite/ Hilton Honors Diamond
I have never been recognized as Platinum Premier, only Platinum. I asked one front desk agent what I show as and he said Plat Premier but since that is lower than Plat they just thank you for being a Platinum member. I told him he had it backward and that Platinum was lower than PP. He said not according to my training. Imagine that....
Old Feb 8, 2019, 6:37 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, Marriott LTP, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Litig8r1104
I have never been recognized as Platinum Premier, only Platinum. I asked one front desk agent what I show as and he said Plat Premier but since that is lower than Plat they just thank you for being a Platinum member. I told him he had it backward and that Platinum was lower than PP. He said not according to my training. Imagine that....
The good news is they will figure it out on Feb13 that Titanium is high than Platinum in status.
Old Feb 8, 2019, 6:38 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
What hotel?
Old Feb 8, 2019, 8:24 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I heard similar comments from front desk staff and managers at Marriott family hotels back when PP was the special invitation only unpublished status in MR. PP is lower than Plat, but they were giving me a room on a higher floor anyway.....
Old Feb 8, 2019, 10:51 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat / LT Plat / 3MM, Delta Plat, Bonvoy LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I got my Lifetime Platinum Elite today but was expecting Platinum Premier Elite? Does that come later? I thought that if I made lifetime now, that it would be Premier.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 1:33 am

Programs: UA GS, Marriott Platinum Premier Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by CCIE_Flyer
A manager in Marriott senior elite services confirmed year counter would be updated today and that I should call back Mon if I didn’t see the update. I’m still sitting at 9 years and waiting for my 10th.
Old Feb 9, 2019, 4:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by EXPLAT
I got my Lifetime Platinum Elite today but was expecting Platinum Premier Elite? Does that come later? I thought that if I made lifetime now, that it would be Premier.
did you complete the ltppe requirement by 31st december, 2018????
Old Feb 9, 2019, 7:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by EXPLAT
On what basis did you get LTP? Was it from one of the legacy programs, under legacy rules, or using your combined stats?
Old Feb 9, 2019, 8:05 am

Programs: UA Gold/1.5MM (several years running now!), Marriott LTTE, Hertz Prez
Originally Posted by dt408sc02
A manager in Marriott senior elite services confirmed year counter would be updated today and that I should call back Mon if I didn’t see the update. I’m still sitting at 9 years and waiting for my 10th.
Well after my years counter siting at zero most of yesterday, and Silver showing as my next LT goal, everything's back to exactly where it was before. Will be interesting to see what the situation is tomorrow...
Old Feb 9, 2019, 5:09 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Mine is showing Lifetime Plat Premier Elite. Has been for a few days now
Old Feb 9, 2019, 7:14 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
+1

This has happened to me as well.

Nothing surprises me anymore with the newly-improved Marriott Inc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.