Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Marriott | Marriott Bonvoy
Reload this Page >

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 15, 2016, 7:50 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: itsaboutthejourney
Post #1 of this sticky has the current updates for exec lounge & breakfast for JW Marriott, Renaissance, Autograph Collection, Marriott, and Delta hotels worldwide. It also includes Courtyards in Asia. Please refer to post #1 for information.
Print Wikipost

MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2011, 4:46 pm

Jacksonville Marriott

1) Jacksonville, FL; Jacksonville Marriott
2) Closed on weekends;
3) Received breakfast coupons for past weekend stays as a Gold member; last weekend was told by check-in staff that breakfast coupons are no longer being provided
4) Not accessible on weekends
5) Unknown
6) 06/11
Old Jun 20, 2011, 2:27 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver, Starwood Preferred Guest Plus, Hilton HHonors Gold
1) Manchester/UK/Manchester Airport Marriott
2) Open
3) Full breakfast in restaurant at weekends
4) n/a
5) Free wireless internet
6) 19 June 2011

Also worth noting that evening snacks, desserts and complementary beer and wine available 7 days a week.
Old Jun 24, 2011, 12:05 pm

Lone Tree, Colorado; Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows

Current data says "Closed/Coupons", but a request for coupons as a Gold was not granted for this weekend (6/24/11). Not a big deal for me (and they're not required to) so I won't pester them about it.

Lounge does have one free internet terminal and the business center in the lobby has free internet 24/7.
Old Jun 24, 2011, 7:53 pm

Programs: LAN Commodore
1) Cebu Marriott, Philippines
2) Lounge is open on weekends with breakfast extended to 11:00 a.m. Excellent evening food as well.
3) No breakfast coupons needed. Platinum members can also eat breakfast at the Restaurant’s very large Breakfast Buffet any day of the week.
4) Lounge room key accessible every day until 12:00 midnight.
5) There are computers in the lounge with internet, also wifi access is available in the lounge, and there is a business center with computers and printers in the basement.
6) 06/24/2011

Last edited by david_33; Jun 28, 2011 at 1:49 am
Old Jun 26, 2011, 7:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I'll update the list when I return to the US from holiday. Trying to use foreign keyboard is a challenge with keys not being where I expect them to be. Keep the updates coming.

Cheers.
Old Jun 30, 2011, 4:36 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus 1K MM, IHG Plat, Accor Plat, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Re: Woodbridge. Things change. That's why I ask folk to check the listing & post recent experiences. The report was from last December. Policy obviously has changed. So I'll update the post w/ your experience & put today's date.

Cheers.
I also received a breakfast coupon here on Sat. Jun 18.

Also got 5000 points when I mentioned a few issues I had with the room (which were not corrected on request).
Old Jul 1, 2011, 8:46 am
Original Poster

List updated. Keep them coming.

Cheers.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 2:05 pm

Marriott County Hall May 16-21st

CL lounge opened during the day for water and sodas.

I-net terminal and printer in lounge available throughout the day.

Open on weekends.

Breakfast buffet vouchers for on site restaurant offered to guests when lounge got very crowded.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 3:32 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver, Starwood Preferred Guest Plus, Hilton HHonors Gold
1) London/England/London Marriott Kensington
2) Lounge is Open on weekends
3) Full breakfast in restaurant offered despite lounge being open.
4) n/a
5) 2 terminals offering free internet.
6) 06/11

Also free beer and wine in lounge on request.
Old Jul 5, 2011, 11:10 am

Programs: MR PLT, HH Blue, DL, CO, Avis Preferred, Hertz President Circle, National Emerald, IHG, Omni GLD
JW Marriott Beijing - Open on Weekends maximum 2 Adults per room for complimentary access (They ask for your room number as you walk in)
Marriott Beijing City Wall - Open on Weekends maximum 2 Adults per room for complimentary access
(They ask for your room number as you walk in)
Reinassance Beijing Capital (CBD)- Open on weekends (No restrictions that I saw, the best lounge if you ask me)
Old Jul 6, 2011, 11:21 pm

Programs: SSSS Preferred, UA 1K
Central California Marriotts?

I didn't see any of the central CA Marriotts on the list.

Anyone have any idea what the state of weekend access to the Bakersfield or Visalia Marriott's CL are (or free breakfasts)?

We'll be doing a family roadtrip to Disneyland and will need to stop along the way; for the most part, the full serv Marriotts are cheaper than the other Marriott options.
Old Jul 7, 2011, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by anotherbrian
I didn't see any of the central CA Marriotts on the list.

Anyone have any idea what the state of weekend access to the Bakersfield or Visalia Marriott's CL are (or free breakfasts)?

We'll be doing a family roadtrip to Disneyland and will need to stop along the way; for the most part, the full serv Marriotts are cheaper than the other Marriott options.
If they're not listed it's because we've had no reports. If you do stay at one, please report back after your stay(s). Thanks.

Info I'm looking for for the stickey is: is the exec lounge open on the weekend. If not, do they provide coupons. If the lounge isn't open, is it key accessible for soda/coffee. Does the lounge have an i-net terminal or free wi-fi. Date you know the info was valid.

PS - You might want to do a search in the forum re: Bakersfield & Visalia properties to see if any info crops up on them in individual threads.

Cheers.
Old Jul 8, 2011, 11:05 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Delta Gold
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards/1078647-master-thread-domestic-intern

Wentworth by the Sea, Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Lounge closed on weekends (could go in and get bottled water)

No coupons for breakfast on weekend

Stay June 2011
Old Jul 9, 2011, 4:44 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, GHA Titanium, Melia Silver
Was recently in Bucharest:
1) Bucharest/Romania/JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel;
2) Open;
3) N/A;
4) N/A;
5) did not check wifi, but they have 2 computers and a printer;
6) 07/11;
Old Jul 9, 2011, 4:50 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Gold, GHA Titanium, Melia Silver
Was recently in Munich:
1) Munich/Germany/Marriott Munich;
2) No lounge;
3) no idea as breakfast was included; as Marriott Gold got a coupon for each day including 1 small evening meal + 1 soft drink;
4) N/A;
5) no idea;
6) 07/11;

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.