Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 29, 2023, 11:59 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: radonc1
Rules:

You can deposit cash fee-free into your ONE account at any Walmart cashier, Customer Service desk, or Money Center location in the United States.
If you don’t have your physical card, you can deposit cash using your ONE app-generated barcode at any Money Center or Customer Service Desk at Walmart.

Amount limits:
1. $1 minimum load

2. $990 maximum load per transaction
3. $3,000 maximum per rolling 24 hours

To create barcode for deposit:
On home page of One app, click Add Money
Next screen is Cash Control, click Deposit Cash
Next screen is Select account, select Debit or Savings
After selecting account, click on blue Create Barcode at bottom of screen
Print Wikipost

ONE Card Masterthread

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2023, 12:29 am

Originally Posted by tonysmom
One issue I noticed with this product is the long delay for money transfers. I started a transfer from Bank of America to it on 9/1, and it is saying the money will be available on 9/8.
have you tried moving money the other way yet? out of ONE and into your BoA? is that slow also?
Old Sep 5, 2023, 2:47 am

Originally Posted by tonysmom
One issue I noticed with this product is the long delay for money transfers. I started a transfer from Bank of America to it on 9/1, and it is saying the money will be available on 9/8.
Transfers via a "pull" request are always much slower than the "push" request. Making a pull is equivalent to sending an invoice, and the paying account may not have sufficient balance. When both accounts have some history without bounced transfers, then the difference is not so long.
Old Sep 5, 2023, 7:20 am

is still early for us to know which bank(s) xfer to One will count as DD?
Old Sep 5, 2023, 7:22 am

is still early for us to know which bank(s) xfer to One will count as DD? thinking about adding $ up to $5k for 5%
Old Sep 5, 2023, 10:18 pm

Programs: DL, WoH
Going to throw my 2 cents out. I had 2 players shutdown by ONE, and lately they have been on the warpath for shutdowns. If you do get on the ONE train, hit it hard and fast because I tried the slow method and it didn't work.
littlewinglet likes this.
Old Sep 6, 2023, 1:11 am

Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Originally Posted by ricohitman
Going to throw my 2 cents out. I had 2 players shutdown by ONE, and lately they have been on the warpath for shutdowns. If you do get on the ONE train, hit it hard and fast because I tried the slow method and it didn't work.
Can you tell us how they shut you down? And what activity you were doing prior to the event?
Old Sep 6, 2023, 6:23 am

ya folks were able to witbdraw / ACH out $ after shutdown, right? wonder that keeping a balance of $5k in the acct might help instead of regularly loading then withdrawing $?
Old Sep 6, 2023, 6:45 am

Originally Posted by danhouston
ya folks were able to witbdraw / ACH out $ after shutdown, right? wonder that keeping a balance of $5k in the acct might help instead of regularly loading then withdrawing $?
I think you will get the money one way or the other. it is either ACH or a check. They cannot keep your money!!!! But it is possible there will be some kind of delay. So you need to make sure you don't need that money urgently.
I am planning to keep 5000 in savings and the rest will be loaded and then used to pay tax bills.
Old Sep 6, 2023, 10:24 am

did you do any organic spending on the debit?
Old Sep 6, 2023, 6:59 pm

Originally Posted by yanxfann
If you're one of the guys that's cracked the code on how to load One at SCO please send me PM, I have a quick basic question.
deleted.
Prometheus77 and Ario like this.

Last edited by syeira1224; Apr 13, 2024 at 9:08 am
Old Sep 6, 2023, 8:09 pm

Programs: DL, WoH
Originally Posted by radonc1
Can you tell us how they shut you down? And what activity you were doing prior to the event?
I was adding 5k per month because I had heard that the shutdown threshold was around 8k. Left the money in there for more than 2 weeks and still got shutdown. P1 got money ACHed to me. P2 mailed a check. So yes you do get your money, but just be prepared for the shutdown.
Old Sep 6, 2023, 10:04 pm

I was adding 5k per month because I had heard that the shutdown threshold was around 8k. Left the money in there for more than 2 weeks and still got shutdown. P1 got money ACHed to me. P2 mailed a check. So yes you do get your money, but just be prepared for the shutdown.
Thats around how much I've been doing for July/Aug. How long have you had the card for? Do you think there's a higher chance of shutdown since you had P1 and P2?
Old Sep 6, 2023, 10:11 pm

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, WoH Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, MB Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by jumbotron_
Thats around how much I've been doing for July/Aug. How long have you had the card for? Do you think there's a higher chance of shutdown since you had P1 and P2?
Do you let money sit before pushing it out?
Old Sep 6, 2023, 10:16 pm

Originally Posted by lowkeyflyer
Do you let money sit before pushing it out?
usually for a day or 2 then withdraw through ACH. Don't have any balance in savings
Old Sep 7, 2023, 9:22 am

before shutdown, did ya move or sit $5k in savings? if so, did ya get 5%?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.