Old Aug 29, 2023, 12:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: lowkeyflyer
Rules:

You can deposit cash fee-free into your ONE account at any Walmart cashier, Customer Service desk, or Money Center location in the United States.
If you dont have your physical card, you can deposit cash using your ONE app-generated barcode at any Money Center or Customer Service Desk at Walmart.


Amount limits:
1. $1 minimum load

2. $990 maximum load per transaction
3. $3,000 maximum per rolling 24 hours
Print Wikipost

ONE Card Masterthread

Old Aug 31, 2023, 12:20 pm
  #61  
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 372
Originally Posted by t0dd0
Does anyone know why I can't load by barcode anymore? My account is only a few days old and I haven't received the card yet. Error is the load by barcode has been reached but doesn't indicate if it's by walmart or One. One support agent indicate that it is not by them. Their load limit is $999 each and up to $3000 per day. The walmart associate have no clue neither.
Wiki says load limit $990.
Chasepoints is offline  
Old Aug 31, 2023, 12:24 pm
  #62  
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 29
wiki needs to be updated:

Is there a limit to how much cash I can deposit?

You can deposit a minimum of $1.00 up to a maximum of $999.00 for each transaction but can not exceed $3,000 in cash deposits for the day.
t0dd0 is offline  
Old Aug 31, 2023, 1:26 pm
  #63  
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 4,440
Originally Posted by t0dd0
wiki needs to be updated:
Is there a limit to how much cash...
Cash is not used in proper manufactured spending, and would thus be off-topic for this forum.
MaxVO is offline  
Old Aug 31, 2023, 1:54 pm
  #64  
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 29
you think ms'r loads with cash? Genius
t0dd0 is offline  
Old Aug 31, 2023, 2:14 pm
  #65  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: LAX, SNA
Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Posts: 1,412
Originally Posted by t0dd0
wiki needs to be updated:

Is there a limit to how much cash I can deposit?

You can deposit a minimum of $1.00 up to a maximum of $999.00 for each transaction but can not exceed $3,000 in cash deposits for the day.
How is the wiki different from what you posted?
lowkeyflyer is offline  
Old Aug 31, 2023, 2:15 pm
  #66  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: LAX, SNA
Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Posts: 1,412
Originally Posted by t0dd0
Does anyone know why I can't load by barcode anymore? My account is only a few days old and I haven't received the card yet. Error is the load by barcode has been reached but doesn't indicate if it's by walmart or One. One support agent indicate that it is not by them. Their load limit is $999 each and up to $3000 per day. The walmart associate have no clue neither.
This is the precursor to getting shut down
lowkeyflyer is offline  
Old Aug 31, 2023, 2:54 pm
  #67  
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 29
i fear the same
t0dd0 is offline  
Old Sep 1, 2023, 2:27 am
  #68  
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Posts: 6,346
Originally Posted by t0dd0
Does anyone know why I can't load by barcode anymore? My account is only a few days old and I haven't received the card yet. Error is the load by barcode has been reached but doesn't indicate if it's by walmart or One. One support agent indicate that it is not by them. Their load limit is $999 each and up to $3000 per day. The walmart associate have no clue neither.
There is a monthly load limit as well if you read the T&Cs
radonc1 is offline  
Old Sep 1, 2023, 7:52 am
  #69  
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 3
I'm very new and successfully loaded my first (2) $200 Visa Gift Cards yesterday. I understand that the One Card load limit is $999 each and up to $3,000 per day. Is there a monthly limit? I just read the T&C, and it only mentions the load limit and daily limit. I understand that the $3,000/day limit would make a $90,000 monthly limit based on a 30-day month, but I didn't know if there was a lower monthly load limit than that, like $5,000 or $10,000.

Thanks!
rsquare64 is offline  
Old Sep 2, 2023, 9:15 am
  #70  
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Northeastern United States
Posts: 584
Has anyone been able to get the 3% cash back yet for any of the Walmart purchases that are restricted from cash back as listed in their terms? Last month was the first month I had some DDs sent to the account form my WF Direct Pay account which showed up as a "Direct Deposit" so my plan is to use the ONE Card this month to load my WM Moneycard, buy an MO, make a BP, and purchase a VCG to see if they truely are exempt from the 3% cashback. I'll obviously post my results, but I figured I would check to see if anyone had already put in the leg work in this regard.
upright0744 likes this.
Prometheus77 is offline  
Old Sep 2, 2023, 2:24 pm
  #71  
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 246
Originally Posted by t0dd0
Does anyone know why I can't load by barcode anymore? My account is only a few days old and I haven't received the card yet. Error is the load by barcode has been reached but doesn't indicate if it's by walmart or One. One support agent indicate that it is not by them. Their load limit is $999 each and up to $3000 per day. The walmart associate have no clue neither.
Walmart also silently instituted a customer load limit via barcode (for any prepaid) that is tied to your ID. You'll know if the message comes up after your ID is entered and you'll find you can't load any card whatsoever with that method for a short time if that's the case.
3ZeroT is offline  
Old Sep 2, 2023, 2:52 pm
  #72  
 
Join Date: Jun 2022
Location: LAX, SNA
Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Posts: 1,412
Originally Posted by 3ZeroT
Walmart also silently instituted a customer load limit via barcode (for any prepaid) that is tied to your ID. You'll know if the message comes up after your ID is entered and you'll find you can't load any card whatsoever with that method for a short time if that's the case.
When you scan barcode you have to show ID?
lowkeyflyer is offline  
Old Sep 3, 2023, 2:48 am
  #73  
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Programs: Continental Onepass, Hilton, Marriott, USAir and now UA
Posts: 6,346
Originally Posted by Prometheus77
Has anyone been able to get the 3% cash back yet for any of the Walmart purchases that are restricted from cash back as listed in their terms? Last month was the first month I had some DDs sent to the account form my WF Direct Pay account which showed up as a "Direct Deposit" so my plan is to use the ONE Card this month to load my WM Moneycard, buy an MO, make a BP, and purchase a VCG to see if they truely are exempt from the 3% cashback. I'll obviously post my results, but I figured I would check to see if anyone had already put in the leg work in this regard.
The T&Cs of the One Card were very specific that the DD had to come from an Employer so unless WF is your employer, it will be very interesting to me to see if your ploy works. Please let us know.

Otherwise, to unlock most of the goodies, you have to deposit $5000 into a savings account and keep it there or have a DD with $500/ mo.
I really want to see how this shakes out before committing .
radonc1 is offline  
Old Sep 3, 2023, 7:40 am
  #74  
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 318
Originally Posted by radonc1
The T&Cs of the One Card were very specific that the DD had to come from an Employer so unless WF is your employer, it will be very interesting to me to see if your ploy works. Please let us know.

Otherwise, to unlock most of the goodies, you have to deposit $5000 into a savings account and keep it there or have a DD with $500/ mo.
I really want to see how this shakes out before committing .
WF has a direct pay option for Biz accounts which has always coded as DD.
Clueless12 is offline  
Old Sep 3, 2023, 8:41 am
  #75  
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 43
Originally Posted by radonc1
The T&Cs of the One Card were very specific that the DD had to come from an Employer so unless WF is your employer, it will be very interesting to me to see if your ploy works. Please let us know.

Otherwise, to unlock most of the goodies, you have to deposit $5000 into a savings account and keep it there or have a DD with $500/ mo.
I really want to see how this shakes out before committing .
The 5000 in savings does earn 5% so that is acceptable.
radonc1 and MaxVO like this.
tonysmom is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.