Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2017, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by Stubtify
Same here. I was told risk MGMT didn't like my account for some reason. Took that as I'm permanently banned. Two weeks ago just for S&Gs I tried an order for 1.5k and went through. Liquidated via mo. And put a second order in w/o issue.
Thanks!
How long did you let he account 'rest' before successfully buying GC again? Also about 2 months?
Old Apr 16, 2017, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by gnomey
Thanks!
How long did you let he account 'rest' before successfully buying GC again? Also about 2 months?

Since September.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 5:35 am

If an order is cancelled, do you just try and redo the order? Or do you call them to find out why?

Ive been placing a few $1k orders (maybe 5 in total) over the past month spread between 2 diff cards. I used a card last week for the first time for a $1k order. Goes through no prob. Did the same this week with same card, and got an order cancelled message. Really confused.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 9:08 am

Or

Originally Posted by Renes Points
I really like this thinking. Wait till 6% and more than $500 to cash out on a AMEX gift card. Take that to CVS and get a OV card and then to MO. Even with added fee coming out way ahead. ^
Wait till a big build up...Get the 6% and unload a huge GC on Venmo for Free...
Old Apr 17, 2017, 9:10 am

Trouble finding 500 dollar 5backs... I know Simon...seems that online sellers only have tiny amounts.. 25-75.. Thoughts
Old Apr 17, 2017, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by brody24
If an order is cancelled, do you just try and redo the order? Or do you call them to find out why?

Ive been placing a few $1k orders (maybe 5 in total) over the past month spread between 2 diff cards. I used a card last week for the first time for a $1k order. Goes through no prob. Did the same this week with same card, and got an order cancelled message. Really confused.
I have trouble with my Chrome browser, but Safari works on my phone.

Does anyone know what Befrugal pays out on GCM? I have not tried that yet, just TCB.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 11:13 am

Originally Posted by beweiss6
Trouble finding 500 dollar 5backs... I know Simon...seems that online sellers only have tiny amounts.. 25-75.. Thoughts
You would be right, only Simon has $500's.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by Travelz
I have trouble with my Chrome browser, but Safari works on my phone.

Does anyone know what Befrugal pays out on GCM? I have not tried that yet, just TCB.

Right, I use Safari as well (I can't seem to be able to click the "Place Order" button when in Chrome). Yet order was cancelled 45 min after being placed. I re-placed that same order today with same card and all the same info. Been pending for 4 or 5 hours now and no cancellation just yet.
Old Apr 17, 2017, 12:11 pm

Right, I use Safari as well (I can't seem to be able to click the "Place Order" button when in Chrome). Yet order was cancelled 45 min after being placed. I re-placed that same order today with same card and all the same info. Been pending for 4 or 5 hours now and no cancellation just yet.
I have never try placing GCM order through mobile. But if this method can circumvent the 'ban' then I will try

Will the CB work the same without problem? Ie click from TCB then proceed from
Old Apr 17, 2017, 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by Travelz

It used to pay out 2.3% but not anymore so I stopped using it
Old Apr 18, 2017, 8:00 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Data point: recent TCB GCM order from 15th tracking at 2%
Old Apr 18, 2017, 8:28 am

Update: The 2nd order went through. Same browser, same details, same card, etc., just 8 hours later. Weird.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 10:16 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, IHG - Spire Amb
Anyone getting this error?

"Error saving data. Please try again"

I get this when I get to the screen of the welcome card selection ( i always type something like person order, card used, date of order) but when I click add to cart I get that message.
Old Apr 18, 2017, 12:23 pm

My strategy with GCM is finally paying off:
I have been maxing out both my wife's account and mine since January and now we have been getting paid $50-$150 a week
JCD
Old Apr 18, 2017, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude
My strategy with GCM is finally paying off:
I have been maxing out both my wife's account and mine since January and now we have been getting paid $50-$150 a week
JCD
Imagine if you had more than one wife!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.