Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Prepaidian Delaware Boys Girl Club Card issued by Metabank

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Prepaidian Delaware Boys Girl Club Card issued by Metabank

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2015, 6:45 am

Bingo.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 6:46 am

ROFL at Gary's spelling of Delaware
Old Feb 22, 2015, 6:49 am

If $250 load is the limit and not $2,500, this isn't very valuable.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 6:50 am

There are going to be a few pissed off readers of FT and Gary when this omg new card!!!!!!111111 turns out to be a steaming pile of dead deal
Old Feb 22, 2015, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by bigugly
There are going to be a few pissed off readers of FT and Gary when this omg new card!!!!!!111111 turns out to be a steaming pile of dead deal
It's all over the web now. Even Danny Guru seems to has picked it up. At least some of them undertand the risks and are deterring their readers from applying.

https://dannydealguru.wordpress.com/...s-opportunity/
Old Feb 22, 2015, 7:18 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
If it is a $250 load limit from a credit card, then it will take 100 loads at $2.95 for a 25K miles ticket if using a standard card for a total of 295.00 a ticket plus fees. Plus the costs of money orders to unload after Serve and BB are maxed. We do not know who we can pay on the bill pay yet. Am I missing something other than the 2% cards or bonus mile products? Plus I can't load with Amex!! Please tell me I am not crazy. I stopped at one, almost ordered the entire collection. I think we need to go to the private paid model for better MS deals, but bloggers might just bust that. My lips are always sealed, as I appreciate the people who share the deals with me. Many long time people here who I respect greatly are ones I would never betray with information. Also the Jewish version is not free loading for 2 months, it is just no monthly fee from what I read on the page.

Cheers!
JudyJFLA

Last edited by JudyJFLA; Feb 22, 2015 at 7:25 am
Old Feb 22, 2015, 7:32 am

Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
And can you offload it via Kate to BB, Serve, or MO's? And $10K calendar month or statement month?

Cheers!

JudyJFLA
If it's issued by Meta it should work like any other Meta card.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 7:47 am

Safe?

Is it safe? Usually on pages you enter your SSN the page is encrypted.
This page doesn't show that in the URL box.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 7:54 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, IHG - Spire Amb
Originally Posted by jewsus
THANKS! I've been working dozens of these cards LMAO all the way to the bank. No longer.
What do mean no longer?
Old Feb 22, 2015, 7:55 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, IHG - Spire Amb
Signed up for a couple.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 8:13 am

Programs: DL PM, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by craz
Actually the $250 per week max limit went into affect on 1/25/15. Till then it was $2500 per day , max $10k on the card at any time. I had no problems loading $2500 for $2.95 until 1/25 when it wouldnt allow me to load . Tried everything to no avail, thought my card was frozen called and told its active and AOK. Then the rep mentioned I see you loaded $2500 per day numerous times,I believe thats the problem its been reduced to $250 max per week. It was great at $2500 max per day!

I closed the card
I'm already in for one, but curious if anyone currently using this product can confirm this.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 8:31 am

Programs: SPG Gold, SW Companion Pass, Hilton Gold
I feel like this is going to get ugly. Hard to trust what anyone is saying on here due to some posters purposely misleading people away from these cards. I plan on taking the approach everyone should take with a new form of MS. Start very small and see if we can get some actual data points before trying to churn through $10k a month
Old Feb 22, 2015, 9:05 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, CC Gold, SPG Gold, AA Exec Platinum
Just a few pointers since I've had experience with this.

1) Start slow, I ramped up during the month. One of them they fraud alert right away for large amount. After it is flagged they will not reopen for you, I've called the number on the bank and was forwarded to speak with prepadian which was no help. After a few weeks I was able to get a response via email and got the credits back.
2) A friend did the opposite with going heavy, i think he did 30/40k in a span of 2/3 months and got shut down.
3) I still have a few cards open but they sent me letters saying my limits have been reduced to $250 per week.

Hope that helps some of you.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by FederalFlyer
I'm already in for one, but curious if anyone currently using this product can confirm this.
Unfortunately, the CC loading limit was changed last month. The new limit is clearly spelled out in the T&C.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 9:55 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
Well if one signs up for all 5 cards then that is $5K a month, which is still more than AP was, but with fees. There has to be a way to make this work, or there has to be an alternative card that is better out there.
Cheers!
JudyJFLA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.