Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Prepaidian Delaware Boys Girl Club Card issued by Metabank

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Prepaidian Delaware Boys Girl Club Card issued by Metabank

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2015, 10:07 am

Programs: Marriot Rewards, Southwest Rapid rewards, Emerald Club, Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by RamboAroundTheWorld
Well, yes, obviously. I mean, I have to take breaks in between sessions as well. The spirit is willing but the flesh is spongy and bruised.
Futurama reference?
Old Feb 22, 2015, 10:11 am

It is true that $2.95 for $250 is not a good deal. However, if you have 2.5% plus cash back card or mileage card like Chase United Club Card with 1.5 mile per one dollar, you still can get a decent return back. If the bill pay works, it is even better. I would rather apply 15 cards and load them from home for $250 a week and don't need to drive to any WM or Kroger to unload those cards even my goto Kroger is just 1 mile from my office. All I need to deal is redbirds.

Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
If it is a $250 load limit from a credit card, then it will take 100 loads at $2.95 for a 25K miles ticket if using a standard card for a total of 295.00 a ticket plus fees. Plus the costs of money orders to unload after Serve and BB are maxed. We do not know who we can pay on the bill pay yet. Am I missing something other than the 2% cards or bonus mile products? Plus I can't load with Amex!! Please tell me I am not crazy. I stopped at one, almost ordered the entire collection. I think we need to go to the private paid model for better MS deals, but bloggers might just bust that. My lips are always sealed, as I appreciate the people who share the deals with me. Many long time people here who I respect greatly are ones I would never betray with information. Also the Jewish version is not free loading for 2 months, it is just no monthly fee from what I read on the page.

Cheers!
JudyJFLA
Old Feb 22, 2015, 10:20 am

Programs: Marriot Rewards, Southwest Rapid rewards, Emerald Club, Avis Preferred
2500 a week is awesome. Great opportunity here.

Last edited by TheDapperDon; Feb 22, 2015 at 10:25 am
Old Feb 22, 2015, 10:48 am

Malicious website blocked
http://amhsi.org/index.php?option=co...d=65&Itemid=56
Rating: Dangerous Verified fraud page or threat source
What You Can Do:

Contact your administrator about security settings on your network
Copyright © 2014. Trend Micro™ Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 12:21 pm

Why cant they sell cookies or something to make money like everyone else? How much does Boys and Girls clubs make off this?
Old Feb 22, 2015, 1:18 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by TheDapperDon
Futurama reference?
Old Feb 22, 2015, 1:46 pm

In for ten cards.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 2:07 pm

This thread is going to be fun in 7-10 days when people start trying to use these things... LOL
Old Feb 22, 2015, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by jasonFTW
boys and girls club have a promo code on their website. Maybe it'll help them out? Promo code: AA0028.

"Plus,every time you use your Visa Prepaid Debit Card, the Club receives a donation!"

I wonder if loads count too. They'll be making bank.
Tax write off?
Old Feb 22, 2015, 6:51 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
I would also like to know if CVS loads might continue to have higher limits. Has anyone tried it? What sort of load fees would CVS charge?
Old Feb 22, 2015, 7:00 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by donotblink
I would also like to know if CVS loads might continue to have higher limits. Has anyone tried it? What sort of load fees would CVS charge?
Have tried CVS and limited to the $250. Hard coded at register.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 7:15 pm

OP's intent was brilliant and proven absolutely true. Bravo.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 7:43 pm

Programs: American Airlines Executive Platinum, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by sybloc
OP's intent was brilliant and proven absolutely true. Bravo.
Isn't it conceivable that this could still work well for people with the Chase Ink card?

They could buy $200 Visa cards at Staples getting 5x per dollar, then load onto a Metabank card and unload at ATMs.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 7:44 pm

I think if you can find a cached version of the T&C that says $2500, you can call in and yell at them until they unblock you. Just point to the T&C. An amazing opportunity here, folks..
Old Feb 22, 2015, 7:47 pm

And for those of you who think that this was some sort of grand conspiracy to make a point, sort out good posters from bad posters while others in secret societies are watching and commenting - let's hear some of the philosophical takeaways from such an exercise.

Not that it is - but I'd like to see who our local conspiracy theorists are for future note.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.