Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

Prepaidian Delaware Boys Girl Club Card issued by Metabank

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Prepaidian Delaware Boys Girl Club Card issued by Metabank

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14, 2015, 7:52 am
jk2

Do they accept Amex? Last time only Visa/MC were allowed, and all loads were treated as CA.
Old Aug 15, 2015, 11:33 am

They do not accept Amex. The only benefit to the card is the ability to meet large minimum spends easily, such as the Virgin Atlantic card with the 12k spend. Otherwise, you aren't going to come out ahead paying 2%.
Old Aug 15, 2015, 1:30 pm
jk2

Originally Posted by GOP_Tiger
They do not accept Amex. The only benefit to the card is the ability to meet large minimum spends easily, such as the Virgin Atlantic card with the 12k spend. Otherwise, you aren't going to come out ahead paying 2%.
What about a CA? It seems there is no CC that would work as purchase for this prepaid.
Old Aug 15, 2015, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by jk2
What about a CA? It seems there is no CC that would work as purchase for this prepaid.
How do you know this? I can confirm that my Chase Southwest Premier coded as cash advance, but I was going to try other cards to see what happens with different card issuers. If I am wasting my time, then I would appreciate knowing that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.