FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Manufactured Spending (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending-719/)
-   -   Amazon Payments (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1144591-amazon-payments.html)

SuperKirby Jul 21, 2013 10:18 pm

This thread has more echoes than any other thread, if you know what i mean ;)

mintcilantro Jul 22, 2013 1:52 am

Originally Posted by savedbyhim01 (Post 21135935)
To save him a trip to my bank could he add my bank account (a savings account different from my checking account linked to my own AP account. The savings account can apparently accept ACH transfers) to his AP account and transfer the money directly into that? If so, would it raise any red flags?

why not have him bill pay your CC directly? He only needs CC# and name

benzemalyonnais Jul 22, 2013 5:27 am

My brother gave me his debit card so I could do it myself (he mostly uses another bank)

supergrandslam Jul 22, 2013 10:14 am

I have the CC registered at my AP account and I used it once.
My wife is AU of the CC and the card # is the same as mine.

If I delete the CC from my AP account, is it risky that my wife use the CC at AP sending $ to me?

AlohaDaveKennedy Jul 22, 2013 10:19 am

Yes, if a Citi have her manufacture a virtual card number. Else, your card is stolen and needs to be reissued with a new number.

Originally Posted by supergrandslam (Post 21138656)
I have the CC registered at my AP account and I used it once.
My wife is AU of the CC and the card # is the same as mine.

If I delete the CC from my AP account, is it risky that my wife use the CC at AP sending $ to me?

supergrandslam Jul 22, 2013 11:59 am

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy (Post 21138682)
Yes, if a Citi have her manufacture a virtual card number. Else, your card is stolen and needs to be reissued with a new number.

Thanks.

flyertalkingallday Jul 22, 2013 1:20 pm

One of my accounts bit the dust after a failed payment.

--------------------------------------

Greetings from Amazon Payments.

We are writing because it has come to our attention that you have opened multiple accounts.

Amazon WebPay has a combined sending and receiving limit of $1000 per month per user. Multiple accounts opened to potentially enhance this limit will be closed.

All pending transactions have been canceled and your Amazon Payments accounts closed.

We appreciate your compliance with this matter and thank you for your interest in Amazon Payments.

Sincerely,

lad2 Jul 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by flyertalkingallday (Post 21139828)

How long have you had this account? Was this the first payment or did you have success in the past (with this account)? Thanks.

supergrandslam Jul 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Can you give us a little more detail?
Did you do A>B>A or A>B>C>A ?
Name/SSN/CC/bank ac are all different?

darenhuang Jul 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Chase freedom has amazon 5% of on OCT-DEC does AP count as amazon purchase?

ChurnCzar Jul 23, 2013 9:05 am

Originally Posted by darenhuang (Post 21142354)
Chase freedom has amazon 5% of on OCT-DEC does AP count as amazon purchase?

Nope. Isn't coded that way for the Chase Amazon either.

AlohaDaveKennedy Jul 23, 2013 9:19 am

Do hope no funds were trapped by the Bezos tribe of headhunters over there in the jungle. Watch those other accounts and be careful of getting funds trapped - took over 6 months for the tribe to release my captive dollars and even then they still have $2.00 of my money on their altar with a picture of Steve Jobs and a sacrificed goat.:p

--------------------------------------

Greetings from Amazon Payments.

We are writing because it has come to our attention that you have opened multiple accounts.

Amazon WebPay has a combined sending and receiving limit of $1000 per month per user. Multiple accounts opened to potentially enhance this limit will be closed.

All pending transactions have been canceled and your Amazon Payments accounts closed.

We appreciate your compliance with this matter and thank you for your interest in Amazon Payments.

Sincerely,

benzemalyonnais Jul 23, 2013 9:22 am

Here come the Cardinals!

It's only a matter of time if you've opened multis with the same name....

Zombie123 Jul 23, 2013 9:23 am

Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy (Post 21144522)
Do hope no funds were trapped by the Bezos tribe of headhunters over there in the jungle. Watch those other accounts and be careful of getting funds trapped - took over 6 months for the tribe to release my captive dollars and even then they still have $2.00 of my money on their altar with a picture of Steve Jobs and a sacrificed goat.:p

Does jungle cancels/bans complete account or just amazon payment account ?

gv111 Jul 23, 2013 9:24 am

Originally Posted by Zombie123 (Post 21144539)
Does jungle cancels/bans complete account or just amazon payment account ?

I believe it is just the AP account.