Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Access to the FRA LH HON Circle/First Class TERMINAL and Lounge [merged]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Access to the FRA LH HON Circle/First Class TERMINAL and Lounge [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2007, 1:16 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold, IC Ambassador, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum
Thanks guys for being so concerned about my marriage - so do you have any suggestions to save it?

But it comes even worse: my wife has to take our one-year-old girl during the
flight while I´m enjoying first class
Old Oct 15, 2007, 1:45 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Simple solution: you take Baby LAU and stay in C. Mrs LAU goes and enjoys a peaceful F seat.
Old Oct 15, 2007, 4:28 pm

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Simple solution: you take Baby LAU and stay in C. Mrs LAU goes and enjoys a peaceful F seat.
Or you may refer again to Post# 796....

Edited - not much more info here - sorry!

Last edited by SuperFlyBoy; Oct 15, 2007 at 4:31 pm Reason: Correction.
Old Oct 16, 2007, 3:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

On the following itin would I be able to use the FCT at FRA:

BOS-FRA LH F
5 hours
FRA-MUC LH C
2 hours
MUC-BKK TG F

also what lounge options might be available at MUC for me? Am also a LH SEN.
Old Oct 16, 2007, 3:52 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by transpac

BOS-FRA LH F
5 hours
FRA-MUC LH C
2 hours
MUC-BKK TG F

With your BOS-FRA sameday BP in F you should be able to use the FCL in MUC. However, they may not support your TG departure and so wont you allow leaving through the non-Schengen exit. So the maximum downside would be to leave the FCL on Schengen level and help yourself upstairs the normal way.
Old Oct 16, 2007, 4:28 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
Originally Posted by transpac

BOS-FRA LH F
5 hours
FRA-MUC LH C
2 hours
MUC-BKK TG F

FCT in FRA, FCL in MUC. Keep your BOS-FRA BP stub!

SmilingBoy.
Old Oct 20, 2007, 1:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SmilingBoy
FCT in FRA, FCL in MUC. Keep your BOS-FRA BP stub!

SmilingBoy.
Exactly. No better way to spend a 5 hour layover than the FCT.
Old Oct 21, 2007, 6:24 am

Tried a search but did not find anything.

So what if you have a PEK-FRA-HKG in F. Ticket does not allow sidetrips in europe, but a stop in FRA.
Then buy an extra FRA-MUC-FRA in cheap eco - both same day to the corresponding F flight.
Can you use the FCT on the PEK-FRA/FRA-MUC?
And can you use the FCL in Muc before the MUC-FRA/FRA-LAX?
Old Oct 22, 2007, 4:25 am

Originally Posted by Unterwegs
Tried a search but did not find anything.

So what if you have a PEK-FRA-HKG in F. Ticket does not allow sidetrips in europe, but a stop in FRA.
Then buy an extra FRA-MUC-FRA in cheap eco - both same day to the corresponding F flight.
Can you use the FCT on the PEK-FRA/FRA-MUC?
And can you use the FCL in Muc before the MUC-FRA/FRA-LAX?
Yes
Old Nov 12, 2007, 9:15 am

Programs: BA GGL, ICC Amb Plat, LH Freq Fly, Hilton Diamond
Firstly, sorry if this is a stupid question but I've done a lot of searching and still would greatly appreciate your help.

I'm flying in C from Cairo and then connecting on if F to SFO. I only have 70 minutes between flights and would like to try the FCT.

However I know almost nothing about FRA airport and would really appreciate help in getting to to the FRA quickly.

I will be traveling just with hand baggage. Should I just exit FRA completely and then find the FCT from arrivals or is there a simpler connection for connecting passengers? If so help in navigating my way around would be great.

Thanks
Old Nov 12, 2007, 9:30 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Originally Posted by Scotland
Firstly, sorry if this is a stupid question but I've done a lot of searching and still would greatly appreciate your help.

I'm flying in C from Cairo and then connecting on if F to SFO. I only have 70 minutes between flights and would like to try the FCT.

However I know almost nothing about FRA airport and would really appreciate help in getting to to the FRA quickly.

I will be traveling just with hand baggage. Should I just exit FRA completely and then find the FCT from arrivals or is there a simpler connection for connecting passengers? If so help in navigating my way around would be great.

Thanks
You will probably arrive in B. You will leave the secured gate area on departure level. If you arrive in A take the escalator (after passport control and customs) just one level down (not to baggage claim) in order to reach departure level. On this departure level, just exit to the curbside and take your way to the left. The FCT is just 3-5minutes away to the left (next exit on the ramp). You have to take your way through a ramp with slow traffic and there is no sidewalk. However, it is not too bad and the fastest way to the FCT. Asking for a van pickup at F checkin will take probably longer.
Old Nov 12, 2007, 9:35 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Originally Posted by Scotland

Thanks
Have a look at the following two links:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=745520

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5705569

Both threads contain directions how to reach the FCT. Anyway most regulars on this board would recommend to skip the FCT and use one of the FCL's instead and so do I. 70 min. is just too short to really enjoy the FCT.

Cheers
totti
Old Nov 12, 2007, 11:50 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH Gold, UA silver, Hertz PC
If there is any way to change your connecting flight time you should do it. We spent 5 hours at the FCT and had a fabulous time, better than the flight. Make sure you are on L metal and on a Luf. ticket or they wont let you in.
Old Nov 12, 2007, 11:54 am
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rickc
If there is any way to change your connecting flight time you should do it. We spent 5 hours at the FCT and had a fabulous time, better than the flight. Make sure you are on L metal and on a Luf. ticket or they wont let you in.
Any TICKET stock is ok. LH METAL is what matters.

You don't have to be on a 220 ticket to enjoy the FCT.
Old Nov 12, 2007, 2:01 pm

Programs: BA GGL, ICC Amb Plat, LH Freq Fly, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by rickc
I would love to change the flight to a later one but it seems that LH only have one flight a day to SFO at 9.55am. All the rest are UA codeshares.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.