Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More
Reload this Page >

Access to the FRA LH HON Circle/First Class TERMINAL and Lounge [merged]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Access to the FRA LH HON Circle/First Class TERMINAL and Lounge [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2007, 5:17 am

First class terminal access on transit

Hi, I am flying LH from LHR and waiting for about 3 hrs or so for my next first class flight to MEX. I am wondering how I could get to the First class terminal or it would only be the first class lounge I have to be waiting in?
Old Jul 10, 2007, 5:21 am

Programs: LH SEN, SN Gold, Eurostar Carte Blanche, BA, QF, AF
As you wish. Look at the sticky thread (first page) for details.

SmilingBoy.
Old Jul 10, 2007, 5:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by londontraveller
Hi, I am flying LH from LHR and waiting for about 3 hrs or so for my next first class flight to MEX. I am wondering how I could get to the First class terminal or it would only be the first class lounge I have to be waiting in?
Just go to the LH Transfer desk, or First class check-in, and they will arrange for someone to come and pick you up from the F Terminal.
Then you will be driven to the plane, when they are ready for you

If you have 3 hours, don't even think about not using the F Terminal.
Old Jul 10, 2007, 5:40 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
Coming from England you have to be qualified to pass immigration and enter the Schengen countries. Assuming you have a British passport, then it is easy going.
Old Jul 14, 2007, 9:53 am

Programs: LH HON, AF Plat, BA Gold, SPG Plat, HHo Gold
Access to FCT with "family"

Hello,
short question: can I (HON) bring both my wife and her mother (my mother in law) to the FCT or FCL in Frankfurt?

I know, children work, not sure, whether it works upward on the generaiton ladder as well.

Thanks

Jan
Old Jul 14, 2007, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by Jan@BRU
Hello,
short question: can I (HON) bring both my wife and her mother (my mother in law) to the FCT or FCL in Frankfurt?

I know, children work, not sure, whether it works upward on the generaiton ladder as well.

Thanks

Jan
You can bring family - i.e. wife plus infinite number of own children and 1 guest to the FCT - so yes no problems.

Cheers

Thomas
Old Jul 14, 2007, 12:12 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG
I've tried to search for my answer but couldn't find anything on this- apologies if I missed it.

My son and I are flying on an O ticket from Germany to IAD.
DUS-FRA-MUC in C on one day, overnighting in MUC, then flying MUC-IAD in F.

Would like to show my son the FCT, but since we are only in C on the European legs and won't get our F boarding pass until the next day, I didn't know if this is permitted. Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 14, 2007, 1:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Even if you got your BP - it is FCT on the day of departure in F/C only.
Old Jul 14, 2007, 2:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by Where2next?
DUS-FRA-MUC in C on one day
Since this is a ridiculous routing, I guess this is UA MP award. @:-)

Assuming you have no business in FRA, I suggest to ask for a nonstop DUS-MUC flight at the DUS check-in. There are plenty of options, and LH will most likely accomodate you as long as there are free seats on a suitable flight.
Old Jul 14, 2007, 6:05 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, SPG
Good guess Flysurfer :-) Thanks for the info.
Old Jul 15, 2007, 7:12 am

Access to FCL after arrival

A friend and I will arrive in FRA from LAX in F. I think we have access to one of the FCLs as arrival lounge.
Is it possible to meet someone in the FCL, arriving one hour after us from KTW in eco? Or is it only possible to wait for him in the FCL, because he has no access?
And what happen to our baggage while we are in the FCL?

Thanks for your help!
Old Jul 18, 2007, 1:50 am

Thanks Clubman for the advice - the Lufthansa rep on reservation told me that I should go straight to the transfer desk at FRA with my F boarding pass when I arrive from LHR and they would arrange the transfer - another one said that I would have to go to the First Class Lounge to get the transfer? I assume that if I am getting the transfer within the airport that I do not need to actually clear immigration?

Originally Posted by clubman
Just go to the LH Transfer desk, or First class check-in, and they will arrange for someone to come and pick you up from the F Terminal.
Then you will be driven to the plane, when they are ready for you

If you have 3 hours, don't even think about not using the F Terminal.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 2:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Thanks Clubman for the advice - the Lufthansa rep on reservation told me that I should go straight to the transfer desk at FRA with my F boarding pass when I arrive from LHR and they would arrange the transfer - another one said that I would have to go to the First Class Lounge to get the transfer? I assume that if I am getting the transfer within the airport that I do not need to actually clear immigration?
Actually even with the transfer you must enter Germany so you would have to clear immigration if arriving from a non-Shengen country.
Old Jul 18, 2007, 4:53 am

I suppose comh from the UK I have to clear the customs then - so how will it work once I arrive? I have checked my bag all the way to my destination and have got my boarding pass so do I go to the transfers desk and ask them to transfer me to the first class terminal with my passport or do I go straight through immgration and then go to the first class check-in counter and ask them to transfer me to the terminal?

A quick question, as I am arriving into F into FRA on LH - can I use the F lounges on arrival for a quick shower before I pop into FRA?
Old Jul 18, 2007, 6:26 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
A quick question, as I am arriving into F into FRA on LH - can I use the F lounges on arrival for a quick shower before I pop into FRA?
Yes, you can !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.