Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa 'MyOffer' by Plusgrade [bidding for upgrade to PE, C & F]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2017, 6:44 am

I fly in just about 24 hours but have still not gotten a notice about my Lufthansa bid - is it ever less than 24hrs before they notify?
Old Mar 30, 2017, 10:27 am

Programs: LX SEN
You should have been notified by now. I would advise that you check your reservation page to see if your seats were moved into the higher class. If not, I doubt that your bid got accepted.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 3:22 am

Programs: Diamond - Hilton +Hyatt
Ive been trying to find the uprgade bidding link BUT when I go into myoffer there is no bid offer for me which I did see in Feb when I attempted for the first leg. Now I am only seeing a flat 299 Euro offer. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Old Apr 28, 2017, 2:22 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
The normal paid upgrade is offered only if the corresponding booking class is available. This has no direct connection to the myoffer/plusgrade process.
What are the corresponding booking class(es)?

I'm booked in Y (Eco Light) from BHX-MUC-BHX, today I see a fixed-price (£75) upgrade offer for the inbound MUC-BHX leg but nothing for the outbound BHX-MUC, could swear it was there on both a few days ago.

Inbound is J9 C9 D9 Z0 P0 Y9 B9 M9 U9 H0 Q0 V0 W0 S0 T0 L0 K0
Outbound is J9 C9 D9 Z9 P9 Y9 B9 M9 U9 H9 Q9 V9 W9 S0 T0 L0 K0
Old Apr 29, 2017, 12:13 am

Programs: Diamond - Hilton +Hyatt
Originally Posted by jdaniel
Ive been trying to find the uprgade bidding link BUT when I go into myoffer there is no bid offer for me which I did see in Feb when I attempted for the first leg. Now I am only seeing a flat 299 Euro offer. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
guys any idea why my offer is only showing a fixed price and not a bid?
Old Apr 29, 2017, 1:20 pm

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jdaniel
guys any idea why my offer is only showing a fixed price and not a bid?
Once you open Booking Details, you should be able to see the MyOffer link on the right side of the screen, halfway down the page. The fixed price upgrade you describe sounds like the one just below the flight details - that is different.
Old May 3, 2017, 1:22 pm

Programs: LH FTL
So far, there are hardly any experiences with intraeuropean upgrade bids...
Any guesses whether they would accept 60 EUR for FRA-FCO? (weekday in June, around noon)
Old May 10, 2017, 5:52 pm

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
What's the lowest possible bid anyone has seen for TATL eco to business (skipping PE)? I'm currently seeing the option of bidding as low as $110. I think the lowest I've seen before was over $200...
Old May 11, 2017, 1:42 am

Programs: M&M
Originally Posted by Grog
What's the lowest possible bid anyone has seen for TATL eco to business (skipping PE)? I'm currently seeing the option of bidding as low as $110. I think the lowest I've seen before was over $200...
$110 for Eco to Business is a steal on any TATL route. That's less than the difference between the regular fares on Y and Y+. Just out of curiosity, what is the minimum bid you are seeing for Y to Y+?
Old May 11, 2017, 4:15 am

Programs: LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by thirdfromright
$110 for Eco to Business is a steal on any TATL route. That's less than the difference between the regular fares on Y and Y+. Just out of curiosity, what is the minimum bid you are seeing for Y to Y+?
I've bid and yes, a steal indeed, if accepted.

Sorry, but unable to tell you about Y to Y+. The ever-faltering lufthansa.com now won't let me open PlusGrade. I can see the MyOffer banner and see it as a link, but tapping it (in any browser I try) does nothing.
Old May 11, 2017, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by Grog
The ever-faltering lufthansa.com now won't let me open PlusGrade. I can see the MyOffer banner and see it as a link, but tapping it (in any browser I try) does nothing.
I am facing the same issue. I was trying to check if they had reduced the minimum bid for my upcoming flight too, but nothing happens on clicking the MyOffer link.

Would've bid for Y+ to C upgrade had they reduced the minimum bid for my flight. Looks like, it was an IT issue and they have noticed it.

Good luck with your bid anyway. Keep us posted.
Old May 12, 2017, 4:16 am

the link to MyOffer is still dead...
Old May 12, 2017, 5:27 am

Originally Posted by Nic33
the link to MyOffer is still dead...
Tweeted to the official LH handle. Was asked to contact their Technical help on their Help & Contact page.
Old May 14, 2017, 6:36 pm

Programs: Bear Backers
What is the lowest bid SFO to Venice Italy. Bid $550
Old May 15, 2017, 12:49 am

Originally Posted by thirdfromright
Tweeted to the official LH handle. Was asked to contact their Technical help on their Help & Contact page.

I contacted LH through the FTL line. Issue was known... But link is still not working.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.